ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA World Freaks Out at Conservative D.C. Examiner for Calling Trump ‘Unfit’

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2021
Where to we see daily trumpanzees calling any fellow republican a RINO and NeverTrumper if they don't lick donald trump's boots?

Oh yeah...that't right....here in this forum everyday LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-world-freaks-conservative-d-170342277.html
Zachary Petrizzo
Thu, June 30, 2022 at 1:03 PM·3 min read

When a conservative news outlet published a scathing editorial on Wednesday calling former President Donald Trump “unfit” to ever hold political power again, they surely expected to face some MAGA blowback.

But few would have expected the degree to which the Washington Examiner, a longstanding go-to conservative Beltway publication, was ripped apart by fellow conservatives, who branded the outlet as “controlled opposition” and “RINO-funded.”

“Cassidy Hutchinson’s Tuesday testimony ought to ring the death knell for former President Donald Trump’s political career,” the paper’s editorial board wrote of the former Trump aide who presented bombshell revelations to the Jan 6 committee earlier in the week. “Trump is unfit to be anywhere near power ever again.”

After publication, the Examiner’s executive editor Seth Mandel tweeted out the story, only for his post to become fodder for a pile-on from fellow conservatives.

“Just heresay [sic] for the ratio,” former Trump legal adviser Jenna Ellis fired back as the angry replies rolled into Mandel’s feed. The Examiner editor did not return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Thursday.

Jan. 6 truther and American Greatness writer Julie Kelly also jumped into the fray, declaring, “Takes from 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022,” referencing the publication being wary of Trump in the past. “At least you guys are consistent!”

“One of the most obvious goals of Pelosi’s J6 committee was to relaunch the NeverTrump movement, to demoralize Republicans voters, and to criminalize any opposition to the regime’s policies,” wrote Mollie Hemingway, a Fox News contributor and editor-in-chief of The Federalist, taking direct aim at the Examiner. “By that measure, as editorials like this show, Pelosi’s been successful.”

From there, the right-wing outrage session only continued.

“Hey DC Examiner - why is this opinion still up?” talk-radio host Joe Pagliarulo raged on Twitter. “Her testimony was immediately debunked by the Secret Service. Did you not hear?”

“Seriously,” he added, “enough of the hate on actual conservative values.”

“This is beyond embarrassing,” The Spectator’s D.C. editor Amber Athey said. Another conservative writer responded by calling the Examiner “controlled opposition.”

Of course, it didn’t end there.

Fox News contributor Leo Terrell, whose punditry is premised on proclaiming himself to be a former liberal, went on a tear against the publication that his Fox colleagues, including star host Sean Hannity, frequently cite on-air.

“Attention Trump’s Supporters. Do not waste your time reading the RINO-funded Washington Examiner!” he tweeted.

He continued in a second tweet: “Attention Washington Examiner, Your editorial page regarding President Trump is an embarrassment. You owe President Trump an apology right now. Do your homework before you write an unfounded editorial!”

And, of course, no right-wing outrage-fest would be complete without Seb Gorka, who swooped in to add, “How long have I told you The Washington Examiner is funded and staffed with NeverTrumpers?”

What is fascinating to me is why the dems are going crazy to keep Trump from running again when their confidence level is so high that they would beat him, even running Biden. I would thus think the dems would do everything they could to make sure Trump IS the candidate. But who can figure the logic of a dumbass party like that.

What is fascinating to me is why the dems are going crazy to keep Trump from running again when their confidence level is so high that they would beat him, even running Biden. I would thus think the dems would do everything they could to make sure Trump IS the candidate. But who can figure the logic of a dumbass party like that.
Agreed. They fear Trump more than any other candidate. I think we know why corrupt swamp creatures fear him. Aftet 2020 he will go after every damn one of them.

Also of note, Trump leads biden currently in the polls.

Don’t believe the propaganda sir.

Where to we see daily trumpanzees calling any fellow republican a RINO and NeverTrumper if they don't lick donald trump's boots?

Oh yeah...that't right....here in this forum everyday LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-world-freaks-conservative-d-170342277.html
Zachary Petrizzo
Thu, June 30, 2022 at 1:03 PM·3 min read

When a conservative news outlet published a scathing editorial on Wednesday calling former President Donald Trump “unfit” to ever hold political power again, they surely expected to face some MAGA blowback.

But few would have expected the degree to which the Washington Examiner, a longstanding go-to conservative Beltway publication, was ripped apart by fellow conservatives, who branded the outlet as “controlled opposition” and “RINO-funded.”

“Cassidy Hutchinson’s Tuesday testimony ought to ring the death knell for former President Donald Trump’s political career,” the paper’s editorial board wrote of the former Trump aide who presented bombshell revelations to the Jan 6 committee earlier in the week. “Trump is unfit to be anywhere near power ever again.”

After publication, the Examiner’s executive editor Seth Mandel tweeted out the story, only for his post to become fodder for a pile-on from fellow conservatives.

“Just heresay [sic] for the ratio,” former Trump legal adviser Jenna Ellis fired back as the angry replies rolled into Mandel’s feed. The Examiner editor did not return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Thursday.

Jan. 6 truther and American Greatness writer Julie Kelly also jumped into the fray, declaring, “Takes from 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022,” referencing the publication being wary of Trump in the past. “At least you guys are consistent!”

“One of the most obvious goals of Pelosi’s J6 committee was to relaunch the NeverTrump movement, to demoralize Republicans voters, and to criminalize any opposition to the regime’s policies,” wrote Mollie Hemingway, a Fox News contributor and editor-in-chief of The Federalist, taking direct aim at the Examiner. “By that measure, as editorials like this show, Pelosi’s been successful.”

From there, the right-wing outrage session only continued.

“Hey DC Examiner - why is this opinion still up?” talk-radio host Joe Pagliarulo raged on Twitter. “Her testimony was immediately debunked by the Secret Service. Did you not hear?”

“Seriously,” he added, “enough of the hate on actual conservative values.”

“This is beyond embarrassing,” The Spectator’s D.C. editor Amber Athey said. Another conservative writer responded by calling the Examiner “controlled opposition.”

Of course, it didn’t end there.

Fox News contributor Leo Terrell, whose punditry is premised on proclaiming himself to be a former liberal, went on a tear against the publication that his Fox colleagues, including star host Sean Hannity, frequently cite on-air.

“Attention Trump’s Supporters. Do not waste your time reading the RINO-funded Washington Examiner!” he tweeted.

He continued in a second tweet: “Attention Washington Examiner, Your editorial page regarding President Trump is an embarrassment. You owe President Trump an apology right now. Do your homework before you write an unfounded editorial!”

And, of course, no right-wing outrage-fest would be complete without Seb Gorka, who swooped in to add, “How long have I told you The Washington Examiner is funded and staffed with NeverTrumpers?”

christopher-walken-yawn.gif

It would be nice to keep our politics out of Rivals... I' don't care what party you are for... It would be nice to keep that cramp out of sports...

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
It would be nice to keep our politics out of Rivals... I' don't care what party you are for... It would be nice to keep that cramp out of sports...
Did you make a wrong turn and end up here? This is exactly the place to discuss all non-sports topics. The Swamp / Locker Room forums are what you want ...

Last edited:
Hey @RayGravesGhost you may have mentioned it somewhere, but since I never read any of your blah blah posts (I usually only get through the first line), why do you hate Trump? He was just the greatest President this country has ever had. Is it just because you are a Commie living in America?

I heard from friend of a friend something to the effect of RayGrovesGhost lunged at his wife in the bedroom and motioned at her clavicle and when she got pregnant they took a short trip to stay with Adam Schiff whom, from what I heard from another friend of a friend, used his 18 inch wooden nose to perform an abortion; or something to that effect. It must be true because I saw it on the internet.

You got a charley horse or something? Obviously you don't know where you are. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT