ADVERTISEMENT

OMG, U.C.F.’s Danny White cry me a River...

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
First of all Danny, the last time we played was in 2006 and we beat you 42-0. We were to play the next year but, YOU paid us $100,000 to buy your way out of the game. Scott Strickland was asked about playing a game vs. you today and said he would be open to it but, it would have to be a 2 for 1 home series as Florida does that with Non-Power 5 schools.
Well old Danny said that he is part of a Power 6 Conference and that it wouldn’t be fair to his athletes and GROWING ( LOL ) fan base to schedule anything but a 1 on 1 series.
Danny, I know you have a tough conference but, to be a big boy you have to win more than one big game. Try this first:

Play in 2019;

Miami and F.S.U. ( EVERY YEAR ) as 2 of your O.O.C. teams,
then have your 2 S.E.C. West teams you play be Auburn and L.S.U. ( EVERY YEAR ),
Then throw in Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina. U.T., Mizzou and Vandy.
Go lay $100 in Vegas that you’ll go undefeated in 2019 as you’ll make a mint.

Cry me a River A.A.C. powerhouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
UCF has been the better team. To add the insult "G5" like we are less is the very thing that we fight against. The guy was scared to play UCF in the Peach Bowl and scared to do a 1-1.

Reactions: johnyb23
Miami 17 - 33 LSU
LSU 19 - 27 Florida
Miami 14 - 27 BC
BC 21 - 22 FSU
FSU 14 - 41 Florida
So the Gators are obviously the 1st Tier State Champs for 2018. o_O

~ UCF can be the 2nd tier state champ over USF, FAU, & FIU. :cool:

Just being snotty and arrogant won't get you anywhere or earn you any respect.
FSU made their name by going places with not even a return game at all.
"We'll play anybody, anywhere, anytime, with no return game asked for"

And after you get that cracker-bowl you call a stadium up over at least 75,000, let us know. :rolleyes:

Playing UCF is like fist fighting a girl.
If you win, you get no credit for the win, (patsy opponent).
If you lose, you get ridiculed to death for losing to a patsy...

For now, UCF has to buy their way in, by making it at least marginally worthwhile with a one-way trip to other schools stadiums. Otherwise, continue to snivel and whine while looking in from the outside. o_O

Reactions: EvilWayz
UCF has been the better team. To add the insult "G5" like we are less is the very thing that we fight against. The guy was scared to play UCF in the Peach Bowl and scared to do a 1-1.

Your conference is less. That’s why you haven’t lost a game in 2 years and still can’t sniff the playoff. Not your fault but it is what it is. I would have liked to play a bowl with you guys and respect your last two years. You will have to get into a conference though to take the next step. I’m sure you know it’s not in any competitive P5 team’s interest to play you in the regular season. And I’m sure you know you would lose your share in a P5 conference although not as many in the ACC.

Nebraska would kill the Gators. Quit being scared and playing so many fcs teams.

UF plays an 8-9 game SEC schedule + they end every season with FSU.
The SEC has 11 bowl teams, 5 SECw and 6 SECe.
How many does the Big whatever have?
STFU, the cornholers ain't been chit since 1995....

BTW, how did the cornholers start the 2018 season?
Akron Zips -- canceled
Colo Beefalows 5-7
Troy Toejams
Then late in the season they came back from their OFF week with:
Bethune Cookman D-2

Neb NR 4-8, 3-6 Big whatever.... :confused: o_O :p :D

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
Your conference is less. That’s why you haven’t lost a game in 2 years and still can’t sniff the playoff. Not your fault but it is what it is. I would have liked to play a bowl with you guys and respect your last two years. You will have to get into a conference though to take the next step. I’m sure you know it’s not in any competitive P5 team’s interest to play you in the regular season. And I’m sure you know you would lose your share in a P5 conference although not as many in the ACC.

Let me barf for a minute. The last time we played Auburn, Georgia, and Alabama we won. Nobody is scared of the mighty SEC. The last time we played #8 Louisville on the road...we won. The last time we played #6 Baylor...we won.

I mean if we don't want to play us, fine. Don't make up excuses.

Reactions: footnfan1
Let me barf for a minute. The last time we played Auburn, Georgia, and Alabama we won. Nobody is scared of the mighty SEC. The last time we played #8 Louisville on the road...we won. The last time we played #6 Baylor...we won.

I mean if we don't want to play us, fine. Don't make up excuses.

The last time that UF played E.Ca 24 - 37 UF - W

The last time that UF played USF 14 - 38 UF - W

The last time that UF played 9-4 Troy 6 - 56 UF - W

The last time that UF played #3 12-0 Cincy 24 - 51 UF - W

The last time that UF played UCF 0 - 42 UF - Taken to the woodshed! o_O

==========

The last time you beat 10-4 AU 27 - 34 UCF 13-0 - W

The last time you played a 6-7 UGA 6 - 10 UCF 11-3 - W

The time you played 5-7 Mizzou 21 - 16 UCF 10-4 - L

The last time you played 11-2 SCa 28 - 25 UCF 12-1 L (10-2 played 12-0)

The last timne you played 8-5 MsSt 10 - 3 UCF 10-4 L

The last time that you played UF's 2018 bowl opponent Mich 51 - 14 UCF

As recently as 2015, you went 0-12 on the season. :eek:

Reactions: FLDUKE
Why did the Gators duck out of playing UCF in the Peach Bowl this year? It’s common knowledge your AD instructed the committee on his way out of the meeting that you guys wanted nothing to do with us.

Btw, Georgia Southern says hello.

The last time UF played UCF. UF won. Are UCF fans really going to do this?

Why did the Gators duck out of playing UCF in the Peach Bowl this year? It’s common knowledge your AD instructed the committee on his way out of the meeting that you guys wanted nothing to do with us.

lol The Peach Bowl said they didn't want UCF 2 years straight. That was all over the news and why we knew we were probably going to play Michigan if Oklahoma got that 4th slot over OSU.

The last time that UF played E.Ca 24 - 37 UF - W

The last time that UF played USF 14 - 38 UF - W

The last time that UF played 9-4 Troy 6 - 56 UF - W

The last time that UF played #3 12-0 Cincy 24 - 51 UF - W

The last time that UF played UCF 0 - 42 UF - Taken to the woodshed! o_O

==========

The last time you beat 10-4 AU 27 - 34 UCF 13-0 - W

The last time you played a 6-7 UGA 6 - 10 UCF 11-3 - W

The time you played 5-7 Mizzou 21 - 16 UCF 10-4 - L

The last time you played 11-2 SCa 28 - 25 UCF 12-1 L (10-2 played 12-0)

The last timne you played 8-5 MsSt 10 - 3 UCF 10-4 L

The last time that you played UF's 2018 bowl opponent Mich 51 - 14 UCF

As recently as 2015, you went 0-12 on the season. :eek:
BING TO THE GO!!!

lol The Peach Bowl said they didn't want UCF 2 years straight. That was all over the news and why we knew we were probably going to play Michigan if Oklahoma got that 4th slot over OSU.

Not true. Peach Bowl would rather have UCF. They sold out their allotment in 12 hours.

Not true. Peach Bowl would rather have UCF. They sold out their allotment in 12 hours.

U.C.F. has trouble selling out it’s massive 44,000 seat stadium. Next year when Florida comes TO YOUR TOWN to beat the stink out of Miami, there will be over 65,000 to watch us. Knights you are like the little kid trying to play with the big boys and on the first play you got the wind knocked out of you and you are sent to the bench to CRY ME A RIVER!!!

And this is how UCF kills its chances at building a legitimate program. They continue ignoring the blueprint of going to play anyone anytime anywhere and instead demand equal treatment and respect of home and home series with established programs. They are going to ostracize themselves and no one will entertain their ridiculous demands. But that’s probably what they actually prefer. They can continue thumping their chests, run through the weakest schedule in college football, and hope to catch an uninterested P5 opponent in s bowl game.

If your AD was worth a damn he’d schedule FSU and Miami at their stadiums for two seasons in a row and start establishing yourselves as a state power (which leads to being a national power) instead of demanding home and homes with UF and any other SEC or ACC teams. But no, he’ll run his mouth and schedule parades avoiding reality.

Like I said in another post they want to just be able to sit on the sidelines, schedule cupcakes, then cry about how they aren’t getting a fair shot. They don’t want to earn anything, they want to be given status. Meanwhile teams like Boise were scheduling anybody anywhere and beating them to try and get their shot. Anybody who still defends this pu$$y ass school has lost their damn mind.

Like I said in another post they want to just be able to sit on the sidelines, schedule cupcakes, then cry about how they aren’t getting a fair shot. They don’t want to earn anything, they want to be given status. Meanwhile teams like Boise were scheduling anybody anywhere and beating them to try and get their shot. Anybody who still defends this pu$$y ass school has lost their damn mind.
I was pulling for them to build a brand. Now I hope they fall flat on their face. They are acting like cowards. They are the kid that runs their mouth about how good they are at fighting until someone challenges them. Then suddenly mom is calling them home for dinner.

I’d like to see them in a kickoff game vs an SEC or B1G team, but really would like to see them try. Afull season in the SEC. 2-6 at best.

Why did the Gators duck out of playing UCF in the Peach Bowl this year? It’s common knowledge (bs) your AD instructed the committee on his way out of the meeting that you guys wanted nothing to do with us.
UCF logic - Because UF has never won vs Mich, while they've never lost to UCF. :confused::rolleyes::confused:

GaSo has done something that UCF has never done, even though their win came against a 4-7 Gator team that had 72 lost starts due to injuries that season (from playing a season long schedule against quality opponents), instead of just one big game per year. o_O

A little dose of reality for ya...

"The Gators received their official invitation from Chick-fil-A Bowl CEO and president Gary Stokan, who made the trip to Gainesville to personally extend the invite Friday to Stricklin and Mullen." Did he do that for UCF last year? :cool:

Last edited:
I get why UF is scared of UCF. We are in a larger market and starting to become a regular on ABC. Beating UF this year in no way helps our playoff chances. They would say "Oh, big deal they beat a 4 loss Florida team out of the top 25"....because the committee is corrupt if you lose to us you fall out of the top 25.

Your AD ducked UCF. That is life.

Shouldn't you dweebs be on an LSU board, telling them about how bad they are and how you're going to kick their butts in the Fiasco Bowl? :cool:

Clueless little brother losers, with nothing better to do that to troll a Gator board.
I'm done with these delusional 'commuter school' twerps. o_O

I get why UF is scared of UCF. We are in a larger market and starting to become a regular on ABC. Beating UF this year in no way helps our playoff chances. They would say "Oh, big deal they beat a 4 loss Florida team out of the top 25"....because the committee is corrupt if you lose to us you fall out of the top 25.

Your AD ducked UCF. That is life.

Kind of like why UCF gets no respect for beating a 4 loss Auburn team. Plus your defense sucks dick so bad, it makes Oklahoma’s defense look like the 85 Bears.

Apparently AD’s get to pick what bowl games their teams play in now. Damn Stricklin for not choosing the Rose Bowl when it was on the table. What an idiot.

Yeah...since he is on the corrupt cfp committee. That is how it works. Backroom deals to block teams.

Continue to play 2 fcs teams per year Gators. So brave! Even though Nebraska is off, at least we aren't scared pansies. Going to get worked by Michigan soon. Enjoy

Continue to play 2 fcs teams per year Gators. So brave! Even though Nebraska is off, at least we aren't scared pansies. Going to get worked by Michigan soon. Enjoy

I mean to be fair, Idaho was FBS until this year.

And I don't know why we're supposed to schedule 2-3 Power 5 OOC opponents each year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT