ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Stoops might have the inside track....

All Bob has to do is:

- Keep the team hydrated
- Understand how many players are required on the field (for both offense and defense)
- Understand we only get 3 time outs per half (there is no 2-minute warning)
- In order to be successful, you MUST recruit a QB AND have a line that protects said QB

If Bob can do these things well, then he will surpass Willie in his first game as the FSU HBC

Reactions: fsu939913
All Bob has to do is:

- Keep the team hydrated
- Understand how many players are required on the field (for both offense and defense)
- In order to be successful, you MUST recruit a QB AND have a line that protects said QB

If Bob can do these things well, then he will surpass Willie in his first game as the FSU HBC

Look who is asking for the moon here. I'll bet you want the players to line up facing the ball too, right? <eyeroll>

Looks like PJ Fleck has agreed to a new 7 year contract at Minnesota and the deal includes pay raises for his staff.

UCF has a $10 million buyout for Josh Heupel.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Hold on everybody... WTXL is reporting that Emeril Lagasse will soon be named the new Director of Culinary Services at FSU residence dining...

r
giphy.gif

Speaking of dumpster fires, WarChant definitely is. Went over there to see the chatter about this, do they not let you discuss ANYTHING on their free board? LMAO! What a bunch of tards. :p

You have visited warchant more than me.....bunch of dooshes if u ask me.

Looks like PJ Fleck has agreed to a new 7 year contract at Minnesota and the deal includes pay raises for his staff.

UCF has a $10 million buyout for Josh Heupel.

I'm not sold on Fleck. Too risky. Dude could be the next Urban Meyer or the next Willie Taggart.

Said this before we hired Taggart and I'll say it again -- Dave Clawson wouldn't be a splash hire from a big name standpoint, but that dude can flat out coach football. We could do way worse.

Reactions: sadgator
Wow if true.

Heard he was on campus today. Some are saying its done.

Stoops won’t be it per several sources. You want a guy who just quit his team and is 59 years old? He’s no Urban Meyer in he didn’t win the big game as much as Urb’s.

Would i take stoops? Yes. Absolutely. Do i think hes our next coach? Probably not. We still have sabn and meyer to interview

Leach is almost 60 also. Fleck would’ve been my choice. How about one of Dabo’s assistants? They sure can recruit. Oops, they said that about Willie Taggart also.

Would i take stoops? Yes. Absolutely. Do i think hes our next coach? Probably not. We still have sabn and meyer to interview
Don't forget Pete Carroll, Ryan Day at Ohio State, and Oklahoma's Lincoln Riley. At least I'd give those guys a serious look.

All Bob has to do is:

- Keep the team hydrated

You forgot that he needs to know that you don’t call a TO to ice your own FG kicker

Don't forget Pete Carroll, Ryan Day at Ohio State, and Oklahoma's Lincoln Riley. At least I'd give those guys a serious look.

Ryan Day wanted an interview so bad....came begging but we told him we have way to many candidates to be worried about him. Offensive analyst? Maybe.....still a long shot tho

Reactions: fsumc
Leach is almost 60 also. Fleck would’ve been my choice. How about one of Dabo’s assistants? They sure can recruit. Oops, they said that about Willie Taggart also.

If the person we hire has not been to multiple title games.... Its a bust. Luckily so many are knocking on the door to coach blackman.

If the person we hire has not been to multiple title games.... Its a bust. Luckily so many are knocking on the door to coach blackman.
It must be straining the administration handling so many high profile candidates at once? Did they bring in some extra help to process?

All kidding aside (and with sadgator fully acknowledging his overwhelmingly negative bias against FSU), hiring a search firm to help fill a D1 coaching position is completely absurd.

Only the people with the deepest of pockets can do this. You wouldnt understand.

All kidding aside (and with sadgator fully acknowledging his overwhelmingly negative bias against FSU), hiring a search firm to help fill a D1 coaching position is completely absurd.
Did you NOT see what we hired last time? It's like letting your kid pick the restaurant and you wind up at Long John Silvers...next time, let the adults chose and you get Morton's Steak House.

Last edited:
Did you NOT see what we hired last time? It's like letting your kid pick the restaurant and you wind up and Long John Silvers...next time, let the adults chose and you get Morton's Steak House.

But we HAD to have a minority coach to prove that we care about everybody....pshhh. What a load of sh##. The day he was hired i said 3 yrs or less

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT