ADVERTISEMENT

no one is watching this charade EXCEPT: RayGravesGhost

And she texted buddies that the J6 committee was total bullshit. But our slowest here don't want the truth, they want the lie they want to believe.
They're no different than MSM picking words out of context. It's comical how lazy most people are that take MSM as honest reporting. The only thing I even glance at are accidents being covered MSM because the visual is all you need their commentary/narration is meaningless after you receive the location, death toll, and time of the accident.

Haven't read this thread until now.

Man these Trumpers get triggered when their lies are exposed.

They're no different than MSM picking words out of context. It's comical how lazy most people are that take MSM as honest reporting. The only thing I even glance at are accidents being covered MSM because the visual is all you need their commentary/narration is meaningless after you receive the location, death toll, and time of the accident.
Most lefties aren't lazy, they just don't care about the truth. @kalimgoodman is a perfect example, he looks till he hears what he wants to hear, and stops then. That's why 90% of his 'information' comes from alt lefty blogs like The Daily Beast.

Smart people use mainstream media content as the START of their research into what happened. Not the end.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
This thread is a classic example of the Trump Defense Squad at work.

Ignore the facts
Attack the source.

There is literally nothing Trump could do to make these fools lose faith.

Most lefties aren't lazy, they just don't care about the truth. @kalimgoodman is a perfect example, he looks till he hears what he wants to hear, and stops then. That's why 90% of his 'information' comes from alt lefty blogs like The Daily Beast.

Smart people use mainstream media content as the START of their research into what happened. Not the end.
I'm at the point where I disregard everything they say on my Yahoo page. It's that irresponsible.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

But you guys were already wrong
We aren’t.

Trump AUTHORIZED the use of up to 20k troops.

He never, in any way shape or form, ORDERED them into DC.

Doing so would have been a true military coup and worthy of all this J6 show trial crap.

He followed the law and Bowser/Pelosi chose not to use all available resources. I wonder why they made that call?

We aren’t.
Doing so would have been a true military coup and worthy of all this J6 show trial crap.
He followed the law and Bowser/Pelosi chose not to use all available resources. I wonder why they made that call?

All but our slowest have read the facts and reached this conclusion. It is what it is.

74094690.jpg

Sounds a bit paranoid. Who do you actually think is coming to get you?
I have a terrible town just a mile or so away full of criminals that rob and steal from hardworking Americans that actually earned their way. I also have a 100% disabled wife that I personally care for. I gave my vow to her through sickness and health.

Reactions: BSC911
I have a terrible town just a mile or so away full of criminals that rob and steal from hardworking Americans that actually earned their way. I also have a 100% disabled wife that I personally care for. I gave my vow to her through sickness and health.
Thank you for giving a pity reply to our socially awkward friend. He was practically begging for attention and it was really starting to creep me out.

As you should. I’m all for defending your family, but 10,000 rounds seems a bit excessive. Are you expecting a Zombie Apocalypse?

We aren’t.

The President does not have the authority to order National Guard without state approval

No one ever wished they had less ammunition in a firefight.

#justsayin

Right, the State NG must be approved by the governing body of each state before deployment.
Prior to WW2 the NG was not authorized to leave American soil.

Then Roosevelt set a horrible precedent by sending the 164th Infantry (NG) to relieve the 1st Marine Division on Guadalcanal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT