ADVERTISEMENT

Not gonna hold back

Trump was voted out after he won comfortably on Election Day . The people generally select presidents on Election Day. Thinking people have questions. Dimms adamantly oppose forensic audits. There's nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.

Biden did not actively campaign. In Democrat debates, Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. He's delivering. Trump's vote total moved from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020. Thinking people saw what was coming with a Biden win.

Biden imports criminals, COVID and oil. Most of us are well familiar with our southern border crisis and energy dependence. Biden is now begging Russia and OPEC to increase oil production. The Montana governor tells WBAP in Cow Town and me, Biden has devastated the Montana petroleum industry.
Trump was voted out after he won comfortably on Election Day . The people generally select presidents on Election Day....Incorrect

Thinking people have questions. Dimms adamantly oppose forensic audits....Incorrect

I'm not up anyone's ass, but you are definitely talking out of yours.
Syria? Say, wasn't there a line drawn somewhere in the sand over there? Faintly recall some dude talking about it. Hmm.

Trump lost because the Chinese were persuaded to "accidentally" let loose a man made virus by some very very deep state bad people who wanted the guy gone and were willing to let people die in doing it. Trump lost because of fraud and flagrant voting abuses.
Trump also lost because he and his people thought that surely the American people couldn't be fooled and that they could see that Old Joe wasn't in control of his faculties anymore, and that the press wasn't being fair. I could go on, but I won't. It was a hard lesson learned and we turn the page.
Time to stop trying to "wake up the sheep and instead wake up the lions".
I'm not up anyone's ass, but you are definitely talking out of yours...When did I say that you were?

He lost because he sucks and wasn't doing a good job. Hopefully you guys nominee someone that can beat the idiot, vegetable with dementia 🤣.

I’m not sure what your point is. The “demoralization”, as you call it, has been gradually occurring over the last several decades, regardless of who is president.

Try to stay on topic.
I edited my post probably as you were answering. I don’t disagree with that, but I’m sure you won’t appreciate the edit either, but that’s alright, we are still free in this country to believe what we do choose. Unfortunately as we go, I don’t think if we continue down that road that the people you say think it’s the best time in our country, those very people would be beaten or put to death in the very place we just blew our exit on.

Reactions: ukalum1988
I'm not up anyone's ass, but you are definitely talking out of yours...When did I say that you were?

He lost because he sucks and wasn't doing a good job. Hopefully you guys nominee someone that can beat the idiot, vegetable with dementia 🤣.
"Some of you are so far up Trump's ass"
You didn't write that?

I edited my post probably as you were answering. I don’t disagree with that, but I’m sure you won’t appreciate the edit either, but that’s alright, we are still free in this country to believe what we do choose. Unfortunately as we go, I don’t think if we continue down that road that the people you say think it’s the best time in our country, those very people would be beaten or put to death in the very place we just blew our exit on.
No argument here.

America blows up and all you got is that gay people can come out?
Do you even realize how stupid that is?
Women have rights? Yeah, and the lefties running the White House care so much they're throwing Afghan women to the wolves.
Stop with these remarks. They make you look like you have an IQ that's room temperature at best.
Room temperature is mighty generous of you Goldie. I suppose you are a "half glass full" kind of gal?;)

Reactions: goldmom
Only those who share Joe's room temperature IQ would think that.
You realize that trite responses like, “you’re dumb since you don’t agree with me” are the sign of a feeble mind, don’t you. It’s meaningless.

Hows this, you voted for Trump, you must have the IQ of a tomato.”

Said every generation ever. But for many, it’s the best time in our history. People of different sexual orientations no longer have to stay in the closet and live a lie. Women and minorities have more rights than they’ve ever had. Interracial couples can marry without being outcasts (or thrown in jail). Sure, everyone still bitches a lot, but that just shows the progress we’ve made.

Children born out of wedlock
Number of marriages that end in divorce
Percentage of people who declare faith in a religion
Church attendance
Murder rates, especially in urban areas
Drug addiction
Sexual violence
Violent crime in general

Some things are better but there are PLENTY of things to be more concerned about as well.

Who said anything about mean tweets? Why do you silly Trumpers think that Trump lost because of mean tweets. He was a crappy president and an awful person. His policies were crap and the people around him are crooks. I'm comparing how much Biden gets you guys frustrated to how much Trump got others frustrated.

You keep talking allies. Was Trump accused of abandoning his allies in Syria? There was outrage over that decision too and Trump said that he went against his Generals. Were you pissed about abandoning allies and girls getting tortured then?

Some of you guys are so far up Trump ass, that your memory is foggy.
Mostly the tweet comments are satire - it was such a lightning Rod on the left that Trump said whatever he wanted directly to the people…and was often a big asshole in doing so.

I think we both agree getting out of AFG was necessary. That isn’t the issue. It’s HOW we got out. Stranding tens of thousands of our own citizens and afghans who helped us and are now paying the price. All Biden had to do was execute a strategic draw down. Get our citizens and translators out, then get the ground troops out, followed by the embassy personnel and at the very end air support. And maybe don’t send hundreds of billions of dollars in equipment to an army that that doesn’t want to fight in the months leading up to the withdrawal.

Now, because he’s an idiot, we have more troops in there than we started with and Americans still can’t get out. Videos of Taliban cutting off hostage’s heads is on the way because Biden is a terrible leader that’s never made a correct decision in foreign policy in 50 years. And you voted for it and you’re defending it.

Syria was bad, but it was necessary…as was AFG. Wake me up when liberal rag like Politico writes an article defending how Biden pulled out.

Reactions: Gators2014
You realize that trite responses like, “you’re dumb since you don’t agree with me” are the sign of a feeble mind, don’t you. It’s meaningless.

Hows this, you voted for Trump, you must have the IQ of a tomato.”
You are as dumb as a potato.........and you just keep verifying lt like the science isn't settled. We already know this. No need for you to keep providing data. If only we knew as much about the virus, it would be eradicated tonight. 🤣

America blows up and all you got is that gay people can come out?
Do you even realize how stupid that is?
Women have rights? Yeah, and the lefties running the White House care so much they're throwing Afghan women to the wolves.
Stop with these remarks. They make you look like you have an IQ that's room temperature at best.
Democrats only care about certain minority groups. Namely the ones they can subjugate with terrible policies in an effort to keep an indentured class of voters.

It’s about power, not ethics.

Democrats only care about certain minority groups. Namely the ones they can subjugate with terrible policies in an effort to keep an indentured class of voters.

It’s about power, not ethics.
Not really. They don't GAF about ANYBODY, other than obtaining control and power. They could not GAF about anything, other than that. Have you not noticed they attack minorities when they don't jump on their bandwagon? Wow, watch the shit fly then.

Not really. They don't GAF about ANYBODY, other than obtaining control and power. They could not GAF about anything, other than that. Have you not noticed they attack minorities when they don't jump on their bandwagon? Wow, watch the shit fly then.
Hence the part of my statement you didn’t bold.

Mostly the tweet comments are satire - it was such a lightning Rod on the left that Trump said whatever he wanted directly to the people…and was often a big asshole in doing so.

I think we both agree getting out of AFG was necessary. That isn’t the issue. It’s HOW we got out. Stranding tens of thousands of our own citizens and afghans who helped us and are now paying the price. All Biden had to do was execute a strategic draw down. Get our citizens and translators out, then get the ground troops out, followed by the embassy personnel and at the very end air support. And maybe don’t send hundreds of billions of dollars in equipment to an army that that doesn’t want to fight in the months leading up to the withdrawal.

Now, because he’s an idiot, we have more troops in there than we started with and Americans still can’t get out. Videos of Taliban cutting off hostage’s heads is on the way because Biden is a terrible leader that’s never made a correct decision in foreign policy in 50 years. And you voted for it and you’re defending it.

Syria was bad, but it was necessary…as was AFG. Wake me up when liberal rag like Politico writes an article defending how Biden pulled out.

I admit the leaving was awful and embarrassing. It's mainly on the intelligence he was getting. We really don't know what he was told. Now let's just see how it plays out. It could just be a bad first few days that can turn into a success.

The liberals are hypocrites on this but so is the right. My issue with you at times, is that you seem very knowledgeable on this topic but you at times just focus on criticizing the left because maybe you feel you have to, to please people on here. I think you know that both sides have alot of hypocrisy going on with Afghanistan and humanitarian issues but you only focus on the left. It's ok to criticize your party man.

They don't GAF about ANYBODY, other than obtaining control and power...Man, what party doesn't care about control and power? Sounds silly to say this.

I admit the leaving was awful and embarrassing. It's mainly on the intelligence he was getting. We really don't know what he was told. Now let's just see how it plays out. It could just be a bad first few days that can turn into a success.

The liberals are hypocrites on this but so is the right. My issue with you at times, is that you seem very knowledgeable on this topic but you at times just focus on criticizing the left because maybe you feel you have to, to please people on here. I think you know that both sides have alot of hypocrisy going on with Afghanistan and humanitarian issues but you only focus on the left. It's ok to criticize your party man.

Defend, defend, defend.

Just like with Trump, the buck still stops with the HMFIC. Today that is Biden. If he got faulty intelligence, it's still his F up.

He sucks as a CIC, period.

You truly are a stubborn, intractable, willful person. You'd cut the nose off your face before admitting the obvious.

I can live with that. It'll be harder for you, however.
As you know, there is a vast difference between self labeled "Independents" and TRUE "Independents". What do you think we have here? But still, he doesn't come close to the biggest PHONY on this board who labels himself an " Independent".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT