ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Roe v Wade just overturned

Yes it now returns to the state. Whatever your stance on the issue roe was always bad law, even Ruth Bader said it was bad law. It was well beyond the scope of the constitution and based on a case of perjury- the woman involved claimed she was gang raped..but years later admitted she was never raped at all. So again- a case decided beyond the bounds of the constitution and perjury

Anyway..back to the states where is belongs

Why is this even being posted on a CFB message board to begin with? A simple google could have answered this

Reactions: jjesq99
Roe v Wade was one of the worst decisions the court has ever decided. The greatest bastardization of the constitution which took away any of the states' rights to regulate abortion - based not on constitutional language, but on "penumbras" imagined into the 14th amendment to legislate from the bench.

I guess it’s my body my choice, till it’s not. Sad that religious people push their views on others, and continue to shield the priests that molest alter boys and other atrocities.

I guess it’s my body my choice, till it’s not. Sad that religious people push their views on others, and continue to shield the priests that molest alter boys and other atrocities.
It can still be your body your choice...just vote for people that think your way into your state government. Abortion is not illegal as a result of this ruling. However, states can make it illegal...some will and some won't.

Funny that the My body My choice thing went out the window when it came to the vax tho

EXACTLY! I mean, come on, who doesn’t see it this way at this point?!

I mean, “it’s my body, of course that’s only until I put someone else’s body in it, then it’s our body” is such a ludicrous thought.

Yes, how dare people push their views on other people? I mean, why do we have any law at all? I don’t like law. Don’t push that crap on me. I don’t care if you think it’s wrong for me to steal from people. Keep that moral crap to yourself religious zealots. I like stealing from people and I want to keep doing it.

And those same people that push their “don’t steal” attitude on me are the same .000000001% of religious zealots that molest children. I mean talk about hypocrisy!

It’s up to the states. That’s fine by me.

And now MAYBE an entire generation will learn about this thing called contraception. It’s crazy, I know, to think about the possibility that an egg and a sperm might get together when two people are doing the horizontal mambo but stranger things have happened. 🙄

my body my choice. Just like I teach my kids. Be proactive not reactive. You Chose to have sex with your body. Once you make that decision, your right to make a reactive choice concerning your body goes out the window because it is no longer just you.

Yes it now returns to the state. Whatever your stance on the issue roe was always bad law, even Ruth Bader said it was bad law. It was well beyond the scope of the constitution and based on a case of perjury- the woman involved claimed she was gang raped..but years later admitted she was never raped at all. So again- a case decided beyond the bounds of the constitution and perjury

Anyway..back to the states where is belongs
I am against abortion unless there is a crime that caused the pregnancy. And I wholeheartedly agree this is the right decision to allow each state to govern itself. If you don't like how your state regulates then by all means move. America just got a little less evil. Praise God!

Well if we can just undo Obergefell!

Imagine TN .

A lot of the Californians and others that came here (TN) that are libs would hopefully pack up and leave. The states that cater to their immorality are also states that would make them serfs to the government.

They're going to tax them into oblivion for the welfare state, take their guns, restrict their speech, control their utilities, force them to drive EVs, groom their children, take their property and etc.

But hey they will still be allowed to transition, marry the same sex and kill the unborn.

Roe v Wade was one of the worst decisions the court has ever decided. The greatest bastardization of the constitution which took away any of the states' rights to regulate abortion - based not on constitutional language, but on "penumbras" imagined into the 14th amendment to legislate from the bench.
In a separate opinion today, Justice Thomas said that the court now has the responisibility to review other major cases decided involving the due process clause, and that the 'error must be corrected' involving those decisions.

And he specifically named the court case that legalized gay marriage.

satan is not having a good day.

In a separate opinion today, Justice Thomas said that the court now has the responisibility to review other major cases decided involving the due process clause, and that the 'error must be corrected' involving those decisions.

And he specifically named the court case that legalized gay marriage.

satan is not having a good day.
JMO, but if the Government had never gotten involved in marriage in the first place (issuing licenses, tax benefits etc), and left marriage up to the church, this wouldn’t even be an issue.

To me, there is no better example of why to limit government reach than this.

Exactly. If you don't like your current State's regulations by all means move.
i did, from CA to AZ 2 years ago. Grew tired of the encroaching crime and homelessness, the treatment of criminals as a protected class, the blind eye turned towards illegal immigration, but above all else was the daily governmental stupidity of allowing trillions of gallons of fresh water to run out to sea, creating a drought, and outlawing production of gas powered vehicles after 2035 ...

i did, from CA to AZ 2 years ago. Grew tired of the encroaching crime and homelessness, the treatment of criminals as a protected class, the blind eye turned towards illegal immigration, but above all else was the daily governmental stupidity of allowing trillions of gallons of fresh water to run out to sea, creating a drought, and outlawing production of gas powered vehicles after 2035 ...
These progressive policies are hanging on by a thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT