ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan's fans thoughts on the game...

Here's "The Truth":

You are a jackass and your IQ is listed in your screen name.
The truth is your team got it's ass whipped and your homer predictions, much like your football team are an embarrassment.
I don't like to discuss IQ with the typical uneducated southerner, however basing it on your game predictions, yours is likely well below triple digits

The truth is your team got it's ass whipped and your homer predictions, much like your football team are an embarrassment.
I don't like to discuss IQ with the typical uneducated southerner, however basing it on your game predictions, yours is likely well below triple digits

Why are you still here? Also, it's "Its" indicating possession, not it's the contraction of "It Is"

I'd place my UF education and 20 years as a CPA against anything rolling around in your pea brain.

The most irritating thing about this loss is not that we got beat by Michigan, it's that in a couple of weeks they are going to beat some second rate team 50-30, and we will be left wondering how that team was able to put out a QB that throws lasers behind an offensive line that can block, while we still can't.

We got our ass whipped? Funny, because, in my eyes, we were one phantom holding call on a 57 yard touchdown run from wrapping you guys up. It would have been 24-10, you would have been forced to throw to get back into the game, and we already saw what that led to.

Would have also been nice if the refs hadn't swallowed their whistles when your team ran pick plays. The one where your wide open receiver would have walked into the end zone if he hadn't been badly overthrown was set up by the most obvious pick play I have ever seen. Was there a call? Nope. I won't go into the earlier one in the end zone, or the others. Man, the announcers had to defend the refs non-calls it got so bad. "Um, well, it's not really a pick if um, well..." pretty convincing stuff from the ABC crew.

So enjoy the win in the game where you got beat, except for the refs.

We got our ass whipped? Funny, because, in my eyes, we were one phantom holding call on a 57 yard touchdown run from wrapping you guys up. It would have been 24-10, you would have been forced to throw to get back into the game, and we already saw what that led to.

Would have also been nice if the refs hadn't swallowed their whistles when your team ran pick plays. The one where your wide open receiver would have walked into the end zone if he hadn't been badly overthrown was set up by the most obvious pick play I have ever seen. Was there a call? Nope. I won't go into the earlier one in the end zone, or the others. Man, the announcers had to defend the refs non-calls it got so bad. "Um, well, it's not really a pick if um, well..." pretty convincing stuff from the ABC crew.

So enjoy the win in the game where you got beat, except for the refs.
Hahahahahahahahahaha you were outgained by 250 yards and scored 3 offensive points, your O and D were both manhandled. Your post might be the single most homer statement I've ever seen, your gators were completely outmatched and it was reflected in the score and statistically. If anything the score didn't reflect how bad of a beat down it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT