ADVERTISEMENT

LOL UGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t speak for the others on here and haven’t been paying too much attention to what “everyone” has been saying. I’m just happy that he has the guts to make changes at this point. What does he have to lose? The defense is going to keep us in most every game even with a bad offense. He saw where we were struggling and decided to make changes. If it works, he’ll win a title. If it doesn’t, you all will still think he’s a terrible coach.

You're happy you got a kid who had the guts to go from warming the bench at Wake Forest to starting at Georgia? What a great sacrifice that was for him! LMAO!

You're happy you got a kid who had the guts to go from warming the bench at Wake Forest to starting at Georgia? What a great sacrifice that was for him! LMAO!
Are you serious with that response? I’m happy Kirby has the guts the change the offense when we’ve been pretty damn successful up to this point.

Which will send this year's 4 star to the portal, because he will have no shot at starting. You really don't see it, do you? It's not the recruiting. It's the roster. Your recruiting is an A, but your roster, after the early NFL entries and the transfers, is a C+.
Urban recruited blue chippers. How’d that work out for you? Iron sharpens iron. Our JV team just beat the number 7 team in the country, as you were squeaking by 8-4 Virginia. I promise you our roster is much better than a C+. Do you follow anyone other than UF? Serious question.

Reactions: AmeDawg
Are you serious with that response? I’m happy Kirby has the guts the change the offense when we’ve been pretty damn successful up to this point.
He will keep saying stuff that he knows is wrong just to troll you, cause he’s Bobbi. Newman was the starter and he knows it.

Reactions: AmeDawg

What the hell? Now Kirbs gets PRAISE for changing a horribly ineffective offense?

LOL! Better question: How the hell did Kirbs take 5-star talent all over the field, and turn it into an offense that was one of the worst in the Power 5 by the end of the season?

But praise Kirbs for having a shitty offense, praise him for signing 5-star QBs every year and needing to take a quitter from the ACC cause he has no QBs.

Yes let's all praise Kirbs for all his great work! LMAO!

Urban recruited blue chippers. How’d that work out for you? Iron sharpens iron. Our JV team just beat the number 7 team in the country, as you were squeaking by 8-4 Virginia. I promise you our roster is much better than a C+. Do you follow anyone other than UF? Serious question.

Wow, you certainly are excellent at self-delusion.

You beat a team that only played one team with a pulse. Oklahoma. Did you see what LSU did to Oklahoma? Are you aware of just how far away from the elite teams Oklahoma was? And they beat Baylor TWICE. So congrats you didn't shit the bed against a second rate Big 12 team AGAIN. Many kudos to you.

We didn't play our A game against Virginia, but we had the game under control the entire way. We couldn't pull away, but they never led and never really threatened. Unlike you against Texas last year, our team has the strength of character to win even when we don't bring our A game.

Let's talk reality. Your recruiting rankings are bogus. You have had at least a dozen players transfer out in the past couple of years, and had another five leave early for the NFL draft this year. 17 players lost equates to you being a paper tiger. Hell, only looking at QB, you have recruited 3 five stars and 2 four stars in the past five years, and you are going to have a QB battle between a true freshman and a transfer from Wake Forest next year. That alone shows you are about half as good as you think you are. AT BEST.

So don’t recruit blue chippers then? Who else is doing that? Do none of you remember when Bama was doing this very thing? Tons of transfers and eventually they had to settle on Jake Coker, a transfer from FSU. Bama is all about signing 5 stars and let them battle for playing time. Transfers are part of that. If they want to come, do you say no?

There's this thing, it's called roster management.

There's this thing, it's called roster management. Looks like fleas have never heard of it.

And your roster, it's a C+.

Really? Thumping your chest over a win against Baylor?? Baylor isn’t a very good team and the Big 12 was terrible. Baylor would have probably been about the 6th best team in the SEC this year.

There's this thing, it's called roster management.

Kirbs issue is player development. He can't. Players regress the longer they play for him. Fromm is a classic example, his NFL stock fell every year he stayed at Georgia.

Players come in as 5-stars and leave as 3 or 4-stars.

So a C+ team beat you this year. And finished higher ranked than you. Sounds like you underachieved.
I don't recall any Gator fans on this board claiming we were going to be national champs. Meanwhile you butt sniffers invaded this board in big numbers thumping your collective barrel chests proclaiming this to be the year the 1980 curse would be exercised.

I'm a Bama fan. You know, the team Kirbs can't beat?

And Mullen has clearly improved Florida since 2018, while Kirbs has clearly made Georgia worse in the same timeframe.
The bar has certainly been raised in Gainesville and yet....no title of any kind. Must be frustrating to continue to fail versus a coach who has no clue how to develop his roster.

Wow, you certainly are excellent at self-delusion.

You beat a team that only played one team with a pulse. Oklahoma. Did you see what LSU did to Oklahoma? Are you aware of just how far away from the elite teams Oklahoma was? And they beat Baylor TWICE. So congrats you didn't shit the bed against a second rate Big 12 team AGAIN. Many kudos to you.

We didn't play our A game against Virginia, but we had the game under control the entire way. We couldn't pull away, but they never led and never really threatened. Unlike you against Texas last year, our team has the strength of character to win even when we don't bring our A game.

Let's talk reality. Your recruiting rankings are bogus. You have had at least a dozen players transfer out in the past couple of years, and had another five leave early for the NFL draft this year. 17 players lost equates to you being a paper tiger. Hell, only looking at QB, you have recruited 3 five stars and 2 four stars in the past five years, and you are going to have a QB battle between a true freshman and a transfer from Wake Forest next year. That alone shows you are about half as good as you think you are. AT BEST.
You failed to mention Kirby whipped a Baylor team with roughly a dozen starters out while Florida with a full roster took a full four quarters to dispose of a weak ACC opponent. So which coach appears to have really prepared his team? Wouldn't you agree it was CKS with that C+ roster?

You failed to mention Kirby whipped a Baylor team with roughly a dozen starters out while Florida with a full roster took a full four quarters to dispose of a weak ACC opponent. So which coach appears to have really prepared his team? Wouldn't you agree it was CKS with that C+ roster?
Do you really think Baylor was some really good team? Did you look at their schedule? Are you aware of how bad the Big 12 was this year? Was UGA really prepared in their LSU and South Carolina games this year? Losing to a much much weaker bowl less South Carolina team likely cost you a spot in the playoffs. That was not a good loss at all.

You are cherry picking but that is fine. You are homer so I get it!

The bar has certainly been raised in Gainesville and yet....no title of any kind. Must be frustrating to continue to fail versus a coach who has no clue how to develop his roster.
Did you not read the part where he said he was a Bama fan? Also UF does have 3 titles at least somewhat in modern times. We’re you even alive when UGA won a title 40 years ago? I’m guessing you weren’t so that must be frustrating.

Do you really think Baylor was some really good team? Did you look at their schedule? Are you aware of how bad the Big 12 was this year? Was UGA really prepared in their LSU and South Carolina games this year? Losing to a much much weaker bowl less South Carolina team likely cost you a spot in the playoffs. That was not a good loss at all.

You are cherry picking but that is fine. You are homer so I get it!
Totally agree the losses cost us. The SC debacle is a mystery. Jake's worst performance as a QB was certainly a major factor. A lot of stars had to line up for the gamecocks to win that game and somehow they did. The gamecock offense never crossed the red zone until the 2nd OT. It was and still is an embarrassing defeat.

Using the above logic, how do you feel about Clemson? They won 12 games in a joke of a conference on par or worse than the Big 12. Please elaborate.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
You failed to mention Kirby whipped a Baylor team with roughly a dozen starters out while Florida with a full roster took a full four quarters to dispose of a weak ACC opponent.

Ah the hypocrisy of the homers. ACC bowl team Virginia is weak, but getting a quitter from Wake Forest would save Georgia's 2020 season.

Reactions: PacoGator19

Two seasons. 21-5 record.

Kirbs' record after his first two seasons? 21-7

Must be frustrating to have a coach that has a worse record than Mullen.

Two seasons. 21-5 record.

Kirbs' record after his first two seasons? 21-7

Must be frustrating to have a coach that has a worse record than Mullen.
21-5 and what meaningful games were played? 2 FCS teams in one of those seasons iirc. Love, love, love it when a homeless bammer has to defend the honor of a Georgia rival because he hates Kirby so damn much for leaving Tuscalooser

Reactions: superdawg51
21-5 and what meaningful games were played? 2 FCS teams in one of those seasons iirc. Love, love, love it when a homeless bammer has to defend the honor of a Georgia rival because he hates Kirby so damn much for leaving Tuscalooser
He took over a program that was 4-8. He took over a program that had gone through 2 coaching failures. What is your point exactly or what are you trying to say?

He took over a program that was 4-8. He took over a program that had gone through 2 coaching failures. What is your point exactly or what are you trying to say?

He's just trying to get shots in on me cause he knows his anger management issues are about to get the better of him again on yet another board and get him banned. Again.

Two years ago, Florida was 4-8. Two years ago, Georgia went to OT in the NC game.

Florida has clearly gotten better under Mullen the last 2 years, Georgia has clearly taken a step back under Kirbs the last 2 years.

Ah the hypocrisy of the homers. ACC bowl team Virginia is weak, but getting a quitter from Wake Forest would save Georgia's 2020 season.

A quitter? Why would you call a young man who graduated early from the #27 university in the nation a quitter? He's a graduate transfer. Would you not jump at the chance to play at a top 5 program in your final year of eligibility? Kudos to the young man. Newman, Monken and Faulkner will be working on that playbook 24-7. I like it.

2 different things. He did a great job of turning the program around. But the bammer ass kisser is saying something else. Cause when we talk abotu Kirby, then it will be "but hat has he won?"

A quitter? Why would you call a young man who graduated early from the #27 university in the nation a quitter? He's a graduate transfer. Would you not jump at the chance to play at a top 5 program in your final year of eligibility? Kudos to the young man. Newman, Monken and Faulkner will be working on that playbook 24-7. I like it.
ask him about Jake Coker.

He's just trying to get shots in on me cause he knows his anger management issues are about to get the better of him again on yet another board and get him banned. Again.

Two years ago, Florida was 4-8. Two years ago, Georgia went to OT in the NC game.

Florida has clearly gotten better under Mullen the last 2 years, Georgia has clearly taken a step back under Kirbs the last 2 years.
If contending for the college football playoffs on a yearly basis as opposed to actually making the field is a step back, well then ok.

If contending for the college football playoffs on a yearly basis as opposed to actually making the field is a step back, well then ok.

2017 - Winning the SEC, making playoffs, playing for NC

2018 - Not winning the SEC, not making the playoffs, not playing for the NC

2019 - Not winning the SEC, not making the playoffs, not playing for the NC

Glad you are fine with that step back, because you'll never see another title under Kirbs.

Any player would jump at the chance to go from a lower tier ACC program to an upper tier SEC program.

Not every upper tier SEC program would chase after quitters from a lower tier ACC program. But Kirbs gonna Kirbs.

2017 - Winning the SEC, making playoffs, playing for NC

2018 - Not winning the SEC, not making the playoffs, not playing for the NC

2019 - Not winning the SEC, not making the playoffs, not playing for the NC

Glad you are fine with that step back, because you'll never see another title under Kirbs.
I am about to die? LOL! If you could have beaten Kirbs.....you would have made the playoffs. Now I understand your anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT