ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan's fans thoughts on the game...

He's terrible. But some here still defend him and excuse it all

I'll say one thing for him, even when things go south he still lands on his feet somewhere. The rest of Hoke's staff all ended up in places like San Jose State or D2 yet Nuss lands in Gainesville...

it was actually kind of comical where they all went.

OL coach Darrell Funk is at Indiana State, OC Al Borges went to San Jose State, ST/TE coach Dan Ferrigno went to San Jose State, Jeff Hecklinski is at Indiana State, S coach Curt Mallory is at Indiana State, DL coach Mark Smith is at Indiana State, LB coach Roy Manning is at Washington State, etc.

Other than Nuss the only other coach that landed at a big time job was Greg Mattison who's kind of an Ann Arbor lifer at this point with grandkids in the area.

Brady Hoke is a really nice guy. He'd be fantastic as a DL coach which is his background. As a head coach, though, he's just terrible at putting together a coaching staff. We feel very fortunate at Michigan that Harbaugh loads up with assistants that are actually good and skilled and desired by other teams.

it was actually kind of comical where they all went.

OL coach Darrell Funk is at Indiana State, OC Al Borges went to San Jose State, ST/TE coach Dan Ferrigno went to San Jose State, Jeff Hecklinski is at Indiana State, S coach Curt Mallory is at Indiana State, DL coach Mark Smith is at Indiana State, LB coach Roy Manning is at Washington State, etc.

Other than Nuss the only other coach that landed at a big time job was Greg Mattison who's kind of an Ann Arbor lifer at this point with grandkids in the area.

Brady Hoke is a really nice guy. He'd be fantastic as a DL coach which is his background. As a head coach, though, he's just terrible at putting together a coaching staff. We feel very fortunate at Michigan that Harbaugh loads up with assistants that are actually good and skilled and desired by other teams.

Yep Mattison is one of the best out there. I wish Mac would have brought his OC from Colorado State who did a good job there but he ended up getting stuck with no job then had to take a job with a coach that has a run based offense which is nothing like he ran and ended up being demoted to receivers coach on a team that doesn't pass much at all. Crazy how decisions can create chain reactions like that.

Mac's former OC at Colorado St isn't any good either.

He did alright there and he got stuck in the worst situation when Mac left with what that HC is running where he is at now. Nuss has been straight trash actually running an offense the past 3 years. I am still hoping he can turn it around however.

He did alright there and he got stuck in the worst situation when Mac left with what that HC is running where he is at now. Nuss has been straight trash actually running an offense the past 3 years. I am still hoping he can turn it around however.
Where is Dave Baldwin at now? What is his coaching title?

He's even been demoted at Oregon State since he wasn't kept by McElewain and Mike Bobo didn't want him either.

Baldwin isn't a good OC. Mac didn't want to keep him. Bobo got hired by Colorado St and didn't want Baldwin. Baldwin got a job as the OC at Oregon St and after 1 year has already been demoted to inside WRs coach and is no longer the OC. Not exactly hard to figure out.

He's even been demoted at Oregon State since he wasn't kept by McElewain and Mike Bobo didn't want him either.

Yep a place with a coach that cares hardly anything at all about a passing attack and yet we have Nuss with his triple digit offenses the past 3 years as an OC at Michigan and here because of Mac's decisions.

Yep a place with a coach that cares hardly anything at all about a passing attack and yet we have Nuss with his triple digit offenses the past 3 years as an OC at Michigan and here because of Mac's decisions.
What does that have to do with Dave Baldwin not being a good OC and being demoted at Oregon St? That's fine you don't like Nuss but yet you would have preferred Dave Baldwin who is not any good. Makes no sense.

What does that have to do with Dave Baldwin not being a good OC and being demoted at Oregon St? That's fine you don't like Nuss but yet you would have preferred Dave Baldwin who is not any good. Makes no sense.

So, to summarize, Mac has been a HBC for 5 seasons and has never had an even average OC. This should not be concerning?

Yes it does because Baldwin built a good offense at Colorado State after getting there while Nuss was ran out of Bama and had a trash offense at Michigan without the crazy Bama talent and has now came here and produced two horrid offenses so far. I hope he can turn it around big time and get us back to a top 25 offense but Mac made a big mistake choosing him probably.

Racist gator (hopefully you are a rare example), we are here but not the ones eating crow. Go blue, and hope Florida does wellin their remaining games.

There's always one.

I'm not a racist you ****ing dumbass. Look up this symbol, retard, and maybe you'll get the joke.

serveimage

Hell, I'm not even white.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
There's always one.

I'm not a racist you ****ing dumbass. Look up this symbol, retard, and maybe you'll get the joke.

serveimage

Hell, I'm not even white.
Slavery is a black eye on our Great nation. You should be ashamed. That flag divides us. We can do better.

You really are as poor at reading comp as you appeared to be initially.
You claim they are LB'ers that have yet to produce? (moe-ron-a-yappin')

While all 5 of those mentioned Gator LB's have played, with 4 of the 5 already having started for the Gators. :cool:

While you constantly make meaningless homer claims without any bio details on your players abilities, as Preps or while at Mich. I call that yappin' right outta your azz... :rolleyes:

And notice that I'm not bothering to go to your board in some weak-strained attempt to convince your homers about how good my guys are, compared to how bad yours are. There is a dead give-away there for those that are not dead-frozen-brained twits.... o_O
:eek::eek::oops::eek::eek:o_O:p:confused::cool::mad::(;);):oops::D:D:confused::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Sometimes I will take a look at a few of the Michigan forums just curious to see what they are saying about this game and this is what I am seeing mostly now:

Our offense against their defense is a joke matchup because its Nuss v Don Brown which would eliminate any concerns about their young secondary.

Contrary to what the media says about their youth their defensive front 7 will be one of the best in the country again due to non-starter playing experience and talent level.

Finebaum is full of sh*t talking about Alabama openers and the time they crushed Michigan and how he thinks Florida will probably win - because Florida is nowhere close to Bama level and Michigan is much better now.

They don't seem to say too much about our defense v their offense.

They think we still won't have a QB worth anything. A few think Zaire could be dangerous but they are definitely a minority.

Id say that played out pretty accurately.

Hope you guys get it figured out down there in Fla. Im tired of the SEC West.

Sometimes I will take a look at a few of the Michigan forums just curious to see what they are saying about this game and this is what I am seeing mostly now:

Our offense against their defense is a joke matchup because its Nuss v Don Brown which would eliminate any concerns about their young secondary.

Contrary to what the media says about their youth their defensive front 7 will be one of the best in the country again due to non-starter playing experience and talent level.

Finebaum is full of sh*t talking about Alabama openers and the time they crushed Michigan and how he thinks Florida will probably win - because Florida is nowhere close to Bama level and Michigan is much better now.

They don't seem to say too much about our defense v their offense.

They think we still won't have a QB worth anything. A few think Zaire could be dangerous but they are definitely a minority.
Hahahaha

If it divides me from halfwits like you, I'm ok with that.

Who exactly am I hating on, since I can't possibly be a white supremacist?
For starters, it's insulting to the African American players on the University of Florida football team. I could not care less about you and what you are.

For starters, it's insulting to the African American players on the University of Florida football team. I could not care less about you and what you are.

Funny, how you're the only person on a Florida board rushing to the defense of the poor black UF players. Enough virtue signalling for the day, go drown in your white guilt somewhere else, you pious SJW ****.

Last edited:
Funny, how you're the only person on a Florida board rushing to the dense of the poor black UF players. Enough virtue signalling for the day, go drown in your white guilt somewhere else, you pious SJW ****.

Is no one going to tell him?

Good god.

What a self-righteous ninny.

This is ridiculous from beginning to end,

Here's reality:

Florida offense>>Michigan Defense. I don't care who you have, if you have 10 new starters they have no experience playing as a unit. This equals a weak defense. Deal with the reality.

Florida Defense >>>Michigan Offense. Michigan offense replaces 3 starters from an Oline that struggled last year. Florida pass rush will abuse that Oline, making Michigan one-dimensional. One dimensional offenses are no-dimensional offenses.

Florida Special Teams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michigan Special Teams. ROFL. See above.

Michigan Coaches>Florida Coaches. I know this will upset the Michigan fans who still haven't wiped Harbaugh's spunk off their collective chins, but McElwain has pulled out some wins we haven't expected, while Harbaugh seems to manage to lose a game or two every year to a team that shouldn't even be on the field with them. I gave the edge to Harbaugh and Co because of the pro experience. Not really a reason, but got to throw them a bone.

I do not see a close game. I think the score will be manageable at the end if Michigan plays to keep the score low, using the entire play clock, running the ball and playing field position. But if they come out high octane, it will get ugly fast.
Hahahahaha had to laugh at this post again. Talk about a complete lack of a clue.

2016 is history.
2015 is ancient history, as far as current roster personal goes...

The only thing that matters is the 2017 roster. o_O

Whoever your rush DE is, He's going to have to get around:
LT/LG Martez Ivey 6-5 315 Jr - A 5-star Outland Trophy Watch List.

LG/C Brett Heggie 6-3 330 rsFr
FL 1st Team All State - UA-AA - Nike Opening.
OR
LG/RG/C Tyler Jordan 6-4 310 Jr
FL 5A All State - UA-AA - Can play every OL position.

Manning the middle of UF's OL is:
OC T.J. McCoy 6-1 314 rsSo - Rimington Trophy
Watch List.
Also named to the Wuerffel Trophy Watch List.

RG Antonio Riles 6-4 328 rsJr - Starter, injured out in Aug 2016.
Offers: UF, UA, GA, Clem, UL, MichSt, etc.
OR
RG/RT Fred Johnson 6-6 330 Jr
FL 7A All State - 2015 RT starter.

When it comes to running the ball, or the wsDE's rush:
RT Jewaan Taylor 6-5 340 So
He was a named a Fr All SEC and a Fr AA.

So I'm sure all of those Gator OL'men are just scared to death of the meatchicken's DL'men.... :rolleyes: because playing in the SEC, they never see any good players on defense.... :confused:

============

As to the Gator DL
#2 DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 242 Jr - 5-star
#2 DE Antonneous Clayton 6-2 254 So - 5-star
#3 DE Zach Carter 6-4 270 Fr
And 2-3 more DE's that are as good or better...
DE/DT Elijah Conliffe 6-4 317 Fr

NT Khairi Clark 6-2 315 rsJr
DT Taven Bryan 6-5 291 rsJr
DT Kyree Campbell 6-3 305 Fr-EE
NT/OT Tedarrell Slaton 6-4 358 Fr

The 2015 #8 Gator D lost 5 to the NFL draft, including 2 1st Rnd DB's.
The 2016 #5 Gator D lost 7 to the NFL draft, a 1st Rnd LB, and 2 2nd DB's.
This is not new for UF, the next guys just move into starter spots and go.

And at least the Gator homers are not on the Meatchicken's board, telling them how little talent they have for 2017, like the meechecan't homers are mouthing off here.... :confused:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

You are HEAVILY delusional.

Just like most Michigan fans, you are looking at what you expect for the end of the year and carrying it back to game 1.

Your defense is predicated on assignment football. You can't be that aggressive unless everybody knows exactly what to do, because one player out of position equals 6 points. With 10 new starters, expect a lot of them to be out of position. They simply aren't used to playing together as a unit. I HOPE AND PRAY your defense comes out in full pressure mode, UF will drop 50 on you.

It is LAUGHABLE that you think you can come out with 20 new starters, a new kicker, new punter, new kick returner and new punt returner, and play lights out your first game. That is simply not how the world works.

And lets not forget that while Ann Arbor is lounging in the 70's every day, Florida and Texas are both rolling out 90-95 degree days. One team is going to be ready for the heat, and one is going to MELT. Care to guess which is which?

Florida by a minimum 20, I'm looking at 38-10.
Hahahahahaha

This thread isn't worth an ish anymore.

It basically goes like this.... Michigan and Florida had similar seasons last year. Florida returns a lot and Michigan is starting a ton of new players....all of the returnees for Florida suck...all of these new guys for Michigan are future first round draft picks. Michigan is going to win because they won the Hot Wing Bowl, a Blooming Onion Bowl and some other meaningless bowl game against us.
You were spot on the thread and game turned out much the same way, kudos

ADVERTISEMENT