ADVERTISEMENT

Name one thing Biden has done so far to help America

As for the wall, Biden didn't stop the wall, he merely diverted the funding to using more technology-based systems and less of a physical wall. Plus, if you ever thought it was a free border and Trump was building a wall where there had been nothing before, that's not correct. As for what we have (nearly) currently, here's a picture as of 2017.

440px-US-Mexico_barrier_map.png

This is a fence too...

I have had to jump fences like that more than once in my life.

As a cop, I've busted my ass over more fences than I care to recall.

Once I jumped a fence that wasn't there. There was a fence to my right and I assumed, in the dark, that it was in front of me as well. As I dove head first and then rolled, my partner started laughing so hard that neither of us caught the bad guy.

Another time I hopped over a wall only to discover a 10 foot drop on the other side. That one freaking hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: kjfreeze and fsumc

Once I jumped a fence that wasn't there. There was a fence to my right and I assumed, in the dark, that it was in front of me as well. As I dove head first and then rolled, my partner started laughing so hard that neither of us caught the bad guy.

Another time I hopped over a wall only to discover a 10 foot drop on the other side. That one freaking hurt.
So that is why I never got caught. Thanks

Clotheslines after dark should be illegal. 😂
I really appreciate your service. I love the few cops we have around here. One works part-time at the feed store and has night shift. 9pm I guess. Most of his arrests are not alcohol related but driving on drugs. I just shake my head. I also told him if he ever called me Mr again I would have to egg his car.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

giphy.gif

• Haha
I really appreciate your service. I love the few cops we have around here. One works part-time at the feed store and has night shift. 9pm I guess. Most of his arrests are not alcohol related but driving on drugs. I just shake my head. I also told him if he ever called me Mr again I would have to egg his car.

Unfortunately it's tough to make it off our salaries alone. Very few of us only police.

Other things that hurt chasing people through dark backyards...

Hanging plants, especially potted ones.
Guide wires on telephone poles
Dark colored, knee high benches
Trailer hitches
Pissed off pets
Bicycles and other assorted children's toys
The strings and wires that secure newly planted trees
And finally, the bad guys themselves

So the 11,000 jobs are insignificant is your argument? Define what phase 4 does since it seems to be what you’re wrapped around defending cutting 11,000 insignificant jobs.

Do we need to get into the fracking EO or is that industry employment insignificant too?

We don't need this pipeline, there is already a pipeline from point A to point C. Since the only part currently under construction is the Canadian portion, American jobs aren't at issue. And considering the ecological disaster that pipeline would create, it needs to go away.

Fracking, btw, needs to be outlawed. It causes earthquakes. Would be problematic if it caused an earthquake that shifted the ground under Yellowstone, there is only a supervolcano under there that would wipe out most of the US. But hey, that's small potatoes compared to losing a couple hundred jobs, right?

We don't need this pipeline, there is already a pipeline from point A to point C. Since the only part currently under construction is the Canadian portion, American jobs aren't at issue. And considering the ecological disaster that pipeline would create, it needs to go away.

Fracking, btw, needs to be outlawed. It causes earthquakes. Would be problematic if it caused an earthquake that shifted the ground under Yellowstone, there is only a supervolcano under there that would wipe out most of the US. But hey, that's small potatoes compared to losing a couple hundred jobs, right?
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😆

So far he`s hurt our allies and The U.S. ,expect gas prices to go up to $3 to $4 dollars a gallon and unemployment to reach 8 to 10 million .So far he is killing The Oil Industry and put thousands out of work by stopping the Keystone Pipe Line and stopped building The Wall. Now were going to have 10 to 20 thousand illegals crossing The Board carrying all kind of deceases into our Country. Damn it`s hard to believe we got this many stupid damn people in this Country.
My man you hit the proverbial nail on the head with the hammer!

So far he`s hurt our allies and The U.S. ,expect gas prices to go up to $3 to $4 dollars a gallon and unemployment to reach 8 to 10 million .So far he is killing The Oil Industry and put thousands out of work by stopping the Keystone Pipe Line and stopped building The Wall. Now were going to have 10 to 20 thousand illegals crossing The Board carrying all kind of deceases into our Country. Damn it`s hard to believe we got this many stupid damn people in this Country.
Hey! They don’t identify as idiots. Get WOKE! They prefer not so bright. Now let’s have unity. Haha

Reactions: jfegaly

Keystone XL is an extension of the existent pipeline that is true but saying it isn’t costing American jobs is just wrong. It’s why unions in oil, gas, and plumbing are coming out with buyer’s remorse on Biden.
“In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1,” General Association President Mark McManus said in a statement.
“Sadly, the Biden Administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction,” he added.

This extension was going to provide more oil to American refineries which meant more work and cheaper fuel.

Banning fracking. Again, more people out of work. More dependence on foreign energy sources because “earthquakes.” Fracking is earthquakes but it’s a bit dramatic to throw a term like earthquake around alongside volcano. Especially from the crowd that has been predicting the end of the earth since the 1970s first by ice, then by warmth, and then by whatever climate change needs to mean. And putting an avg 12 year timetable on the end times clock ever few years.

Unfortunately it's tough to make it off our salaries alone. Very few of us only police.

Other things that hurt chasing people through dark backyards...

Hanging plants, especially potted ones.
Guide wires on telephone poles
Dark colored, knee high benches
Trailer hitches
Pissed off pets
Bicycles and other assorted children's toys
The strings and wires that secure newly planted trees
And finally, the bad guys themselves

Don’t forget about the Gator Defense. A few star-crossed crooks have ended up gator bait.

It's like you're purposely misinformed.

Reactions: fsumc
Banning fracking. Again, more people out of work. More dependence on foreign energy sources because “earthquakes.” Fracking is earthquakes but it’s a bit dramatic to throw a term like earthquake around alongside volcano. Especially from the crowd that has been predicting the end of the earth since the 1970s first by ice, then by warmth, and then by whatever climate change needs to mean. And putting an avg 12 year timetable on the end times clock ever few years.

We should ban magnets too. Many asteroids are made of iron and one day we're going to attract a big one.

Last edited:
Does it count if he does something right for the wrong reasons? He is beginning to demilitarize the Police. You know systemic racism and all.

Yep here Officer Malloy is your new snub nose 38, we have removed your license plate reader and K9 units. We have gone retro with your uniforms and you must knock politely when executing that warrant.

1-adam-12-silver-screen.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
This Country is in DEEP DEEP TROUBLE. First thing is Gas and Oil prices will go up to $5 or 6 dollars a gallon and that`s just regular, Diesel will go up to $10 a gallon and that`s not red diesel, just regular ,then everything will sky rocket up, Food and everything else that is transported across this Country in trucks. Than expect taxes to sky rocket for everybody not just the top 2%,the rich know ways to go around all these high taxes. Now one thing that`s going to really show up is how weak this bunch is on foreign affairs, expect China to really take over Taiwan and Biden and The U.S. will just abandon our long commitment to keep that Country free. When that happens things will start to fall like dominoes in that part of the World ,but all others will see how weak The U.S. is now and Iran and North Korea and Russia will start flexing they're muscles,WW3 could be right around the corner if this bunch makes it four years, that`s how fast all this could happen. Like I said this COUNTRY IS IN BIG TROUBLE.

This Country is in DEEP DEEP TROUBLE. First thing is Gas and Oil prices will go up to $5 or 6 dollars a gallon and that`s just regular, Diesel will go up to $10 a gallon and that`s not red diesel, just regular ,then everything will sky rocket up, Food and everything else that is transported across this Country in trucks. Than expect taxes to sky rocket for everybody not just the top 2%,the rich know ways to go around all these high taxes. Now one thing that`s going to really show up is how weak this bunch is on foreign affairs, expect China to really take over Taiwan and Biden and The U.S. will just abandon our long commitment to keep that Country free. When that happens things will start to fall like dominoes in that part of the World ,but all others will see how weak The U.S. is now and Iran and North Korea and Russia will start flexing they're muscles,WW3 could be right around the corner if this bunch makes it four years, that`s how fast all this could happen. Like I said this COUNTRY IS IN BIG TROUBLE.
I approve of this message. I've been preaching it for months on here and the lefties seem to somehow disagree because the hated the orange man so bad and listened to the MSM who hate America. Watch it be destroyed by the implementation of a packed court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT