ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread: Florida and LSU

Dannygator1989

Bull Gator
Feb 28, 2005
I got 4 hours of sleep, made biscuits and gravy.

I've seen Texas and Arkansas both score with the jump pass today.

Omen of things to come?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
In a close game, coaching matters. I think this will be a close game, and if that's the case, Mullen vs Ogre is no contest.

Corner opposite Henderson is a real, real weakness. We need a top corner recruit almost as bad as we need linemen. Those guys aren’t good enough.

Vosean Joseph took the weak easy path on the td run. Tried to backdoor instead of climbing over to the point of attack. For a guy that runs his mouth he is soft.

Not soft just can’t cover. They’re picking on the corner opposite Henderson. They’re all bad.

And Grantham needs to run more 4-man fronts against this offense. We can’t run a pure 3-4 against them they’re too powerful upfront.

We’re basically only playing with one true tackle upfront right now. What is Grantham doing? They’re a run first team.

We need more beef upfront. Force them to pass. That’s gonna be the result if we can cover for 3 seconds.

McWilliams is terrible. Every completion for LSU has been on him. Another Shannon special, short and slow.

LSU’s corners are just way too good for our receivers. There’s no separation. We’re gonna have to move the ball on the ground.

7-7. For posterity when re reading. Mumbles have struggled since that opening drive.

Dam. Fourth and short should have stopped that. Big big play here.
LSU predictable screen slipped through, Hope they do go for it, I trust the defense here.

Er, uh, gotta get that extra yard there.
The second down scramble by Franks gets a first down if he does not slide. Game awareness. Details win close games, hope that does not come back to haunt. Mumble ball 7-7.

Er, uh, gotta get that extra yard there.
The second down scramble by Franks gets a first down if he does not slide. Game awareness. Details win close games, hope that does not come back to haunt. Mumble ball 7-7.

Yea that was weak. SMH.

**** Franks. He Chris leaked that run for a first down.

I hate him now. I hate him so much. And we don't have a Tim Tebow to make up for his pussy ass decisions

Reactions: TennesseeGator
When vosean Joseph isn’t tackling a runner that isn’t looking he is very soft and not a good tackler. A lot of evidence in this game.

Yea there was no reason to slide short there. That was really, really weak. Completely erased his run from earlier.

Crap block in the back. He did it, but man what a mo killer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT