ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cocktail Thread

Sigh of course as soon as I say that we go to an empty backfield that almost results in disaster.

Smart's offense makes Muschamp's look aggressive. Eason made the worst possible choice going there.

Going into the 4th I feel pretty good about UF...we need to keep playing solid defense and the Offense needs to move the ball. They haven't gotten anything in the 2nd so far. We really need a turnover by the D.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
I'm just glad it wasn't a fumble. I hate how he holds the ball with one hand every time he's getting sacked.

can't wait to see how we pull a UT collapse in this one all in one quarter... Refs will call everything to get this to happen in the fourth, roughing passer, PI's hands to the face, just watch. 14 unanswered magic then we look like we have never played offense ever after that, nothing would surprise me... we better force a turnover sack fumble or an INT because they finally have field position to get something going and another one of our bust coverages is inevitable...

can't wait to see how we pull a UT collapse in this one all in one quarter... Refs will call everything to get this to happen in the fourth, roughing passer, PI's hands to the face, just watch. 14 unanswered magic then we look like we have never played offense ever after that, nothing would surprise me... we better force a turnover sack fumble or an INT because they finally have field position to get something going and another one of our bust coverages is inevitable...
.....or we may be 6-1 in 14:00 and ranked near the top ten!

I've given Collins some crap at points in this season but really I think he deserves some credit...defense has saved our ass many times. We've given up some big plays but outside of that the defense has been money.

We have the dumbest OC in the nation. Our defense is mabdhandling them and they're tired. Run, burn clock, and rest our D. Instead we throw on 2 of 3 downs. Wtf

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT