ADVERTISEMENT

Official Visitor Update: Adding Another Official Visitor for June 14th - Your Guide to the OV Weekend

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Official Visitor Update: Adding Another Official Visitor for June 14th.

This will update the upcoming weekend's official visitors and their accompanying family members.

I am reviewing the official visitors and who they will bring with them this weekend. To keep it all in one place, I will add the players and staff hosts throughout the weekend. Also, I have added one more official visitor, bringing the total to 14 high school recruits. We take great pride in bringing you information you can't get anywhere else, so keep it all here no exceptions.

Tavaris Dice (Bryce Lovett/Kaleb Johnson & David Churba)
Mom, dad, Grandma, two aunts, and two cousins

Jahzare Jackson (Kam Waites/Justin Posthuma)
Uncle

Caden Piening (Hayden Hansen/PJ Gadzicki)
Mom and Dad

Vernell Brown III (Kahieil Jackson/D'Antre Robinson/Eugene Wilson/Chad Lucas & Beau Kalbacher)
Mom, dad, brother, three sisters, and a cousin

Ty Jackson (Aaron Chiles/Cannon Gibbs)
Mom, dad, two brothers, and grandparents

Lagonza Hayward (Bryce Thornton/Beyah Rasool)
Mom, cousin, and the cousin's wife

Hylton Stubbs (Sharif Denson/Tyler Braley)
Mom, dad, sister, and grandparents

Bryce Fitzgerald (Jason Marshall/Cahron Rackley/Kyle Reihs & Larry Williams)
Mom, sister, three aunts, uncle, and grandmother

Evan Noel (Staff Host Alex Loytyy)
KICKER •6'2" | 150 LBS
CLASS OF 2025 @ ST. STANISLAUS | BAY SAINT LOUIS, MS
ARKANSAS VERBAL

Donovan Olugbode (Tank Hawkins/David Doeker)
Mom and Uncle

Tavion Wallace (Myles Graham/Jimmy Cino)
Mom, dad, and brother

Waltez Clark (Montrell Johnson/KD Daniels/Chase Clark/Beau Karbacher)
Mom, dad, grandfather, two sisters, two aunts, brother, and uncle

Malik Autry (Kelby Collins/Cam Jackson/Jeremy Patterson)
Mom, dad, and sister

Cedric Works (TJ Searcy/Troy Kutchen)
Dad

Some recruits will not be in until later this evening; however, once they arrive and join the rest of the group, they will do this.

Times are all subject to change, so I will not list the exact times.
Arrive at the hotel, welcome reception, photoshoot, highlight video, head out for dinner at the O'Connell Center, and have free time with player hosts while the parents have free time with the coaching staff. Hello Karaoke. I am sure you all saw Coach Russ Callaway a few weeks ago working the mic.

SATURDAY:
Early wake-up call, and they have about an hour to get ready before they head out for breakfast at The University House, transition to academics, Heavener Facility, Weight Room Presentation, and then do what's called rotational presentations in three groups. This brings the group to lunch and more free time, depart for dinner at Spurrier's, and back out for more free time with the player hosts while the parents/families have free time with the staff.

Six players will have one-on-one meetings with Billy Napier on Saturday:
Bryce Fitzgerald
Tavion Wallace
Lagonza Hayward
Evan Noel
Jahzare Jackson
Donovan Olugbode

Coach Napier's time is split amongst the recruits throughout the 48-hour visit. For example, one time he will drive Waltez Clark, then Drake Stubbs, then Bryce Fitzgerald. On Saturday, the first up is Donovan Olugbode, Vernell Brown III, and Cedric Works.

Eight players will meet one-on-one with Billy Napier on Sunday:
Cedric Works
Caden Peining
Ty Jackson
Malik Autry
Tavaris Dice
Drake Stubbs
Waltez Clark
Billy Napier's last meeting will be with Vernell Brown III on Sunday around 2:30 p.m. These things always run a little bit behind, however.

The coaches will all speak to the entire group in this order:
Callaway, Juluke, Sale, DeCoster, Gonzales, O'Hara, Houston, Armstrong, Harris, Chatman, Peterson, Roberts, and finally, the Head Coach address the group.

The three groups the players are going to be divided into are as follows:

Group 1:

Waltez Clark, Vernell Brown III, Donovan Olugbode, Drake Stubbs, and Ty Jackson.

Group 2:
Tavion Wallace, Jahzare Jackson, Malik Autry, and Evan Noel

Group 3:
Bryce Fitzgerald, Cedric Works, Lagonza Hayward, Tavaris Dice, and Caden Piening

On Sunday, I will discuss the table/seating assignments for all the meals throughout the weekend in more detail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News