ADVERTISEMENT

no one is watching this charade EXCEPT: RayGravesGhost

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
He comes on here and pukes his commie guts out and then runs and hides like @BSC911 in his mommy's basement.

Hey Commie @RayGravesGhost here ya go:

Mark Meadows: My Aide Is Lying About Me Wanting a Pardon After the January 6 Riot​

"There are more bullet holes in this supposed “bombshell” testimony than the corpses of Bonnie and Clyde. To pour more salt into the wound, no one is watching this charade."
No one except @RayGravesGhost who hollers from his basement for his mommy to bring him more popcorn.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...e-requesting-a-pardon-over-january-6-n2609552

He comes on here and pukes his commie guts out and then runs and hides like @BSC911 in his mommy's basement.

Mark Meadows: My Aide Is Lying About Me Wanting a Pardon After the January 6 Riot​

"There are more bullet holes in this supposed “bombshell” testimony than the corpses of Bonnie and Clyde. To pour more salt into the wound, no one is watching this charade."
No one except @RayGravesGhost who hollers from his basement for his mommy to bring him more popcorn.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...e-requesting-a-pardon-over-january-6-n2609552

Know what the importance difference is between Hutchinson & Meadows?

She's testifying under oath at risk of perjury conviction for lying

He's busy trying to get a pardon from the twice impeached retiree
who lives in a seasonal house in Florida

Funny how trump & all of the trumpanzees can't speak under oath Ja 6th...

But they all flap heir gums proclaiming their innocence when not under oath

Kinda like all of those election fraud claims...they shrink and dry up under the scrutiny of actually being sworn in under oath

And this guy is watching too...

4500.jpg

Should I feel bad that I am loving watching clown like @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe torture themselves over these hearings? Thinking THIS time they REALLY GOT TRUMP....then 24 hours later it impodes on them.

Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, Mary Trump, Christopher Steele, John Bolton, Private Vindmann.......they get wound up for every conspiracy the left serves them.

@Uniformed_ReRe remember when you claimed that Trump supporters were uneducated goobs, and that's why they fell for every conspiracy theory out there?

How's that working out for ya?

The key to effective trolling is not to be obvious about it.
I'm going to take a wild stab here and guess it's either Willie Jackson Sr or Leonard George. I have my reasons. One reason, old AF. The other reason is tied to the screen name. Sad.

There's a reason the committee didn't want to put on secret service agents under oath to back up her story. But with Adam Shiff head involved, are you really surprised. Maybe he could finally put out the Russia collusion evidence he says he still has.

You do know the secret service agent involved has already testified right?

Looking for the collusion evidence?

Go read the report

Reactions: gatorspeed

In the real world a bipartisan committee was first accepted and then rejected by the GOP

Then the house panel asked for republican representation and the GOP wanted to impanel members who were principal witnesses with possible criminal liability

And as usual the GOP is now crying like a bunch of pussies the choices they made

You do know the secret service agent involved has already testified right?

Looking for the collusion evidence?

Go read the report
Did they ask him about the steering wheel? I didn't think so. Oh, this evidence came later you say? Then why haven't they brought him BACK to answer this question? Jeez, Commie, go away! You'd do well in Canada.

Did they ask him about the steering wheel? I didn't think so. Oh, this evidence came later you say? Then why haven't they brought him BACK to answer this question?

Because there are bigger issues like getting the WH counsel to testify

But you spend your time on the trivial shit like why trump ditched you bitches after sending the mob moving to the capitol

Jeez, Commie, go away! You'd do well in Canada.

The facist is proud of his boot licking....

1587639546313-207134l.jpeg

Because there are bigger issues like getting the WH counsel to testify

But you spend your time on the trivial shit like why trump ditched you bitches after sending the mob moving to the capitol

The facist is proud of his boot licking....

1587639546313-207134l.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Know what the importance difference is between Hutchinson & Meadows?

She's testifying under oath at risk of perjury conviction for lying

He's busy trying to get a pardon from the twice impeached retiree
who lives in a seasonal house in Florida

Funny how trump & all of the trumpanzees can't speak under oath Ja 6th...

But they all flap heir gums proclaiming their innocence when not under oath

Kinda like all of those election fraud claims...they shrink and dry up under the scrutiny of actually being sworn in under oath
They won't let anyone testify that doesn't fit the narrative.

Don't for one second act like all of these witnesses that have testimony that will exonerate Trump are refusing to testify. In a Stalinist show trial you're watching a movie, it's scripted and the conclusion is written before it even starts. They just have to pull the right pieces together to make you think it was an honest and open trial.

When Pelosi wouldn't let McCarthy select people like Jim Jordan the goal of this "committee" was obvious.

And deep down you know that, you're just too hyperpartisan to admit it.

Reactions: jfegaly and BCSpell
And another witch-hunt is exposed with the "star-witness" blown out of the water. Plus the NY judge striking down that DA Letitcia James's subponea against Trump. The walls of Jericho are collapsing all over again. Gotta love it!

What? LOL

The proof is that Giuliani says so?
Was he sober?

How do YOU know it isn't his "other self" posting? lol
There‘s nothing lamer than calling anyone who disagrees with you a sock account. Right out of the Ghost playbook.

Theres plenty of us Never Trumpers around, but I’m sure you guys will try to tun him off with your lame troll attempts and groupthink. Can’t handle any opposing views. Very beta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT