ADVERTISEMENT

Name one thing Biden has done so far to help America

So far he`s hurt our allies and The U.S. ,expect gas prices to go up to $3 to $4 dollars a gallon and unemployment to reach 8 to 10 million .So far he is killing The Oil Industry and put thousands out of work by stopping the Keystone Pipe Line and stopped building The Wall. Now were going to have 10 to 20 thousand illegals crossing The Board carrying all kind of deceases into our Country. Damn it`s hard to believe we got this many stupid damn people in this Country.

Disinfected and removed fast food wrappers from White House residence...baby steps....we’ve all been through an awful lot...

Babysteps for sure. Just like a baby, bumblin joe is trying to figure out how to talk

Last edited:
Getting rid of the con man 😁 is the BEST thing that ever happened to USA.

only thing that matters, whatever comes after that is just gravy

I had to go look around the web. I though Joe chiden had been arrested

Reactions: Gators2014
Until China Joe is gone it will be nothing but globalist policies that are good for other countries, financed off the backs of the American worker. And the window lickin dims will nod in unison at their glowing rectangles in their living rooms.

That sounds like a rant straight out of the proud boys manifesto or any neo-Nazis rhetoric

are you a proud member too??

Proud American for sure. Proud of what this country used to be. Not proud anymore. Country is in the toilet currently, and Joes diarrhea is stinking up the place

and thanks to orange man and you and your acolytes, it is @ the deep end of the toilet.
What don't you go clean up by flushing yourself and your devisee rants.

Keep watching...(oh wait)...
It’s not going to get any better for you. You may as well take a break instead of using one line irrelevant and immature remarks that contain no substance. It makes you look quite hypocritical and a little stupid. The irony is that you voted for a buffoon with dementia. Don’t count on him making you look smart, and don’t count on Kamala doing the same in one year. You are trying to bail out the Titanic with a shot glass.

Until China Joe is gone it will be nothing but globalist policies that are good for other countries, financed off the backs of the American worker. And the window lickin dims will nod in unison at their glowing rectangles in their living rooms.

Really hard to believe people on the left just flat ass ignore the facts and create a bunch of BS just to cover of how naïve and just plain ass stupid they really are, what the hell they think is going to happen now with oil and gas prices, they will go sky high and now he is going to open up the boarders to thousands of illegal`s, what`s going to happen to the unemployment numbers, try 8 to 10 million unemployed on top of what we have now. Plus the billions we will have to pay Canada for shutting down Keystone. You are a bunch of blind IDIOTS ON THE LEFT.

Typical not so bright liberal- aka snowflake

@ BlueEye.. Do you even know what the term "snowflake" stands for now and days besides its literal definition??

smh

before using using a term, you should do some research first so it can bite, let me help you out since you do not know how to do it or to lazy:

WHAT DOES SNOWFLAKE MEAN?
No, we're not ❄ walking in a winter wonderland ❄. Snowflake, here, is a political insult for someone who is perceived as too sensitive, often used for millennials and liberals.

WHERE DOES SNOWFLAKE COME FROM?

The contemporary insult snowflake was popularized by the 1996 novel and 1999 film adaptation Fight Club, which tells the story’s wannabe fighters... .During the Civil War in Missouri, pro-slavery advocates were called snowflakes for valuing white people over black people. (That’s a diss we can get behind.) Over a century later in the 1970s, black people who were seen as acting too white were mocked as snowflakes. The idea, here, is whiteness—like snow. Fight Club, nevertheless, did help to spread snowflake as a contemporary insult online in the 2000s to tease sheltered, helicopter-parented, everyone-gets-a-trophy young adults. The core metaphor is that such people are delicate like snowflakes, easily hurt by the hard realities of life, and think of themselves as special without realizing they are entitled and privileged— because every snowflake is different, as they say.

I have highlighted the portion that really refers to you.
It seems that term suits you more than me, you are the sensitive one there, not me, this is for sure.

@ BlueEye.. Do you even know what the term "snowflake" stands for now and days besides its literal definition??

smh

before using using a term, you should do some research first so it can bite, let me help you out since you do not know how to do it or to lazy:

WHAT DOES SNOWFLAKE MEAN?
No, we're not ❄ walking in a winter wonderland ❄. Snowflake, here, is a political insult for someone who is perceived as too sensitive, often used for millennials and liberals.

WHERE DOES SNOWFLAKE COME FROM?

The contemporary insult snowflake was popularized by the 1996 novel and 1999 film adaptation Fight Club, which tells the story’s wannabe fighters... .During the Civil War in Missouri, pro-slavery advocates were called snowflakes for valuing white people over black people. (That’s a diss we can get behind.) Over a century later in the 1970s, black people who were seen as acting too white were mocked as snowflakes. The idea, here, is whiteness—like snow. Fight Club, nevertheless, did help to spread snowflake as a contemporary insult online in the 2000s to tease sheltered, helicopter-parented, everyone-gets-a-trophy young adults. The core metaphor is that such people are delicate like snowflakes, easily hurt by the hard realities of life, and think of themselves as special without realizing they are entitled and privileged— because every snowflake is different, as they say.

I have highlighted the portion that really refers to you.
It seems that term suits you more than me, you are the sensitive one there, not me, this is for sure.
Actually it doesn’t fit me snowflake. Please see ur own post for details. If Ur dumbass can’t figure it out come back and I will explain it to u.

Reactions: gatordad3
Biden with loss of 10,000 pipeline jobs upcoming. Mike Rowe will not have to make an appearance there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT