ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Stoops might have the inside track....

WTXL is the only mainstream news media provider exclusively reporting this story...

taylor_swift_pac.jpg

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
In an unexpected turn of events, the entire WTXL news crew has resigned after being personally appointed by Donald Trump to serve in the Office of the White House Press Secretary on Thursday morning.

President Trump issued the following statement regarding the appointments...

“In today’s terrible terrible age of Fake News, it is important that the American people get their information from an accurate and trustworthy source. Nobody has demonstrated those principles more consistently than the WTXL news crew. We look forward to working with them, MAGA, Guns, Trucks, Wall, Money.”

I don't doubt that the egotistical Dion Sanders has declared himself a candidate. I doubt very seriously that fsu considers him a candidate, though. fsu admin aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they aren't THAT dumb......are they?

Agree. Bob Stoops, Mark Stoops, and Matt Campbell are the top 3 that FSU is pursuing from what I hear.

Agree. Bob Stoops, Mark Stoops, and Matt Campbell are the top 3 that FSU is pursuing from what I hear.

If this is true, then the conversation should be:
fsu: "Bob, what's it going to take for you to be our coach?"
Bob then comes out with some ridiculous demands.
Then if the next words out of fsu are anything other than "Yes sir, may we have another", they deserve Dion.

Well, now would be as great a time as ever for Deion to man up and say, "I have not been contacted or offered the head coaching position at FSU, but I would entertain the position if contacted or offered."
It's awfully silent on Deion's end.
images

Niiiiicccce Jheri Curl
B9318293857Z.1_20150801182642_000_G39BGN5P2.1-0.jpg

Deion Sanders is rumored to be putting a staff together!!! Could FSU really botch this hire that badly? This has to be a joke.

That's what I say. It sucks that LJS hasn't been in Jax since the 90's.

LJS stores are becoming more rare as it’s not *if* they catch on fire from grease, it’s how many times the store burns before they say phuck opening back up

..... I love their shrimp and scallops BTW, but LEX only has one last store yet to burst into flames

Deion Sanders is rumored to be putting a staff together!!! Could FSU really botch this hire that badly? This has to be a joke.

Breaking News: Bob Stoops and Deion are fighting in the UFC for the right as the BMF to coach FSU.... To the victor goes the spoils

Laugh now. But Briles as OC. Leavitt as DC. Prime Time recruiting. Trophies and banners.

The future head coach of the Noles. Deion sure loved his gold chains.

"How did he go to the bathroom with all that sh*t on?"

Honestly I'm surprised at you all. Why has nobody mentioned bringing back Bobby Bowden yet? Multiple national championships, absolutely knows the program and it's history inside and out. Err well he did at one point in time. He probably can supply his own golf cart. I'm sure he might even have a few dozen playbooks with the title "FSU PLAYBOOK" on the front cover that he can bring to his interview to show just how business oriented he is. He has demonstrated a life long great working relationship with the Tallahassee police Department and is a relentless recruiter who has always had the pulse on the 16-18 year old crowd and how best to approach them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT