ADVERTISEMENT

National Signing Day

This has to be one of the most disappointing NSD in a long time for us. We started the early signing period with a bang and all the signs were there for a HUGE close. Then we sputtered. And to see our rivals like UGA and F$U soar just makes me sick.
FSU is good but got great, ga is having a class for the ages, sickening

I just read on another site that Caleb Johnson signed with Auburn. We're also giving preferred walk-on status to Gouriage's best friend and high school QB, Jaylin Jackson. He's listed as "athlete".

Adam Silverstein is reporting Gouriage's LOI is in. Now we're just waiting on Langham at 3:30 or so.

Langham should be a Gator. Mullen not doing too bad going head to head against Saban on Emory Jones, Jacob Copeland and Malik Langham.

Last edited:
Well now, I guess the demise of the Mighty Gators was a bit premature. I predict we will be able to field a football team next fall.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Definitely going in the right direction. I look forward to seeing what Mullen & Staff can do with a whole year to develop relationships and sell the program. Tom Herman did that at Texas, going from a transition class to #3. I just hate that Georgia is on fire. Signed 7 of the Top 25 players in the nation. Impressive.

When you have a true passion for the job and the university it falls into place. Good times ahead.

Shoulda made this hire after Chump
Agreed. Better late than never. At least Mullen is still young and it’s good to see the head man excited about being here.

Reactions: GatorNation79
This dude is a Nole Troll
Here we go again, if I was a nole fan I would love their class, maybe you like their class but I would take ours over theirs, on the other side, ga killed it and no gator fan could be happy about that, that’s all I said

Hell honestly should have made this hire before Chump

After just two years as a headcoach and away from Florida?

No, he needed the decade of experience and time away and maturity to be where he is now.

I’m not sure even 3 years ago would have been the right time.

So two things.

We currently have the 2nd ranked class in the East, so that’s a bonus.

Um....Copeland hasn’t sent in his LOI yet....

Not too bad for a 1st class. Quite a few blue chippers and ranking would have been a few spots higher if he signed some more 3 stars for the heck of it. It leaves a lot of spots open for the next class to be a large one.

It stuck out only one D lineman was signed however. I was hoping we could pick up that 5 star O lineman but at least we got some O linemen unlike some past classes.

After just two years as a headcoach and away from Florida?

No, he needed the decade of experience and time away and maturity to be where he is now.

I’m not sure even 3 years ago would have been the right time.
Fair point. In retrospect hiring him rather than Mac would have been an improvement.

Not too bad for a 1st class. Quite a few blue chippers and ranking would have been a few spots higher if he signed some more 3 stars for the heck of it. It leaves a lot of spots open for the next class to be a large one.

It stuck out only one D lineman was signed however. I was hoping we could pick up that 5 star O lineman but at least we got some O linemen unlike some past classes.
We weren’t filling spots just to fill spots. Mullen even said as much. He said he didn’t want to just fill spots. FWIW we only have enough room to sign about 15 guys next year. I think we only have like 10 seniors on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT