ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

01HTDHC7GXCXSHT4M0JQ8WQ3H7.jpeg

What's a tired bit? I was tagged about some more twitter proof. Was that a tired bit too?
No, because the evidence is always new but your response never is.

And it’s not “Twitter proof” any more than you hearing something on your cell phone and calling it “Verizon information”.

It’s a conduit, not a source.

Reactions: nail1988
No, because the evidence is always new but your response never is.

And it’s not “Twitter proof” any more than you hearing something on your cell phone and calling it “Verizon information”.

It’s a conduit, not a source.
You agree that, if you want proof of anything, you can find it on twitter, right?

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and DC407
You agree that, if you want proof of anything, you can find it on twitter, right?
So because there is misinformation on Twitter you can’t believe anything you see there?

Do you see the folly with this argument in light of your desire to get rid of guns?

So because there is misinformation on Twitter you can’t believe anything you see there?

Do you see the folly with this argument in light of your desire to get rid of guns?
Seems to me, a lot of messageboard politicians simply pull stuff off twitter that supports their side and expects it to be treated like supporting evidence.

Both sides do it.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and DC407
Seems to me, a lot of messageboard politicians simply pull stuff off twitter that supports their side and expects it to be treated like supporting evidence.

Both sides do it.
Seems to me you’re fine blaming the conduit for the content. Twitter doesn’t make any content, assuming there’s no truth shared there is just bias.

Yes there is crap on Twitter. There is also solidly sourced content.

Seems to me you’re fine blaming the conduit for the content. Twitter doesn’t make any content, assuming there’s no truth shared there is just bias.

Yes there is crap on Twitter. There is also solidly sourced content.
Twitter and the like, make it VERY easy to publish professional looking BS. The overall quality of info is poor.

There are legit sources but people still pick and choose the segments of information with which they agree.

You, and many others, are getting your information from people who say what you want to hear.

Again, both sides do it.

Twitter and the like, make it VERY easy to publish professional looking BS. The overall quality of info is poor.

There are legit sources but people still pick and choose the segments of information with which they agree.

You, and many others, are getting your information from people who say what you want to hear.

Again, both sides do it.
Again, nothing you said makes 100% of information on Twitter inaccurate.

Thats the point - you have the same lame ass reaction to anything that comes from a platform that’s open and free. It’s a tired bit.

So let’s turn your question around - is 100% of all information on Twitter false or misleading?

Reactions: nail1988

Again, both sides do it.
Miranda Devine is one of the best in the business

Stop the steal Theo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT