ADVERTISEMENT

No Cure For Liberal/"Independent" Insanity

Problem with her comments are, look at the Federal Treasury income during the last Trump Tax Cuts.

It went up.

Lower regulation and lower taxes result in more economic activity which generates more tax revenue,

Liberals are idiots. They can’t think past their nose.
Oh my. Cucky, MDFer, and CFAGator (milk carton boy, is he still alive?) will not be happy about that. 😂

Lesbian demands sperm donor to pay child support

giphy.gif

Speaking of insanity, Doreen just had a complete meltdown in a Swamp thread and said he was canceling his account. Dude is an unhinged loon.
We've known that ever since the nutjob entered the Thunderdome. What did Auntie Doreen do there and go off about? Would love to hear about it. 😂

We've known that ever since the nutjob entered the Thunderdome. What did Auntie Doreen do there and go off about? Would love to hear about it. 😂
Dude was being his typical arrogant self and a couple people called him out about his stupid posts. He then doubled down and went total libtard and posted a article about NFL players supporting Kameltoe. I and some other dudes called him out for going all political in the Swamp and told him to take it somewhere else. He threw a temper tantrum and said "he is canceling his membership and it is our fault Jason is losing money from his membership" or something very close to that. Said he will always be a "proud democrat" ( I just threw up typing that) and then called us "MAGA turds".

You know the typical response from a cry baby lib when you challenge them on anything: stomping feet, screaming, crying, insults, blaming someone else and then quitting and going home. The thread was then locked and looks like a bunch of the final posts were deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT