ADVERTISEMENT

"lots of sealed indictments..."

Sarah Carter and Hannity said tonight the hammer is about to drop on the deep state players in the Owebama silent coup against MAGA

Heads about to roll.

Hannity has been doing this for a few days now, I think 'someone' gave him the go-ahead to start talking about this publicly.

This is why I don't waste my time trying to wake the sheep like @BSC911 and @bradleygator up. The show's about to start anyway and when it does, even they won't be able to spin what they are seeing.

Reactions: nail1988
They’re both exceptionally narcissistic, Trump even more so than Obama which is saying something.

They both got elected by people being left behind by the country who thought they were going to do something for them, but they stayed/are going to stay poor while those 2 hook themselves up.

They both got elected by people being left behind by the country who thought they were going to do something for them, but they stayed/are going to stay poor while those 2 hook themselves up.

I have never talked to a single Trump supporter who told me that they were worse off today than they were in 2016 when they voted for Trump.

Not a single one. It's possible I may at some point, but it hasn't happened yet.

I visit 11th Street in Waco regularly and have been for years. I've never seen the brothers with such smiles. I don't know how long it will last, but for now...

Reactions: _VolFan4675
I have never talked to a single Trump supporter who told me that they were worse off today than they were in 2016 when they voted for Trump.

Not a single one. It's possible I may at some point, but it hasn't happened yet.

Great. They’re getting $10/hr instead of $7. Enjoy your crumbs.

My point was to illustrate that you have no idea how obama got into Harvard.

Might want to educate yourself on the topic.

Here’s absurdly detailed reporting on Obama’s academic profile for Harvard Law School. Using demographics from Columbia’s admission process (where Obama also got in) they conclude that his LSAT was 95th percentile but his grades were likely below median. I’m sure being black was a factor, probably a large one. Also his dad was legacy.

However Obama graduated near the top of his class and was editor of the law review. I’m sure you think that’s all rigged, but I can tell you as a law review member at Rutgers, which is about as minority advantaged a law school as it gets, that the editor position is obscenely competitive and nobody’s getting it strictly from affirmative action. Harvard’s editor position might be the most competitive grad school position in the country, and he was the first black person to get it. Take as much time as you like to research Trump’s academic credentials and let me know what you come up with.

A lesson for the plantation crackers: "Crumbs" are better than no jobs. A $15 dollar minimum wage is useless when there are no jobs. Medicare for all is no fun when it's rationed. Take a hard look at the Veterans Administration.

The left's worst fear is an informed black American.

In 2006, the left was rock solid pro secure southern border. Wanna take a guess for their 180?

Here's the mindset.

His or yours?

Every time the republicans try to lower taxes, the left says no, cause the rich and businesses will get a break too. Or they say its 'crumbs' and the poor should get more.

Honest question: Why can't you give the poor their 'crumbs' now, then keep working to give them more later? If they are poor, then even 'crumbs' are gold, but the left doesn't want them to have even that.

It's an attempt to stop the poor from getting the financial help they need, while also stoking the financial class warfare.

Critical thinker knows why.

Last edited:
Because they are just as corrupt as Republicans? Do you get that you are the only one having the Republican vs. Democrat argument? I know binary thought is all you are capable of.

Then why don't you ever call out dems for their corruption? All you do is play the whatabout card every time someone does what you can't, then you claim you don't see left vs right.

I know what you are doing better than you do.

Just educated on this topic. If you want to remain ignorant on how obama got into Harvard that's your call, doesn't bother me either way.

I googled around for whatever harebrained conspiracy theory you have accepted as fact, but couldn’t find anything. Could you link me to what you are referring to?

I googled around for whatever harebrained conspiracy theory you have accepted as fact, but couldn’t find anything. Could you link me to what you are referring to?

I just googled "how did obama get into harvard" and it magically appeared on the first page.

Technology is wonderful.

That’s how I found my link. What specifically are you referring to?

Nope. Not gonna play the 'tell me which source you used so then I can attempt to discredit the source while also deflecting away from talking about how obama got into Harvard' game.

You have the information, it's up to you whether or not you want to educate yourself. Makes no difference to me either way.

In 2006, the left was rock solid pro secure southern border. Wanna take a guess for their 180?

Not a single leftie here has even acknowledged this happened.

That's not a sign of critical thinking, that's a sign of someone who refuses to give up their narrative, no matter how many facts you throw at them.

Nope. Not gonna play the 'tell me which source you used so then I can attempt to discredit the source while also deflecting away from talking about how obama got into Harvard' game.

Ah, you mean intelligent exchange of information. Understand why you wouldn't want to go down that route.

You mean to tell me, with all the thinly sourced drivel you post on this board, you couldn't come up with even a tweet from some rando with an actual theory about how Obama swindled his way into Harvard? What do you think it says about you and your ability to reason and form intelligent opinions that you have to invent a conspiracy theory that you can't even find support for on freaking Google?

You truly are dim, even for a Trump supporter.

Ah, you mean intelligent exchange of information. Understand why you wouldn't want to go down that route.

You mean to tell me, with all the thinly sourced drivel you post on this board, you couldn't come up with even a tweet from some rando with an actual theory about how Obama swindled his way into Harvard? What do you think it says about you and your ability to reason and form intelligent opinions that you have to invent a conspiracy theory that you can't even find support for on freaking Google?

You truly are dim, even for a Trump supporter.

Of course I could. That's what you're hoping for so you can try to deflect the convo to your perceived credibility of the source, versus the actual information the source is reporting.

Critical thinker can easily spot the tactics sheep use to try to defend themselves from information that might weaken the narratives they cling to.

If you care to educate yourself about how obama got into Harvard, you can do so in just a few minutes. Your choice, as I said.

By the way, I didn't even realize it, but my source was from Breitbart. Isn't that on the list of approved loony bin content for Trump enthusiasts? It says that he had a very good LSAT score (same as mine actually) but bad grades, and asserts that affirmative action and legacy policies probably played a part in his admission. Is that too cogent and reasonable an analysis for you?

What's your theory, that he's a sleeper agent for Kenyan special forces, whose admission to Harvard was directed by the deep state as the first step toward a penultimate plan to detract from the inherent greatness of old, unemployed white guys by installing a black man as president?

Is that what's knocking around in that empty skull of yours? Pretty close, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT