ADVERTISEMENT

OMG...Biden is doing a horrible job

So you think a higher percentage of AA’s and Hispanics are stupid?

I think this tops bragging about sexual assault. Buts it’s how dems think, so it’s not shocking.
I think anyone who doesn't get the vaccine is stupid. Regardless of race.

But Trumpers are the most hesitant, thereby making them the dumbest. This is known.

Please note that all insults do is inform me I am crushing this argument, and you know it. So thanks for that.
Just be honest, it pisses you off to no end that people refuse to get the vaccine and that you feel they should be locked up and vaccine forced on them. You feel it’s justified that our taxes are paying for people to go door to door to ask if people are vaccinated only to be put on the naughty list if they aren’t.

U.S. hits Biden's 70% vaccine goal as holdouts in hot spots like Florida and Louisiana rush to get shots​

I think anyone who doesn't get the vaccine is stupid. Regardless of race.

But Trumpers are the most hesitant, thereby making them the dumbest. This is known.
Ur post makes no sense. 1st. Trump is the one responsible for the vaccine. Ppl who want the vaccine n supported trump would take it. 2. Ppl who don’t want to take it are the smart ones. They don’t want to be test dummies. Lol. This shot isn’t even approved by the fda yet. Also, if anything happens to u when u do take it u have no recourse. 3. So stfu @BSC911. U know not what u speak. So go spellcheck or check someone’s grammar! Lol
4. Ur a dumbass to call anyone who doesn’t get it to be stupid. Sure, sign me up to get a vaccine that doesn’t work. Yup! U can still get the China virus and still have to wear a mask. Aka- ur a dumbass. If u want to get it good for u but if u don’t than also good for u.

Reactions: fatman76
Just be honest, it pisses you off to no end that people refuse to get the vaccine and that you feel they should be locked up and vaccine forced on them. You feel it’s justified that our taxes are paying for people to go door to door to ask if people are vaccinated only to be put on the naughty list if they aren’t.
If this was 20 years ago, that might be true. But these days I don't have the time or the energy to get riled up over randos being stupid.

Wait a second - the education system in this country is right leaning?

In all honesty, please back that up with something more than a message board post (unless you're being hyperbolic on purpose).
Nationally, No Child Left Behind, plus the Republican focus on standardized testing to evaluate learning, which ended teaching of anything other than how to pass one test.

Statewide, 30 years of the Florida Government waging war on teachers and the education system, taking away job security for teachers and cutting funds to School Boards to the bare minimum, taking away funding for new buses and schools, all the while throwing money at for-profit charter schools that turn around and make huge campaign contributions. You know why DeSantis had to promise teachers a 40K per year salary? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE TEACHERS. Why would anybody want to teach? I always loved the argument that we had to take job security away from teachers so we could fire them and replace them with better teachers. Because, you see, that wasn't going to happen. Nobody else wanted the job. It's not like there is a pool of young, hungry teachers out there just waiting for a shot at the big leagues. All that we have managed to do by slicing teacher salaries and underfunding schools is create a tremendous teacher shortage. That is only going to get worse, because most teachers these days are within a few years of retirement.

Plus, Vouchers.

See this article, which you will hate, but I think really does expose the real reason Republicans love vouchers.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
Nationally, No Child Left Behind, plus the Republican focus on standardized testing to evaluate learning, which ended teaching of anything other than how to pass one test.

Statewide, 30 years of the Florida Government waging war on teachers and the education system, taking away job security for teachers and cutting funds to School Boards to the bare minimum, taking away funding for new buses and schools, all the while throwing money at for-profit charter schools that turn around and make huge campaign contributions. You know why DeSantis had to promise teachers a 40K per year salary? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE TEACHERS. Why would anybody want to teach? I always loved the argument that we had to take job security away from teachers so we could fire them and replace them with better teachers. Because, you see, that wasn't going to happen. Nobody else wanted the job. It's not like there is a pool of young, hungry teachers out there just waiting for a shot at the big leagues. All that we have managed to do by slicing teacher salaries and underfunding schools is create a tremendous teacher shortage. That is only going to get worse, because most teachers these days are within a few years of retirement.

Plus, Vouchers.

See this article, which you will hate, but I think really does expose the real reason Republicans love vouchers.

Oh good lord. Just stop...all those teachers unions and the far left crap we've been shoving down our children's throats for a generation are not right leaning.

FFS...this is too stupid to argue.

Oh good lord. Just stop...all those teachers unions and the far left crap we've been shoving down our children's throats for a generation are not right leaning.

FFS...this is too stupid to argue.
I guess Education is considered far left now. That is obvious by the ignorance of the Righties that post ITT.

Idiocracy has arrived.

...and has been for some time. Not to our benefit fwiw.

Also, we both know I'm smarter than you and I'm to your right so you fail yet again.
Nothing sadder than a self proclaimed internet genius.

You go girl.

BS Cuck 🚨

Oh, and I am laughing at folks thinking W was a conservative and that the left hasn’t had their grip on public education since…..well “public education” beginnings in this Country.

Liberals control whole damn thing.

This revisionist history stuff is past the point if absurdity.

Same as “southern strategy”. Libs eff stuff up and then try to blame others. It’s their MO. Look no further than dems trying to pull a switcheroo on defund the police.

Same morals as @LizardGrad89 . Bunch of lying and cheating thieves

Reactions: BillCutting4585
The irony, lol.

And who TF said that I needed to be anything close to genius to be smarter than you friend?
giphy.gif

Haha, my SAT score provided me with a $25k scholarship so I'm doubting that you want to go down that road.

But if you do, EAD. Nunya...and even if I were to tell you, you'd just lie about your own.
Yeah, I thought so. When push comes to shove, you all puss out. I can back up anything I say on here.

The thing is, you may be smarter than me in many things. Many people are. I can’t rebuild an engine or wire a house. But there are a lot more keys to success than just being smart. Claiming that “I’m smarter than you” is just lame and a sign of your insecurity.

Yeah, I thought so. When push comes to shove, you all puss out. I can back up anything I say on here.

The thing is, you may be smarter than me in many things. Many people are. I can’t rebuild an engine or wire a house. But there are a lot more keys to success than just being smart. Claiming that “I’m smarter than you” is just lame and a sign of your insecurity.
So do it. Back up your claims. Fegaly buried you backtracking on whether or not you owned multiple businesses and you just talked in circles. That was a perfect chance for you to clarify your flip flopping.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So do it. Back up your claims. Fegaly buried you backtracking on whether or not you owned multiple businesses and you just talked in circles. That was a perfect chance for you to clarify your flip flopping.
No, I didn’t talk in circles. He (and you obviously) just didn’t understand.

Yes, I have owned multiple businesses. Is that straight enough for you? Would you like me to list them?

Same with my quote about making more money than Trump. That really upset him. Notice I didn’t say I was wealthier than him. You have to learn to read between the lines.

No, I didn’t talk in circles. He (and you obviously) just didn’t understand.

Yes, I have owned multiple businesses. Is that straight enough for you? Would you like me to list them?

Same with my quote about making more money than Trump. That really upset him. Notice I didn’t say I was wealthier than him. You have to learn to read between the lines.
Go ahead and list them. Show these people that you’ve been the owner of several businesses. Prove everyone in here a fool. Get some respect on your name for a change.

Go ahead and list them. Show these people that you’ve been the owner of several businesses. Prove everyone in here a fool. Get some respect on your name for a change.
Actually, I’ve already indicated what businesses I’ve owned. And people just say I’m lying. As far as “proving” it. I’d be glad to. But it will come at a cost. This seems important to you, so step up.

And I don’t really look for respect from a bunch of dorks on the inter webs. I get enough IRL.

The funny thing is, I’m rarely the one to bring it up first. It’s usually in response to you dorks, and then you accuse me of bragging, when I’m just stating facts. Thats where the jealousy comes in. I can’t win with you people.

Oh well.

BS Cuck 🚨

Why is she still here? The lying was proven long ago, welcher.

The business owners I associate with can pass sunnys test.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
The funny thing is, I’m rarely the one to bring it up first. It’s usually in response to you dorks, and then you accuse me of bragging, when I’m just stating facts. Thats where the jealousy comes in. I can’t win with you people.

Oh well.
I know, you’re such a victim. Just show your work, make everyone look as idiotic as you claim them to be.

I know, you’re such a victim. Just show your work, make everyone look as idiotic as you claim them to be.

My guess. He will give some general BS. “Farmer” “investor” “rental properties”

No business names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT