ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP say reconsider Florida schools….

dude don't bother with this guy.....he knows it all just ask him
Goodfellas GIF

Does F$U have a DEI office currently? I dont see any articles mentioning F$U...
I know this isnt part of the back and forth surrounding the validity of DEI, but this seems more important to the issue, as it pertains to recruiting for FL universities.

I believe that UCF STILL HAS AN OPEN DEI (but they are expecting it to close at some point soon). What about F$U?

its really simple actually. Black athletes hold all of the power. They could simply band together and say we aren't going to play for universities/states whose politics we don't agree with. Those schools/states would never win another championship in football or basketball (the major revenue generators) ever again. Watch how quickly the politics would change.

its really simple actually. Black athletes hold all of the power. They could simply band together and say we aren't going to play for universities/states whose politics we don't agree with. Those schools/states would never win another championship in football or basketball (the major revenue generators) ever again. Watch how quickly the politics would change.
So those athletes are each gonna voluntarily forego tens and hundreds of thousands each year? There are a finite number of spots available, so it’s not like they can all just sign on elsewhere none the worse for it. They definitely have power, but I feel you overestimate it by a sizable degree.

I know of kids and families now really taking a deep look into this stuff, I do coach at a very successful HS in SC and we produce DIV1 atheletes in all sports every year. IF you dont think it is you are burying your head in the sand

Because the liberals used blackmail against publicly traded corporations instead of federal law to institute it. Don't have a public DEI policy and your stock gets downgraded. It's cool, clearly you think skin color and sexual orientation should be factors taken into consideration by admissions and corporations. I think it's insanity, and in fact racist, sexist, and whatever else you want to come up with
laws are in place to give everyone equal footing, without it there is a deep slope on how hires are made. YOu want it like the good old days where white folk and black folk didnt mix much. Maybe you want that all white football team that you used to love huh

laws are in place to give everyone equal footing, without it there is a deep slope on how hires are made. YOu want it like the good old days where white folk and black folk didnt mix much. Maybe you want that all white football team that you used to love huh
Season 4 GIF by Rick and Morty

What a stupid statement AND outlook. DEI IS racist. Look up the definition

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group"

When you GIVE someone something because of the color of their skin...you take AWAY from another. When you GIVE someone something because of the color of their skin, and pass over a more qualified person BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR...that is 100% racism. THE END.

They COULD...but they won't...ever heard of NIL?

What a stupid statement AND outlook. DEI IS racist. Look up the definition

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group"

When you GIVE someone something because of the color of their skin...you take AWAY from another. When you GIVE someone something because of the color of their skin, and pass over a more qualified person BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR...that is 100% racism. THE END.
here comes the cpt of the racist ship to come talk to me about racism..

one of the stupidest posts in the history of this board, congratulations to you.....yeah I'm against legalized racism, sexism, and any other form of discrimination whether you call it AA or DEI..... I must be an ole stupid cracker huh?

Then leave my Country. I guess the Constitution bothers you also? Tell me you vote democrat without actually saying it! I will bet you 100 against a dollar you do.
look snowflake, I know you had me blacklisted from your scummy thread and now you are trying to bait me into another argument with you. My family has been military since WWI and they fought for everyone to have equal rights and the supreme court has been bought period. So you take your old racist arse and head to Mother Russia

he's cool with racism as long as it's against white people....that's the reality
you cant be racist against a majority of people. Duh..not only are you guys racist you are dumb as hell also..and sensitive like a little tiny woman

you cant be racist against a majority of people. Duh..not only are you guys racist you are dumb as hell also..and sensitive like a little tiny woman
Please reconcile that statement with “reverse racism” and by your definition “apartheid” wasn’t racist.

Reactions: jsfgators
Not all women are sensitive and their size has nothing to do with it. 😈

look snowflake, I know you had me blacklisted from your scummy thread and now you are trying to bait me into another argument with you. My family has been military since WWI and they fought for everyone to have equal rights and the supreme court has been bought period. So you take your old racist arse and head to Mother Russia
My family has been military=I personally didn’t have the balls, but I guess I will leverage the experience of others. Signed, real veteran

That depends on how “racist” is defined.

Prejudice + power = racism

Hating someone because of their race = racism

Prejudice = racism

Hate = hate

Disagreement does not necessarily mean racism

So those athletes are each gonna voluntarily forego tens and hundreds of thousands each year? There are a finite number of spots available, so it’s not like they can all just sign on elsewhere none the worse for it. They definitely have power, but I feel you overestimate it by a sizable degree.
For the ones that matter their or definitely enough hbcu campuses to fill. But that would never happen you need a lot of ali, Martin Luther King type character kids.

LOL........You and your commie friends are why we can't have nice things in the Parking Lot. I always laugh when your ilk gets booted here from the subscriber forum. Just so you know, Zelenskyy is a Nazi. You're welcome. :rolleyes:

here comes the cpt of the racist ship to come talk to me about racis

You little libbies ONLY argument (because the facts NEVER side with any comments that you have) is calling others racist...when in fact...YOUR side are the worst racists on this entire planet...and are too stupid to see it clearly. EVERYTHING you little unAmerican people do is decided by skin color or gender...NOT on merit. (BTW...this is why most of you are failures in life, and need gubment to help you along) So go TRY to educate yourself with the very limited capabilities that you posses. And maybe with enough time studying, it will finally come to you one day and you will realize that YOU and your unAmerican cohorts ARE the racists.

When in FACT...your side is the ONLY side that has EVER aided our enemies while we were at war. Those are just the FACTS...madam. I promise Jane Fonda is one of YOURS...so is John Kerry, and Joan Baez. They called our troops "baby killers WHILE THEY WERE in harms way. They spit on our military as they returned from Vietnam. You see son....your loud mouth deprived of FACTS mean ZERO to me...and I WILL point them out at every turn. So if you want to play here...go outside and practice falling down...the experience will be very helpful. Oh..and while you are at it...PLEASE...go study up on America's Constitution. It seems you little snowflake libs do not understand it very well...or possibly it is your fascist agenda's that just disagree with everything that is in it? You tell me! It is ONE HELL of a governing document if you "guys"(never can tell with your side! LOL) would just follow it!

Then leave my Country. I guess the Constitution bothers you also? Tell me you vote democrat without actually saying it! I will bet you 100 against a dollar you do.
tell me how you feel about biden and his administration cap!! you and the girls complain about this country more than anyone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT