ADVERTISEMENT

No Cure For Liberal/"Independent" Insanity

David Horowitz who was a former red diaper doper baby of the 60’s was cured of this mental disorder and his now a staunch conservative. We do have a few on record

Some dems are being turned off on the party simply because they see what awful people the dems have become to try to get Trump. They just don't want to be associated with the ilk.

Libs think government's role is to be their parents and to provide for them, conversatives think government's role is to be subservient to the people. Diametrically opposed positions, the left believes in enslavement, the right in empowerment.

Sally Cohn is too dumb for words. That is all.
What a bunch of dumb asses! Example of mental libtardation.
CNN%20Newsroom-HandsUpDontShoot-Dec13-b.jpg

And they are quite the reps for the lovable liberals here
10%2BMost%2BInfluential%2BGay%2BMale%2BJournalists%2BAnd%2BRole%2BModels.jpg
@nail1988 and others
Who is the one on the top right wearing glasses? He's the moron who trashed former SF QB Steve Young back in either late 1993 or early 1994, saying Young is just riding Montana's coattails and will never win a Super Bowl on his own. I just can't remember his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Noooooo....no way. That guy is the reason my daughter (no pics) is still obsessed with that movie...Miss Sally is a very sad individual who somehow got catapulted onto a stage/platform that's way past her ability. Her family must know somebody who knows somebody and they gave her a job.

Reactions: gatordad3
@nail1988 and others
Who is the one on the top right wearing glasses? He's the moron who trashed former SF QB Steve Young back in either late 1993 or early 1994, saying Young is just riding Montana's coattails and will never win a Super Bowl on his own. I just can't remember his name.
Pete Williams. He used to be a bit more credible. I think he was a Pentagon spokesperson in the Bush Administration.

Pete Williams. He used to be a bit more credible. I think he was a Pentagon spokesperson in the Bush Administration.
Pete Williams? Dang, I was wrong, then. It was someone who looks almost like him that was a regular on a show Jeremy Schaap used to have on Sundays. He totally went off on Steve Young that day. I believe the show was called Schaap Talk.

It was Mike Lupica. Not sure how I got him and Pete Williams mixed up. To me, there is some resemblance.

Lupica.jpg

pete-williams-Image-001.jpg

Noooooo....no way. That guy is the reason my daughter (no pics) is still obsessed with that movie...Miss Sally is a very sad individual who somehow got catapulted onto a stage/platform that's way past her ability. Her family must know somebody who knows somebody and they gave her a job.
I liked his hair in the movie Vision Quest.
MV5BMzkyY2VhZTMtYjc4Yi00ZjJmLTllY2UtMTZlYTdjODY5MTlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

Being concerned with someone’s sexuality is so last century. You guys are dinosaurs. Or rednecks.

Being concerned with someone’s sexuality is so last century. You guys are dinosaurs. Or rednecks.
I have not said anything about sexuality. A person's sleeping arrangements are off the table IMO.

"Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors."

It's the twits in the streets that annoy me, but I mostly just ignore them and move on.

Sodom and Gomorra, Babylon, Caligula,,, it never seems to turn out well for those types, and their 'cultural' descendants never seem able to learn from the past... .:oops:

I'm willing to let their types learn the hard way. o_O

She’s a militant bulldyke who frequents #Fakenews CNN.

God forbid her daughter wants mount boys instead sheMen.

I want to say he’s a cabinet maker in PA now. He left hollyWEIRD years ago.

This movie brings back awesome high school memories as a part time wrestler and basketball player(I sat on the bench for almost my last two years). Being on the bench was the only reason my hoops coach allowed me to be on the wrestling team at the same time.
Although I rarely came off the bench(before the 3 point line was adopted), I'm proud to say I was a teammate of former UF guard Stacey Poole at Forrest(now Westside) high school in Jax.

This movie brings back awesome high school memories as a part time wrestler and basketball player(I sat on the bench for almost my last two years). Being on the bench was the only reason my hoops coach allowed me to be on the wrestling team at the same time.
Although I rarely came off the bench(before the 3 point line was adopted), I'm proud to say I was a teammate of former UF guard Stacey Poole at Forrest(now Westside) high school in Jax.
Forrest Rebels!
Bishop Kenny girl here!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT