ADVERTISEMENT

LSU loses to Wisconsin

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Well Harris showed he is terrible as a QB again when he has to pass. I think we are the only decent team he gets lucky against passing the ball due to safeties being out of place and falling down when the ball is in the air etc.

Also the SEC QB play so far has been very pedestrian.

I bet the LSU boards are melting down over the Mad Hatter and Harris.

Not surprised. LSU is overrated every year for the last 3-5 years. Brandon Harris is about as good as Treon Harris. He plays good against us. This will be Miles last year.

Not surprised. LSU is overrated every year for the last 3-5 years. Brandon Harris is about as good as Treon Harris. He plays good against us. This will be Miles last year.

It's amazing how they can't find a quarterback. Every year, they have everything else, and they recruit nothing but five-star dual threats. I'm generally a Miles defender, because I don't see how you fire someone who wins that many games every year and recruits like he does, but his inability to throw the ball at all may end up getting him run.

"I really do feel like I have the best arm in college football, and I feel like I have the best team in college football"

Brandon Harris

Miles is done no matter what, that's his worst loss ever after he basically got fired but they couldn't afford to last year.

It's amazing how they can't find a quarterback. Every year, they have everything else, and they recruit nothing but five-star dual threats. I'm generally a Miles defender, because I don't see how you fire someone who wins that many games every year and recruits like he does, but his inability to throw the ball at all may end up getting him run.

They win in spite of him, it has been that way for a decade. Even the year he won a title he managed to lose 2 games with the most stacked roster in college football. He's a moron of a gameday coach. The shine would have worn off a long time ago if he didn't pull a bunch of games out his ass with the most absurd luck one could think of.

They win in spite of him, it has been that way for a decade. Even the year he won a title he managed to lose 2 games with the most stacked roster in college football. He's a moron of a gameday coach. The shine would have worn off a long time ago if he didn't pull a bunch of games out his ass with the most absurd luck one could think of.
Agreed.

The only thing about Miles is that he has a great record against top 25 teams. I think it's better than Saban's actually. So I think the perception of Miles, as a crazy man who falls ass backwards into wins, has to be overstated. But he's 35-14 since that awful championship game against 'Bama, and I can't blame fans for being frustrated watching that same offense year after year. Herman is going to cost some coach at a top program his job. If Strong gets it straightened out at UT, it might be Miles. Herman at LSU would be a nightmare.

The only thing about Miles is that he has a great record against top 25 teams. I think it's better than Saban's actually. So I think the perception of Miles, as a crazy man who falls ass backwards into wins, has to be overstated. But he's 35-14 since that awful championship game against 'Bama, and I can't blame fans for being frustrated watching that same offense year after year. Herman is going to cost some coach at a top program his job. If Strong gets it straightened out at UT, it might be Miles. Herman at LSU would be a nightmare.

Not really. Consider he inherited a championship program and LSU currently has more NFL pros than Bama does. So from a talent standpoint his teams have actually been more talented than Bama's on a year to year basis. He's an elite recruiter so they overwhelm most teams on talent alone.

But yea I think Miles is done barring an 11-1 type season with an SEC Championship. That Wisconsin game with that same shit offense sealed his fate. They aren't gonna put up with it anymore. They're projected to have more 1st rounders than anybody this year, heck McShay has Fournette and Adams top 5, and their season is already over because of the same thing that has killed them for years.

...and it's easy to recruit for LSU in LA., no in-state competition, they get all the top players in the state every year regardless of how well they're doing, and Louisiana has very good HS football. How often does a top 10 recruit in the state go out of state? He's a good recruiter by mistake, whoever the coach is there will get the top players in state. Georgia has the next best advantage, as Ga. Tech isn't much competition. Even Alabama loses some top in-state players to Auburn, they go out of state to get the top players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT