ADVERTISEMENT

NBC News: Republicans lead Democrats in SEVEN of eight states who have started early voting

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...es-nbc-news-finds-n922881?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

As of today, Republicans lead in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Indiana, Montana and Texas.

Dems lead in Nevada by 2,500 votes. In 2016 Dems led by 27,000 in NV at the end of the first week. So even in the ONE state where Dems are leading, they are severely underperforming compared to 2016, while Republicans are doing better.

And remember, Dems have historically done better than Republicans in early voting. They SHOULD be leading in ALL these states.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...es-nbc-news-finds-n922881?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

As of today, Republicans lead in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Indiana, Montana and Texas.

Dems lead in Nevada by 2,500 votes. In 2016 Dems led by 27,000 in NV at the end of the first week. So even in the ONE state where Dems are leading, they are severely underperforming compared to 2016, while Republicans are doing better.

And remember, Dems have historically done better than Republicans in early voting. They SHOULD be leading in ALL these states.

Dems will catch up though - I don’t think they’ve ginned up their “get out the dead vote” campaign yet.... civil war veterans will surely be voting heavy this year

Long lines @ Colleyville TX city hall a heavy Republican District. It’s also been reported long lines all throughout Tarrant county which is very conservative. Not good for Beto the RAT

I'm eager to see how McLennan County does. We've been solid Republican, but we've been overwhelmed by Kalifornians, Illinoisans and Puerto Ricans. I just hope they haven't brung the sewer with them.

Reactions: nail1988
I didn’t catch the state ( may have been Nevada ) but Karl Rove pointed out 2 key counties that the republicans where running 98% ahead of early voting from 2016 and the Dimms only at 78%

I didn’t catch the state ( may have been Nevada ) but Karl Rove pointed out 2 key counties that the republicans where running 98% ahead of early voting from 2016 and the Dimms only at 78%

And apparently the early voting results for NV do NOT yet include the rural counties, which are reporting a day behind. They will break for Republicans.

Also, DNC is going back into races they were supposed to have locked up and placing last-minute ad buys.

Now hearing 58-59 Senate seats are possible for Republicans.

Dems serious question: When it turns out that there's not a Blue Wave and never was one, will you finally wake up and stop listening to the MSM that lies to you?

If not, then don't get pissed when you get called sheep, because that's what you will be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT