ADVERTISEMENT

OMG, U.C.F.’s Danny White cry me a River...

This is ridiculous. UCF hasn't done a thing to even earn a sideways glance from our AD. No one is "scared" to play the Golden Showers, the very idea is laughable. That's not how college football works.

If UCF wants to play with the big boys, they have to... well, play with the big boys. They're not going to get there by squeaking out wins against Temple and Memphis.

You want to know why you commuter-school losers are left out of the CFP? 104th-ranked strength of schedule and ZERO wins against ranked opponents.

Central Fl schedule begins and ends with their bowl game, LSU. They ended up ranked 54 SOS but haven't played a game yet as far as I could see.

This is ridiculous. UCF hasn't done a thing to even earn a sideways glance from our AD. No one is "scared" to play the Golden Showers, the very idea is laughable. That's not how college football works.

If UCF wants to play with the big boys, they have to... well, play with the big boys. They're not going to get there by squeaking out wins against Temple and Memphis.

You want to know why you commuter-school losers are left out of the CFP? 104th-ranked strength of schedule and ZERO wins against ranked opponents.

BOOM!

You really believe that...wink wink... backroom to Strickland...please leave for a while so we can make sure you don't get matched up with UCF.

What do you think UCF would have done with our schedule?

I see at least 4 very humbling losses, they would be lucky to make it to a mid tier bowl. Lucky....

Reactions: FLDUKE
Silly claims by UCF AD:

"We are a Top 10 Program."

No, you are currently a media-moron over-rated top 10 team, not a Top 10 program. :rolleyes:

And BTW, there is no Power 6 Conference either, (fake news).
You're among the Patsy 6 Conferences, not the Power 5. :cool:

Do any of these AAC teams have a modern (non-leather helmet) D-1 Natl. Championship?
(CFP Final Top 25 Rankings)

AAC East
Cincy
ECa
Temple
UCF (#8)
UConn
USF

AAC West
Houston
Memphis
Navy
SMU
Tulane
Tulsa

Patsy 6 (#8)

SEC (#'s 1-5-10--11-14-18-19--23) for a comparison. :eek:

Do any of the AAC's even have a win vs UF in their modern era history?

Personally, I wouldn't even offer them a 2 for 1 like UF's AD did.
They can come to SWAMP without a return game, or they can continue to play their patsy schedules. o_O

Silly claims by UCF AD:

"We are a Top 10 Program."

No, you are currently a media-moron over-rated top 10 team, not a Top 10 program. :rolleyes:

And BTW, there is no Power 6 Conference either, (fake news).
You're among the Patsy 6 Conferences, not the Power 5. :cool:

Do any of these AAC teams have a modern (non-leather helmet) D-1 Natl. Championship?
(CFP Final Top 25 Rankings)

AAC East
Cincy
ECa
Temple
UCF (#8)
UConn
USF

AAC West
Houston
Memphis
Navy
SMU
Tulane
Tulsa

Patsy 6 (#8)

SEC (#'s 1-5-10--11-14-18-19--23) for a comparison. :eek:

Do any of the AAC's even have a win vs UF in their modern era history?

Personally, I wouldn't even offer them a 2 for 1 like UF's AD did.
They can come to SWAMP without a return game, or they can continue to play their patsy schedules. o_O
Nope. ECU came close two times but denied. Once was against an interim coach, the other was when Treon Harris was co-starter. We stomped Cincinnati to end their magical season. You would have to go way back to the late 80's when Memphis pulled a miracle in the Swamp but we returned the favor next season.

After that I can't even remember. Maybe Houston in 79. Probably Tulane when they were an SEC team like decades ago.

UF's last no-win season was in 1979 (0-10-1), 40 years ago.
UCF's last no-win season was in 2015 (0-12), 3 years ago.

1979 -- 0-10-1 UF 10 - 14 @ Houston 11-1
It took their best team vs our worst team in an away game, for them to get a 4 Pt win.

Tulsa also beat the Gators in no-win 1979, UF 10 - 20 Tulsa

Tulane left the SEC after the 1965 season.
A 7-4 UF beat them 51 - 13 that season.
Going back to 1950, I couldn't find an SEC win for them over UF.
UF played them 3 more times in the late 60's, all were UF wins.

1982 UF 21 - 7 Tulane
1984 UF 63 - 21 Tulane
1987 UF 52 - 0 Tulsa
1988 UF 11 - 17 Memphis -- (UF 9 - 24 VU 3-8)
1989 UF 38 - 13 Memphis
1995 UF 45 - 21 Houston
1999 UF 58 - 27 UCF
2006 UF 42 - 0 UCF
2010 UF 38 - 14 USF
2014 UF 28 - 20 ECa
2015 UF 31 - 24 ECa

Corrections or additions welcomed....

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
UF's last no-win season was in 1979 (0-10-1), 40 years ago.
UCF's last no-win season was in 2015 (0-12), 3 years ago.

1979 -- 0-10-1 UF 10 - 14 @ Houston 11-1
It took their best team vs our worst team in an away game, for them to get a 5 Pt win.

Tulsa also beat the Gators in no-win 1979, UF 10 - 20 Tulsa

Tulane left the SEC after the 1965 season.
A 7-4 UF beat them 51 - 13 that season.
Going back to 1950, I couldn't find an SEC win for them over UF.
UF played them 3 more times in the late 60's, all were UF wins.

1982 UF 21 - 7 Tulane
1984 UF 63 - 21 Tulane
1987 UF 52 - 0 Tulsa
1988 UF 11 - 17 Memphis -- (UF 9 - 24 VU 3-8)
1989 UF 38 - 13 Memphis
1995 UF 45 - 21 Houston
1999 UF 58 - 27 UCF
2006 UF 42 - 0 UCF
2010 UF 38 - 14 USF
2014 UF 28 - 20 ECa
2015 UF 31 - 24 ECa

Corrections or additions welcomed....
You about nailed it man!

Your coach sounds like a complete bonehead talking about UCF. Leave AD stuff to your AD but don't act like your all that great you lost to Kentucky at home. UCF doesn't need UF they called you out on dodging them in the Peach bowl (which they did). I agree with DW he is one of the best AD's in the nation.

LOL the big boys ya ok. Last I looked they are ranked ahead of you. But keep holding on to the past. Why can't you guys just say "ya would be a great game for the state and for the programs"? You have to act high and mighty like you guys have done something wonderful in the past few years. The big boys lol wow.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

Pitiful little attention beggar,
kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
LOL the big boys ya ok. Last I looked they are ranked ahead of you. But keep holding on to the past. Why can't you guys just say "ya would be a great game for the state and for the programs"? You have to act high and mighty like you guys have done something wonderful in the past few years. The big boys lol wow.

Here is the list of 12-0 UCF's 2018 Opponents with their final CFP rankings: o_O

UConn
SCSt
N.C. - cancelled
FAU
Pitt
SMU
ECa
Temple
Navy
Cincy
USF
Memphis
Undefeated because -- FREAKIN' ZERO RANKED OPPONENTS!!! :oops:

9-3 UF played: #5, #11, #14, #18, #23 and went 2-3 against them. :cool:
~~ UF 27 - 19 LSU #11 (your bowl opponent)

You should prolly SD&STFU,,, little boy.... o_O

Your coach sounds like a complete bonehead talking about UCF. Leave AD stuff to your AD but don't act like your all that great you lost to Kentucky at home. UCF doesn't need UF they called you out on dodging them in the Peach bowl (which they did). I agree with DW he is one of the best AD's in the nation.

You're an idiot. No one "dodged" anyone in the bowl selection process. Stricklin wasn't even in the room when that decision was made. As for Kentucky, they surprised a lot of folks this year and were actually pretty good, I think they finished 9-3. Don't know how on earth they lost to Tennessee though. This year's Kentucky team would beat this year's UCF team nine times out of ten and anyone who watched them play would agree.

Our coach and AD have both said it would be a good matchup and even offered to play them. UCF rejected it because they think they'll get more mileage out of playing the victim rather than actually scheduling tough teams. And yeah, Florida is one of the "big boys." Last I checked, UF finished the regular season ranked in the top 10 - a return to form after years of incompetent coaching. But I wasn't just referring to Florida. UCF should be playing teams that are ranked, year-in and year-out if they want to make an argument that they should be included in the playoff.

It's a lot easier to go undefeated when your opponents aren't very good . UCF's AD should be trying to remedy that any way he can instead of trying to dictate terms to other schools.

Besides, UCF chickened out last time we actually had a game scheduled with them. We pushed your stool in so hard in 2006 that you all actually paid us $100,000 to avoid the same thing happening in 2007. So don't talk to me about cowardice.

You know how FSU got on top in the late 80s and early 90s? They were an independent, but they didn't shy away from scheduling the country's toughest teams (and beating them, most of the time). The system isn't "rigged," it's just that UCF wants to portray itself as the victim without actually proving that it belongs in the conversation.

In conclusion, all you UCF "fans" can go fück yourselves with your mom's used dildo (pictured below):

FPWzDVB.jpg

You guys play home and homes with Marshall?

Those that have no history always want those with some to forget theirs. Your program is closer to Marshall than we are to UCF. Our last national title was a decade ago, more recent than Notre Dame or Oklahoma.

Maybe your conference will give them an invite soon. They aren't worthy of a home and home with Florida. A 2 for 1 is great for the state, too bad they declined it.

Last edited:
Those that have no history always want those with some to forget theirs. Your program is closer to Marshall than we are to UCF. Our last national title was a decade ago, more recent than Notre Dame or Oklahoma.

UF has 3 NC's since the neutered lame's last NC, (1988).
UF has 2 NC's since choke-la-homo's last NC, (2000)

NC - #2 UF 41 - 14 tOSU #1 in 2006
NC - #2 UF 24 - 14 Chokers #1 in 2008

UF has 3 NC's since the neutered lame's last NC, (1988).
UF has 2 NC's since choke-la-homo's last NC, (2000)

NC - #2 UF 41 - 14 tOSU #1 in 2006
NC - #2 UF 24 - 14 Chokers #1 in 2008

The West Virginia fan telling us our history is ancient and doesn't put us on a pedestal above directional Florida colleges is funny to me. He won't respond to the question of why West Virginia doesn't schedule home and homes with instate Marshall.

He should just thank us for Grier and be done with it.

The West Virginia fan telling us our history is ancient and doesn't put us on a pedestal above directional Florida colleges is funny to me. He won't respond to the question of why West Virginia doesn't schedule home and homes with instate Marshall.

He should just thank us for Grier and be done with it.
I doubt he’s a West Virginia fan. He’s probably a UCF fan trolling

You guys play home and homes with Marshall?

Maybe your conference will give them an invite soon. They aren't worthy of a home and home with Florida. A 2 for 1 is great for the state, too bad they declined it.

SVP just blew up UCF along these lines on Sportscenter.

Like we’ve been saying. The blueprint to build your brand is out there and as recently as Boise. Go play and beat teams, prove your worth, and you’ll get the underdog sympathy and praise across the country. Or act like a spoiled brat and folks will turn on you. They chose the latter. Now good luck getting anyone to schedule you at all.

The really sad thing is going to watch them lose to LSU but still proclaim themselves the NC. If they want respect they will have to earn it the same way FSU and every other smaller/unknown school did back in the 70's and 80's, play anybody anywhere. hell if I remember correctly we even had a 5-1 deal with LSU and they want to pout about a 2-1 with UF? talk about staring a gift horse in the mouth. Obviously they prefer to play the woe-is-me game. I guess they feel pouting will get them where they want to be faster than playing the game like everybody else had to do.

UCF 12-0 :cool:

Final CFP Top 25 Poll Opponents = 0-12 :eek:

Their ranking at #8 is a poor joke on the teams that play a real schedule... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The only one at U.C.F. I feel sorry for is McKenzie Milton as the kid has heart and skill. A good example of what he’s done for The Knights is Quinton Flowers snd South Florida. He took U.S.F. to places unseen before for BOTH Willie “losing record” Taggart and Charley Strong but, he’s gone and U.S.F. Is 7-5 with 5 losses in a row. Milton won’t be coming back next year for sure.

Don't write MM off. Was at school yesterday, in team picture, participating in QB readiness sessions, 4 surgeries down. Will travel to team to AZ for the game.

Plus, they signed this guy today...

Hawaii all time HS passing records:

1. Dillon Gabriel, Mililani - 9,848
2. Tua Tagovailoa, St. Louis - 8,158
6. McKenzie Milton, Mililani - 7,303

Don't write MM off. Was at school yesterday, in team picture, participating in QB readiness sessions, 4 surgeries down. Will travel to team to AZ for the game.

Same injury as the one Teddy Bridgewater had and it took him 2 years to recover. I hope he does come back as I like the kid as a Damn good Q.B.

Reactions: footnfan1
Same injury as the one Teddy Bridgewater had and it took him 2 years to recover. I hope he does come back as I like the kid as a Damn good Q.B.
I don't think TB had vascular damage, like MM. Could be wrong, either way, both Tb and MM are Ballers IMO. Good luck Gators vs. UM

Reactions: FLDUKE
UCF 12-0 :cool:

Final CFP Top 25 Poll Opponents = 0-12 :eek:

Their ranking at #8 is a poor joke on the teams that play a real schedule... :rolleyes:

Hey, let's get other opinions on how big UCF is, as seen by those that play the game.

49. UCF - 22 -- 15 *** - 7 ** - with 16 on ESD

So I guess that the recruits aren't buying into that Big Boys BS either... o_O

Hey, let's get other opinions on how big UCF is, as seen by those that play the game.

49. UCF - 22 -- 15 *** - 7 ** - with 16 on ESD

So I guess that the recruits aren't buying into that Big Boys BS either... o_O
Records/Bowl wins over recruiting rankings in my book.

Dillon Gabriel was a 2 star, until he got a USC offer. Jumped to 3 star overnight. Stars sell Rivals/247 memberships, and nothing more in my book.

Dillon Gabriel was a 2 star, until he got a USC offer. Jumped to 3 star overnight. Stars sell Rivals/247 memberships, and nothing more in my book.

Shush-up, I'm trying to keep that a secret from the I-wish-dog-poker... :cool: ----- :D:p:D

However, when you go 12-0 vs 12 NR patsy opponents, don't expect the big boys to take you seriously. UF played 5 teams that were in the final CFP Top 25, while UCF played ZERO.

Last edited:
Shush-up, I'm trying to keep that a secret from the I-wish-dog-poker... :cool: ----- :D:p:D

However, when you go 12-0 vs 12 NR patsy opponents, don't expect the big boys to take you seriously. UF played 5 teams that were in the final CFP Top 25, while UCF played ZERO.
Zero would schedule UCF.

The pre-season poll vs. the final was quite the laugh. To your credit, it's not how you start, it's how you finish. UF was rated well in both versions IIRC.

LSU is the one I want, and I went to my first LSU game in 1961, so I have a little LSU history. Born in BR, family had season tics for two decades, still have a bro there who along with his wife and child, are alums.

I can't lose!

Even if he's able to play again, I'd be shocked if he's ever the same player.

You don't have an injury like that (the kind that makes you wonder if the doctors can save your leg) and go back on the field with the same moxy.

I flipped a car once several year ago on Christmas Eve Because I looked down to see who texted me and the next thing I knew I had missed the turn, the embankment was steep, and I couldn't correct it.

Slow motion not wearing a seatbelt remember getting tossed around and the next thing I know I'm standing on my driver side window. Bizarrely unharmed (though I realized a day later that the crack in the windshield was from my left elbow).

Every time I drive past that turn, 5 years later, I still think about it.

Mentally that's going to be very difficult to come back from.

Star ratings aren't everything and you can't predict who's going to underachieve and who's going to overachieve. But overall, a team that consistently attracts 4- and 5-star players is going to be much better than a team made up of 3-stars and below. There's a reason that Bama is on top year after year.

It is also an indication of the state of the program. How many blue chips did UCF sign yesterday?

Zero would schedule UCF.

Correction --- ZERO 1'st tier teams would bow down to a 2nd tier teams demands for a home & home. USF for example, readily accepted a 2 for 1 with UF, which is what was also offered to UCF.

The conversation is all but dead between both universities, UCF AD White says.

“We’re willing to play a home-and-home, but we understand their position (2 for 1) on that and I get it,” White said. If I was in Scott’s situation, I would have the same opinion.”

I just think financially (UF 90,000 - UCF 45,000) and competitively, (#10 UF played 5 Top 25 teams, UCF played ZERO) it doesn't really make sense for us to play each other and we're going to move on. (and thank gawd for that...) :cool:

Star ratings aren't everything and you can't predict who's going to underachieve and who's going to overachieve. But overall, a team that consistently attracts 4- and 5-star players is going to be much better than a team made up of 3-stars and below. There's a reason that Bama is on top year after year.

It is also an indication of the state of the program. How many blue chips did UCF sign yesterday?
Not as many as you or FSU has signed, really ever. Results matter though, especially at free shoes, well not!!! Star ratings sell Rivals memberships. Really have marginal value in my experience.

Not as many as you or FSU has signed, really ever. Results matter though, especially at free shoes, well not!!! Star ratings sell Rivals memberships. Really have marginal value in my experience.

In my experience, going 12-0 vs 12 patsy team, (zero ranked in the final Top 25) will not get you where you are sniveling to be be. Which is home & home acceptance by the big boys of college football... :p

In my experience, going 12-0 vs 12 patsy team, (zero ranked in the final Top 25) will not get you where you are sniveling to be be. Which is home & home acceptance by the big boys of college football... :p
Enjoy your Bowl game and 2019. All the best.

Big boy patsy’s like? :eek:

FCS Charleston Southern 5-6
FCS Idaho 4-7
Woeful Colorado state 3-9

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT