ADVERTISEMENT

Official Visit Update Thread - SATURDAY UPDATE 5:35 PM

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
SATURDAY UPDATE: Hearing great things about two of the visitors right now - Castell and Aguirre. UF is feeling pretty strong right now with these two. Bryce is telling me things are also going great. Kelby Collins told me "The trip is going great, it's really opening my eyes to why so many kids are committed here. I am loving every bit of it."

Yesterday they did the Dave and Busters deal then dinner. Today breakfast and NIL thing, toured the school on scooters which they loved ate lunch and toured the academics building today so far

Official Visit Updates:

This weekend we will live in this thread for anything relating to the eight official visitors which include:

Kelby Collins

Bryce Lovett

Jordan Hall

Treyaun Webb

Raul Aguirre

Grayson Howard

Aidan Mizel

Jordan Castell

If you see anything on Twitter, read anything, hear anything etc…this will be the thread to post it.

This is where the “Army” of folks Billy hired will come in handy.

For example, this weekend you will see Katie Turner (ASST AD for Recruiting Strategy), Bri Wade (Director of On-Campus Recruiting), and Sierra Griffin (One-Campus Recruiting Coordinator) all earn their money.

Another example:

Each player/family will have a full-time Florida Football employee driver assigned to them from start to finish. For Kelby Collins you will have Kareem Reid pick up the entire family from the hotel and be responsible for driving the family around the entire weekend including to and from the airport. Hopefully enhancing the overall official visit experience.

Kelby will have a layover in Atlanta today and arrive in Gainesville at 1:31 PM ET

Bryce Lovett is being picked up around 1:00 PM ET

Jordan Hall will arrive between 1:30 – 2:00 PM ET

Treyaun Webb will arrive around 3:00 PM ET and I can’t express how concerned I am with this one and the Aggies regardless of how good UF feels. The Aggies are going to make this one expensive NIL situation I am afraid

Aidan Mizel arrives around 3:00 PM ET

Raul Aguirre & Grayson Howard will both arrive around 4: 00 PM ET

Waiting on Jordan regarding arrival time today

Kelby will do some live streaming and answer questions if you are interested in checking that out this weekend:

Kelby Collins IG Account
@Showtime.Kelby

Webb hosted by D. McMillon
Hall hosted by D. Wingo

The recruits/families are done at Dave & Busters and now are heading out to dinner which should run from 730-930 and then the recruits are out with player hosts and parents and everyone else back to the hotel with coaches etc....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News