ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP say reconsider Florida schools….

You little libbies ONLY argument (because the facts NEVER side with any comments that you have) is calling others racist...when in fact...YOUR side are the worst racists on this entire planet...and are too stupid to see it clearly. EVERYTHING you little unAmerican people do is decided by skin color or gender...NOT on merit. (BTW...this is why most of you are failures in life, and need gubment to help you along) So go TRY to educate yourself with the very limited capabilities that you posses. And maybe with enough time studying, it will finally come to you one day and you will realize that YOU and your unAmerican cohorts ARE the racists.
Just read this for clarity what do you mean by limited capabilities. Is limited capabilities defined by race want to make sure I’m reading correct. Lol gubment you been imitating the hood behind closed doors I see. Thank the gubment for those tax breaks and bailouts.

When in FACT...your side is the ONLY side that has EVER aided our enemies while we were at war. Those are just the FACTS...madam. I promise Jane Fonda is one of YOURS...so is John Kerry, and Joan Baez. They called our troops "baby killers WHILE THEY WERE in harms way. They spit on our military as they returned from Vietnam. You see son....your loud mouth deprived of FACTS mean ZERO to me...and I WILL point them out at every turn. So if you want to play here...go outside and practice falling down...the experience will be very helpful. Oh..and while you are at it...PLEASE...go study up on America's Constitution. It seems you little snowflake libs do not understand it very well...or possibly it is your fascist agenda's that just disagree with everything that is in it? You tell me! It is ONE HELL of a governing document if you "guys"(never can tell with your side! LOL) would just follow it!
So all you strong males meet up on forums and discuss how bad libs are that makes you manly american men. You like to capatalize words that are supposed to mean more to me or someone else? Capt you are no man, you would not say this to anyones face without a hood or a mask covering your ugly mug. You and your hooded chronies on here are the types in the 60s who enjoyed seeing blacks beaten up for trying to sit at the counter at Woolworths, or were the guys cheering on blacks being sprayed with fire hoses, or a church being blown up with kids inside. That is the type of coward you are. Next you are going to bring up the rights to bear arms or free speech. You know nothing about everything. When Biden wins again and the Dems take all the congress I hope you pack your duffle and head to Russia where Putin and his people will be waiting with open arms.

So all you strong males meet up on forums and discuss how bad libs are that makes you manly american men. You like to capatalize words that are supposed to mean more to me or someone else? Capt you are no man, you would not say this to anyones face without a hood or a mask covering your ugly mug. You and your hooded chronies on here are the types in the 60s who enjoyed seeing blacks beaten up for trying to sit at the counter at Woolworths, or were the guys cheering on blacks being sprayed with fire hoses, or a church being blown up with kids inside. That is the type of coward you are. Next you are going to bring up the rights to bear arms or free speech. You know nothing about everything. When Biden wins again and the Dems take all the congress I hope you pack your duffle and head to Russia where Putin and his people will be waiting with open arms.
return of the jedi hate GIF

Has anyone on here actually read the Harvard/UNC decision and what was actually occurring in the admissions process?

Just curious.

I mean wasn't there just a discussion on here about legacy admissions and how that should be addressed and there should be consideration given to a/or children of those who donate large sums of $$$ to UF?

Yet someone is going to holler, "but race is different...." yet I see several quotes here and in another thread saying it "should be about merit etc".

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics to justify one over the other.....

Oh and I'm not against either unders certain parameters, specifically the Powell opinion and parameters he discussed in Baake.

*Read the recent decision...
Oh, I’m all about merit. I wasn’t one chiming in on legacy admissions. Nobody ever gave me anything. My parents weren’t even middle class but the government said they made too much money for me to receive any college assistance. If I hadn’t received a full athletic scholarship I wouldn’t have been able to go to college at all. I saw folks in my class with GPAs far lower get full rides based on race or gender. I could care less if you end up with a school of 30k Asian kids, as long as each one is based on merit. As far as the stats you’re talking g about, I imagine they are skewed to perception. I’m not saying that it doesn’t exist - but it’s everywhere on all sides.

This MAY be the dumbest post I have ever read in my life...and that takes quite a bit when you see some of the people that have posted here in the past. Try to settle down, son.....you are going to have a coronary! And if you did...I am quite sure you would vote TWICE for demoRATS! LOLOL

Reactions: nail1988

hate, I feel sorry for you old racist fools. you will be a part of history that will be a mark on our society. You fall for a orange faced moron who believes he is the chosen one and thinks he should be able to be a dictator for our country. You guys belong more is South Africa or Russia, maybe even Hungary. I mean those are the places that Trump believes have had it right..even North Korea and China he loves their leaders and you twerps blindly smile and follow

• Haha
This MAY be the dumbest post I have ever read in my life...and that takes quite a bit when you see some of the people that have posted here in the past. Try to settle down, son.....you are going to have a coronary! And if you did...I am quite sure you would vote TWICE for demoRATS! LOLOL
then funny thing is you think you are intelligent Ron and you are far from it. I am a 32 year old healthy 6'3' 220 lb man who was rasied by Marine parents who did their time and brothers who each did 3 tours in Iraq. So we have never had an issue talking to people about what a true democracy looks like . I doubt physically you should talk about anyones health. Maybe we will all run into each other at some games this year since we have season tickets as a family and are pretty well known on campus. Have a good day gentleman

• Wow
hate, I feel sorry for you old racist fools. you will be a part of history that will be a mark on our society. You fall for a orange faced moron who believes he is the chosen one and thinks he should be able to be a dictator for our country. You guys belong more is South Africa or Russia, maybe even Hungary. I mean those are the places that Trump believes have had it right..even North Korea and China he loves their leaders and you twerps blindly smile and follow

😂
200w.gif

then funny thing is you think you are intelligent Ron and you are far from it. I am a 32 year old healthy 6'3' 220 lb man who was rasied by Marine parents who did their time and brothers who each did 3 tours in Iraq. So we have never had an issue talking to people about what a true democracy looks like . I doubt physically you should talk about anyones health. Maybe we will all run into each other at some games this year since we have season tickets as a family and are pretty well known on campus. Have a good day gentleman
Look forward to meeting THEM and can’t wait to introduce you to my legal immigrant latina wife. She’ll get a kick out of learning from you that she married to a racist.

then funny thing is you think you are intelligent Ron and you are far from it. I am a 32 year old healthy 6'3' 220 lb man who was rasied by Marine parents who did their time and brothers who each did 3 tours in Iraq.
That's a weird flex. What does that have to do with you? What, are you \ Marine by proxy?

It's a title earned, it's non transferable.

You are a little guy? I am 6'4 275! LOL

That's a weird flex. What does that have to do with you? What, are you \ Marine by proxy?

It's a title earned, it's non transferable.
never said I was a marine but my parents still are and raised me the right way. Physically and mentally. Brothers are marines also, I got a scholarship to play football so they liked that direction more for me.

I don’t think being for or against dei makes you a racist or a commie. Personally, I would prefer we not focus on race gender and orientation so much, it’s a clear tactic to divide and conquer the sheep by the ruling class. You guys fall for every single trick.

never said I was a marine but my parents still are and raised me the right way. Physically and mentally. Brothers are marines also, I got a scholarship to play football so they liked that direction more for me.
Apparently they did something extremely wrong. Anyone raised to be a Dimtard is going to the bottom of the pickle barrel. So sorry for your luck.

WTF do your parents and brothers have to do with this? "pretty well known on campus". What does that mean?

Tough GIF

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Apparently they did something extremely wrong. Anyone raised to be a Dimtard is going to the bottom of the pickle barrel. So sorry for your luck.
Well honey almost everyone raised in Florida in my age group was a Democrat because Democrats were very different when I was a
kid. The Legislature was almost all Democrat.
My Mom and Dad were Democrat and Mom was active in politics in the 60’s and 70’s. She even headed up one of the smaller state
Agencies during the Reuben Askew Administration that were eventually grouped into what is now the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR).
When the Party moved left they both left the Partyl like so many others of us have done. The REST stayed behind and are the current “dimtards”.
So not all of us fit your description 😉

Where have you seen a true democracy? Just curious….

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I think this is unique right now at UF because of DeSantis and our right wing legislature. It is what Emit Smith heavily criticized last week. So don't blame NCAA. If a recruit does not come to UF because of this you can blame DeSantis and his minions
Emmitt suffered so horribly at UF. I mean it was 40 years ago how in the heck did he endure the lack of “DEI”? Doors must have been slammed in his face and he must have hated standing at the end of the line at the training table.
And I know where Emmitt lived when he was with the Cowboys, cause I lived not far away. What a damn slum he was forced to live in. A million dollar house in the 90’s? You can only imagine what it must have looked like. And the neighbors were welcoming! OMG!!!

Bottom line is DEI might have had relevance in 1965. In 2024 it is a fake sham for useless jobs filled by people whose performance is strictly to stir up controversy and continuing grievances that don’t exist anymore.

My parents were registered democrats who voted for Claude Kirk. We were a very conservative Christian household. After Kirk, my Father registered as a Pub, but my Mother remained a D until she died in 2009. The only dim she voted for after Kirk was the son of a family friend who ran for a seat in the Florida Legislature as a dim

Well honey almost everyone raised in Florida in my age group was a Democrat because Democrats were very different when I was a
kid. The Legislature was almost all Democrat.
My Mom and Dad were Democrat and Mom was active in politics in the 60’s and 70’s. She even headed up one of the smaller state
Agencies during the Reuben Askew Administration that were eventually grouped into what is now the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR).
When the Party moved left they both left the Partyl like so many others of us have done. The REST stayed behind and are the current “dimtards”.
I was not raised to be a Dimtard, and I'm not much younger than you are. Dixiecrats, as long as I can remember, registered Democrat so they could vote in primaries. There's a UGE difference between Dixiecrat and Dimtard. BIGLY! 😂

kid.
The Legislature was almost all Democrat.
FACT. Even George Wallace was a democrat

My parents were registered democrats who voted for Claude Kirk. We were a very conservative Christian household. After Kirk, my Father registered as a Pub, but my Mother remained a D until she died in 2009. The only dim she voted for after Kirk was the son of a family friend who ran for a seat in the Florida Legislature as a dim
You were thumpers not conservatives. The conservatives and thumpers were separate when Goldwater was the face of real conservatives. The thumpers hijacked the movement.

• Haha
I was not raised to be a Dimtard, and I'm not much younger than you are. Dixiecrats, as long as I can remember, registered Democrat so they could vote in primaries. There's a UGE difference between Dixiecrat and Dimtard. BIGLY! 😂
Yep, Dixiecrats are racists.

• Haha
LOLOL Everyone you disagree with is a racist. That is what your type yells when they cannot respond with facts. It is SO 1990 ish. Grow a pair, son...go get informed.
Refugees from Gay Bay and Oakland Hood just can't hack it in the Deep South. 😂

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT