ADVERTISEMENT

OMG, U.C.F.’s Danny White cry me a River...

Big boy patsy’s like? :eek:

FCS Charleston Southern 5-6
FCS Idaho 4-7
Woeful Colorado state 3-9

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Choke-la-homo's monster 2019 Top 25 opponents list...

In their 6th game they finally play #15 TX 9-4
#15 TX 48 - 45 OK in another Big-12/10 defensive battle... :rolleyes:

Then in the last game of the regular season, they play #16 WVa
#16 WVa 56 - 59 OK in yet another Big12-10 defensive battle... :cool:

That gave the swooners another chance to at least go 1-1 with #15 TX in the Big-12-10 Championship. (played without the required 12 teams) o_O
#15 TX 27 - 39 OK #4 (resulting in their poor joke #4 ranking)

Only 2 Top 25 teams played, with none ranked inside the final CFP Top 15.
=====

~ UF played 5 teams ranked in the CFP Top 25., (5-11-14-18-23)., 3 of them ranked inside the Top 15.
~ 6 of the SECe's 7 teams are bowl bound, plus both of UF"s SECw opponents are also bowl bound and Top 25 ranked..... You were saying? :confused:

What do you have like 1 win the last 10 years against us? You guys are terrible.

79 - This village idiot jerker is a choke-la-homo fan.
They have zero football wins vs the Gators.

Only time we've ever played them was for the 2008 NC.
UF 24 - 14 Chokin' Swooners (double digit loss) :p
Heisman pretender Badford QB that came in averaging 54 Pts/Gm

Then they had to play UF's #3 in the SEC defense that held them to -40 pts under their has-been's Big12-10 pts/gm average. :cool:

79 - This village idiot jerker is a choke-la-homo fan.
They have zero football wins vs the Gators.

Only time we've ever played them was for the 2008 NC.
UF 24 - 14 Chokin' Swooners (double digit loss) :p
Heisman pretender Badford QB that came in averaging 54 Pts/Gm

Then they had to play UF's #3 in the SEC defense that held them to -40 pts under their has-been's Big12-10 pts/gm average. :cool:
Oh...thought he was a toothless TN fan.

Well the AAC is terrible. Not exactly helping out UCF by being terrible in the bowl games. Memphis, USF and Houston all lost. Houston got completely shellacked and embarrassed.

Also FWIW there is a lot going on at LSU right now. Things that aren’t good and can be distractions before a game.

Your coach sounds like a complete bonehead talking about UCF. Leave AD stuff to your AD but don't act like your all that great you lost to Kentucky at home. UCF doesn't need UF they called you out on dodging them in the Peach bowl (which they did). I agree with DW he is one of the best AD's in the nation.

The problem here is you have a decent team, this year, but a shit program. You have no fan base. Why would we want to give away a potential home date against a shit program to travel to a shit program's shit facilities? To be nice? World doesn't work that way.

See, our AD is working for OUR best interest, not yours. And it is not in our interest to give away millions of dollars. As for the Peach Bowl, it is in our best interest to play the winningest program in CFB rather than some overrated wannabe. We want the high profile opponent. We will get a larger viewing audience and more interest nationally from future recruits. It benefits us more to play Michigan.

Feel free to fade back into obscurity. We won't notice, but maybe in a couple of years we will say "Remember when UCF had a couple good seasons? How did they get so bad so fast?" Maybe as an offseason comment, when we are all bored around here.

News Release: Orlando, Florida: Dallas Texas.

UCF Athletic Director Danny White today proclaimed that UCF is the champion of the First Responders Bowl that was almost played in Dallas Texas. According to AD White, "While it is true that we did not play either Boston College nor Boise State, because like everybody else they are afraid to play us, had we played them we certainly would have beaten either team, therefore we are the champions". Bowl officials, the NCAA and college football fans in general collectively rolled their eyes.

Reactions: oozie7
Not as many as you or FSU has signed, really ever. Results matter though, especially at free shoes, well not!!! Star ratings sell Rivals memberships. Really have marginal value in my experience.

And yet there is a real correlation between top recruiting classes and wins. Maybe the services just give stars based on offers received, but that just means the schools know who the best players are, so those players are still getting the stars.

Reactions: footnfan1
Your coach sounds like a complete bonehead talking about UCF. Leave AD stuff to your AD but don't act like your all that great you lost to Kentucky at home. UCF doesn't need UF they called you out on dodging them in the Peach bowl (which they did). I agree with DW he is one of the best AD's in the nation.
Speaking of coaches, what's up with West Virginia hiring a bunch of alcoholic coaches like Bob Huggins and Dana Holgorsen who have been nothing but a total embarrassment to their program? And what's with Bob Huggins wearing a jump suit rather than a suit and tie? I'm sure you WVU fans still had a coach like Don Nehlan back in the day.
Then again, I guess Huggins's alcoholic problems happened at Cincinnati.

Last edited:
Speaking of coaches, what's up with West Virginia hiring a bunch of alcoholic coaches like Bob Huggins and Dana Holgorsen who have been nothing but a total embarrassment to their program?

Have you ever been to to West 'by-gawd' Virginia???
If not, go and look around for a couple of days and you'll understand... :cool:

PS

1993 --- 10-2 UF 41 - 7 West 'by-gawd' Virginia 11-0

With them whining before the game that they should have been playing for the NC, instead of having to play lowly 2 loss Florida... :p:D:p

Trivia Note -- The neutered lame got their last mNC in 1988 against an 11-0 WVa team (34 - 21) that had played 9 teams with losing records, 4 of them with 3 wins or less.

Have you ever been to to West 'by-gawd' Virginia???
If not, go and look around for a couple of days and you'll understand... :cool:

PS

1993 --- 10-2 UF 41 - 7 West 'by-gawd' Virginia 11-0

With them whining before the game that they should have been playing for the NC, instead of having to play lowly 2 loss Florida... :p:D:p

Trivia Note -- The neutered lame got their last mNC in 1988 against an 11-0 WVa team (34 - 21) that had played 9 teams with losing records, 4 of them with 3 wins or less.
And the season after, 1989, when they finished 8-3-1 and capped their season by getting whipped by Clemson in the Gator Bowl when the Clemson fans chanted something like "Major Harris is a Major joke."

Who could forget Darren Studstill's face mask getting rearranged by Monte Grow?

Wikipedia:
Sugar Bowl[edit]
West Virginia was scheduled to play the Florida Gators in the Sugar Bowl. The Mountaineers first drive went 80-yards and scored on a pass, then stopped the Gators on their first drive. The next Gator-drive almost went three-and-out, until a personal foul on Steve Perkins gave Florida the momentum. Jake Kelchner was playing a good game, but then Don Nehlen surprised many by putting Studstill in. On the Mountaineers first drive, Studstill threw an interception. Florida ran off with the game after that, winning 41–7.

Coach Don Nehlen said of the game, "We had wanted to play Nebraska in the Orange Bowl as the only two undefeated teams, but the Bowl Coalition didn't like the match. Instead, we were slotted to play Texas A&M in the Cotton Bowl Classic. Instead, the Sugar Bowl paid more money so the conference and administration wanted us to play Florida. If we wanted the best chance to win, we should have taken the Cotton; playing a slower, more physical team outdoors would have worked to our advantage a lot more than playing those Florida speed-burners indoors on a smooth surface."

Monty twisted his helmet around so he was looking out the ear-hole.
Staggering and dazed, his teammates had to grab him and assist him off the filed. :D

This was in response to the Moiuntain-thug on top of Errict Rhett, punching him in the stomach and their team attempting to 'punk' the Gator's out. Instead, they got their own medicine back double for the rest of that 'whoop-azz' game... o_O

And yet there is a real correlation between top recruiting classes and wins. Maybe the services just give stars based on offers received, but that just means the schools know who the best players are, so those players are still getting the stars.
Of course they give stars based on offers given. Was that even a question? Not being snarly, I apologize, stars sell memberships.

LSU has seen the backlash Auburn got for losing to UCF. They won't sleepwalk through this game.
We will find out soon. I'll go out on a limb here, UCF by 14. LSU has not had to face a fast paced O this year, I mean really fast. Hard to rush when your hands are on tour hips. OK, we shall see, gonna get my morning Saturday chores done to see the UF game, best of luck against no rings Jimmy

LSU has seen the backlash Auburn got for losing to UCF. They won't sleepwalk through this game.

They won’t sleepwalk but they’re gonna be without something like 6 defensive starters including their top 3 corners. Too bad because I wanted them to beat the shit out of UCF.

We will find out soon. I'll go out on a limb here, UCF by 14. LSU has not had to face a fast paced O this year, I mean really fast. Hard to rush when your hands are on tour hips. OK, we shall see, gonna get my morning Saturday chores done to see the UF game, best of luck against no rings Jimmy

That is a long and thin limb.

Reactions: footnfan1
That is a long and thin limb.
Well, I have seen many say here, don't come back crowing after the game, if you didn't go on the record before the game, so I am just following the rules.

My family grew up in BR, lived there 3 times, had season tickets for 20 years in the 50's and 60's. I grew up wearing the LSU colors. College took me to Cal and St Mary's though, so I did not look back.

I'll check back either way. Good luck today, can't wait to see the kickoff

Well, I have seen many say here, don't come back crowing after the game, if you didn't go on the record before the game, so I am just following the rules.

My family grew up in BR, lived there 3 times, had season tickets for 20 years in the 50's and 60's. I grew up wearing the LSU colors. College took me to Cal and St Mary's though, so I did not look back.

I'll check back either way. Good luck today, can't wait to see the kickoff

Yes, but that applies to Gator games. If you were to come back in after, say, a UCF win and said you knew they would beat LSU, I don't think it would be that big a deal.

The only one at U.C.F. I feel sorry for is McKenzie Milton as the kid has heart and skill. A good example of what he’s done for The Knights is Quinton Flowers snd South Florida. He took U.S.F. to places unseen before for BOTH Willie “losing record” Taggart and Charley Strong but, he’s gone and U.S.F. Is 7-5 with 5 losses in a row. Milton won’t be coming back next year for sure.
Well,there is this.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../ucf-knights-rule-mckenzie-milton-2019-season

Poorly played game all around, neither team was disciplined, the refs let UCF get away with a lot of cheap shots and holding.

Wish both UCF's quarterback and LSU's DBs had all been available to play, no excuses that way. Still, I think UCF would have lost to all of the top 10 ranked teams and most of the top 20.

LSU 40 - 32 UCF (-8)
(close, only missed on that prediction by 22 Pts) :rolleyes:

The #4 SEC team just beat the #1 undefeated AAC team and self proclaimed 2017 NC by a TD+.
So much for the idiot claims of a 2nd tier conference champ...

PS

The media-morons can vote both ND and UCF into games they have no business being in, but media-moron votes don't win the games... o_O

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT