ADVERTISEMENT

OMG...Biden is doing a horrible job

Just don’t expect to have the hospital treat you when you catch the Rona. Hospitals shouldn’t admit you dumbasses so they can focus on those with a brain.
If they want my money they will snowflake. Lol. Look at u. They should admit ppl with the flu n China virus but take those who overdose on alcohol, drugs , and food. Lol. Ur a typical snowflake :D

Reactions: fatman76
I have taken two shots of the Moderna. I took it as soon as it was available. My children did as well. Because we are smart people. And if a third becomes necessary, we will be in line for that as well. Socially distanced, of course.
Lol. Ur Ginny pigs idiot! Not smart. Most likely ur family is high risk so I don’t blame u. Most fat asses are.

GOP has been harping about how scary it is, how untested it is, how it's part of a giant global conspiracy, blah blah blah. Now that the hospitalized COVID patients are 95% unvaccinated, even those with Gump-level intellect are starting to figure out maybe they should get it. Sub-Gumpers, like you, well, you are SOL.
Actually that’s false! Do ur hw! Gop are the ones who got this vaccine done in the 1st place. Lol. Oh!!! Cases are so scary. Who gives a ****! How are the deaths doing? Yup! Not that bad at all n most of the cases are high risk ppl.

Spelling is different that grammar, dumbass.

Did you even graduate HS?
Oh! Ur proving my point dumbass! Grammar issues includes spelling dumbass. And u trying to be the grammar police shows how u don’t have shit to say! Btw- I’m doing better than a burger flipper so who cares if u passed high school. lol

Actually that’s false! Do ur hw! Gop are the ones who got this vaccine done in the 1st place. Lol. Oh!!! Cases are so scary. Who gives a ****! How are the deaths doing? Yup! Not that bad at all n most of the cases are high risk ppl.
No, it's true. 95%. And the vaccine happened despite the Republicans, not because of them. And now it's almost all rank-and-file Republicans who refuse to get vaccinated, and your elected Republicans are sh*tting themselves because they can see that the way this is trending their voters are going to be the ones dying, and while they couldn't give two sh*ts about you personally, they have a deep and abiding love for your vote. So those House Republicans who refused to mask up and publicly stated they will not get vaccinated, are the ones calling on people to go get vaccinated, as are the Republican governors of several states that had previously opposed or refused to endorse it.

Oh! Ur proving my point dumbass! Grammar issues includes spelling dumbass. And u trying to be the grammar police shows how u don’t have shit to say! Btw- I’m doing better than a burger flipper so who cares if u passed high school. lol
Since they didn’t cover this at your school, let me help you out.

The definition of grammar is the study of the way words are used to make sentences. An example of grammar is how commas and semicolons are supposed to be used. ... (uncountable, linguistics) The study of the internal structure of words (morphology) and the use of words in the construction of phrases and sentences (syntax).

BS Cuck 🚨

Sorry everyone. I was out today or I would have alerted to the nonsense sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

The definition of grammar is the study of the way words are used to make sentences. An example of grammar is how commas and semicolons are supposed to be used. ... (uncountable, linguistics) The study of the internal structure of words (morphology) and the use of words in the construction of phrases and sentences (syntax).
I count 7 words in there he won't understand, plus at least 4 probable's.

Reactions: BSC911
You misspelled the word. Spelling and grammar are two different things. A high school graduate would know that.
Oh! Another snowflake who has nothing to say! I bet autocorrect has never messed up ur words has it? Haha it’s ok. It doesn’t bother me. I have np handing u ur ass!

No, it's true. 95%. And the vaccine happened despite the Republicans, not because of them. And now it's almost all rank-and-file Republicans who refuse to get vaccinated, and your elected Republicans are sh*tting themselves because they can see that the way this is trending their voters are going to be the ones dying, and while they couldn't give two sh*ts about you personally, they have a deep and abiding love for your vote. So those House Republicans who refused to mask up and publicly stated they will not get vaccinated, are the ones calling on people to go get vaccinated, as are the Republican governors of several states that had previously opposed or refused to endorse it.
Lol. So false snowflake! Gop has pushed the vaccine if ppl want it. They aren’t gonna force it. Btw- not only republicans refusing the vax idiot. Just dumbasses like u trying to make it political.
Masks don’t work so why would they wear them ? Didn’t u talk to the cdc ? Lol
Get the vaccine n u don’t have to wear them.
hey, if the red states suck so bad why are all u snowflakes moving to them ? Lol

Look who’s trying to get a win. Haha grammar police! Hey. Take it if u want snowflake/ burger flipper. I don’t care. I’m still handling u ur ass on China virus. Haha

OMG, the retard Pubs like many OTB won’t get the vaccine. And the Pub governors won’t take it seriously. That’must be all Biden’s fault.

You people are delusional.

See your stance when Trump was POTUS and the virus spread across the globe. It was Trump's fault...because he could have put the toothpaste back in the tube, right? If he could have, Biden should be doing it right now. But he can't.

Maybe that was the point of this thread, genius.

Lol. So false snowflake! Gop has pushed the vaccine if ppl want it. They aren’t gonna force it. Btw- not only republicans refusing the vax idiot. Just dumbasses like u trying to make it political.
Masks don’t work so why would they wear them ? Didn’t u talk to the cdc ? Lol
Get the vaccine n u don’t have to wear them.
hey, if the red states suck so bad why are all u snowflakes moving to them ? Lol
Ok, I look, and you were right. It's not 95%. It's closer to 99%. And the unvaccinated are Republicans. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true. Out of 18,000 COVID deaths in May, 150 were vaccinated. Think about that.

Ok, I look, and you were right. It's not 95%. It's closer to 99%. And the unvaccinated are Republicans. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true. Out of 18,000 COVID deaths in May, 150 were vaccinated. Think about that.
Does it send a tickling feeling from your vagina down to your toes that people are resisting to get the vaccine? From a party that you hate? Does it piss you off to no end that people are resisting? Does it make you so mad that you could kill them?

Does it send a tickling feeling from your vagina down to your toes that people are resisting to get the vaccine? From a party that you hate? Does it piss you off to no end that people are resisting? Does it make you so mad that you could kill them?
It makes me sad that our Republican designed education system has failed them so badly.

Please note that all insults do is inform me I am crushing this argument, and you know it. So thanks for that.

So ur attempting to argue a point on ppls freedoms to choose to take the vax! Haha. I don’t give a **** about ur numbers of deaths n who were vaccinated! Point is u have no right forcing anyone to take it. FYI- if u honestly believe those numbers than I totally get how u believe Biden won. Haha

You have no clue what you’re talking about.

I’ll concede that red rural areas are vaccine hesitant but those aren’t population centers. And they aren’t driving the pandemic (they never did - it was large cities).

If Republicans were the main issue why is it AA’s and Hispanics have the lowest vaccination rates?

Just lambs going to slaughter.

See your stance when Trump was POTUS and the virus spread across the globe. It was Trump's fault...because he could have put the toothpaste back in the tube, right? If he could have, Biden should be doing it right now. But he can't.

Maybe that was the point of this thread, genius.
The difference is how each have responded to it. But you can't see that thru your partisan glasses.

You're in too deep. Free yourself.

You have no clue what you’re talking about.

I’ll concede that red rural areas are vaccine hesitant but those aren’t population centers. And they aren’t driving the pandemic (they never did - it was large cities).

If Republicans were the main issue why is it AA’s and Hispanics have the lowest vaccination rates?
Because smart Pubs and Dems aren't listening to the Deniers.. Dumb people have the lowest vaccination rates.

Ur a dumbass which we all know and explains why u don’t get it. It has nothing to do with the unvaccinated. Ur party who wishes to control everyone isn’t gonna happen. Biden is a moron! Boarder, economy, jobs, crime, n he can’t even complete a sentence written for him without help. You’re a complete idiot if u think taking freedoms from others to make u feel better will help anyone. U should move to China or Cuba u pos!
Finally, YES it’s all Biden’s fault. Trump had this handled. Just thank him for the vaccine cause u snowflakes would have never had the balls to make it happen as fast as he made it.
I don't talk to commies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT