ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread: Florida and LSU

Danielson is a huge antigator fan!! I cannot stand watch CBS College because of him!!!

See? Every fanbase thinks Danielson hates their team. Because he always focuses on the mistakes made. If a RB scores on a great run, instead of saying the RB made a great play, he will carefully point out every missed tackle and put the blame on the defense. Rubbing salt in an open wound.

Todd Blackledge is the best color guy in the business, and he does the opposite of Danielson. He highlights the great plays.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
See? Every fanbase thinks Danielson hates their team. Because he always focuses on the mistakes made. If a RB scores on a great run, instead of saying the RB made a great play, he will carefully point out every missed tackle and put the blame on the defense. Rubbing salt in an open wound.

Todd Blackledge is the best color guy in the business, and he does the opposite of Danielson. He highlights the great plays.

I like Danielson and Blackledge. Both very knowledgeable. Most fans think every announcer hates their team because announcers are objective fans aren’t.

Reactions: fsu939913
I like Danielson and Blackledge. Both very knowledgeable. Most fans think every announcer hates their team because announcers are objective fans aren’t.

Nah, everyone hates Danielson. Blackledge is generally regarded as being pretty good across the board. Few announcers are liked by everyone, but few are also hated by everyone. Danielson fits the latter.

Danielson is smart, but the focusing on bad plays vs good plays makes him garbage. Whenever there is a long TD run, you can often hear him mumbling "Oh geez...." as the player runs to the end zone, then when they do replay, he focuses on what he was complaining about, instead of highlighting the great run/catch that the offensive player made.

The team that just scored is pissed cause you didn't highlight their guy, the team that just gave up the TD is pissed cause you rubbed salt in the wound and picked on their guy for making a bad play.

Danielson is a huge antigator fan!! I cannot stand watch CBS College because of him!!!

With Vern gone, it's only half as bad as it used to be with him and Gary.
I called them Gary Laurel and Vern Hardy when they called a Gator game.
I had and still have a solution for them. WRUF and Mick on the Bose, with CBS on mute. ;)

What a game!!! Intense effort from the Gators. LSU always plays tough, but our guys matched them and our offensive line played better than they have all year. Franks didn't have a real good game, but he was good enough. Mullen and Grantham are coaching aggressive football and the players are having fun. It's just incredible the difference between this year and last year.

I don’t know bout that but if we had just tackled worth a damn we’d be 6-0 and I’d feel really good about finishing 10-2 and winning the East. Hell of a coaching job by Mullen. Once we get a real QB this program will take off.

The only way we go 10-2 and win the East is if we lose to FSU. We can't lose another SEC game and win the East.

I disagree. Im surprised tebow has any skin left on his private parts as much as Danielson was sucking on him while he was at UF. Tebow could throw a pick and danielson would talk about how hard tebow threw and what great footwork he had... (not a dig at tebow).

I disagree. Im surprised tebow has any skin left on his private parts as much as Danielson was sucking on him while he was at UF. Tebow could throw a pick and danielson would talk about how hard tebow threw and what great footwork he had... (not a dig at tebow).

Tebow left UF with 26 combined UF, SEC, and NCAA records.
He threw 88 TD's to just 16 Ints in his 4 years at UF.
Go look up his QB PER... (and he was pretty good running with the ball too) ;)

Tebow left UF with 26 combined UF, SEC, and NCAA records.
He threw 88 TD's to just 16 Ints in his 4 years at UF.
Go look up his QB PER... (and he was pretty good running with the ball too) ;)

I know...tebow was great, it was a dig at danielson, not tebow

Sometimes he did.

But he used that dang instant replay thingy constantly circling Tim's loopy wind up. Even Verne tried to change the subject at times.

Negative he has ALWAYS been negative of the Gators even when Tebow was here he was negative of every play!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT