ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney

What is bad...is she says she won't be a part of perpetuating a lie....when she is the one doing so.

This, is why she must be removed.

What is bad...is she says she won't be a part of perpetuating a lie....when she is the one doing so.

Watch her get demoted and get a bigger microphone on the left

So every time someone is demoted, fired or not elected or re-elected, it's cancel culture?

I give...here's my flag 🏳
You don't want to admit it's cancel culture for obvious reasons. To answer your question, no but the reason matters. If you demote to silence, it's cancelled culture as Hawley once said.

And if you are in a leadership position and your opinions, ideas and concerns do NOT reflect the vast majority of those you lead, what happens?

Don't deflect...just answer that freaking question directly.

If Pelosi stated that she agreed with Trump, that the election was stolen from him...is she getting canceled when the Dems dump her ass?

Different Captain Independent?
On one topic? Nothing. If you think everyone in leadership follows the majority, you're insane. Leaders lead, plain and simple. I can give plenty of examples but what's the point.

Yes it still would be cancel culture by Democrats.

Cancel culture is cancel culture. I truly believe that, don't care the party.

Reactions: nail1988
And she isn't doing what she is supposed to do. REPRESENT her constituents for one. Wyoming is livid with her, and two, hold a role in a leadership position when the party is still Trumps party. For some reason you are having a difficult time grasping that. It's no different than being in a leadership role in a corporation, and you aren't in lockstep with the direction the company wants to go.

I do find your definition of elected official different than mine. To me....they are elected to represent the people. When you stop doing that, it's time to replace you. That's what's happening now in a leadership role, and I suspect it will happen as an elected official in 2022.
Trumps party, not the Republican party? That's the problem right there. I never seen one person with a grip like that, that's pretty impressive.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
You don't want to admit it's cancel culture for obvious reasons.

Agree...and that obvious reason is because it's not cancel culture.

Pelosi nearly lost her leadership role a few years ago (2017 I think). That wasn't about cancel culture either.

On one topic?

It was a pretty big topic. It's going to cost her reelection as well man.

And yes, this is still related to her vote to impeach. No one has forgotten that.

😆

Agree...and that obvious reason is because it's not cancel culture.

Pelosi nearly lost her leadership role a few years ago (2017 I think). That wasn't about cancel culture either.

It was a pretty big topic. It's going to cost her reelection as well man.

And yes, this is still related to her vote to impeach. No one has forgotten that.
Pelosi will lose it soon but not because she won't lie but because the democrats want a younger messenger. Your example doesn't equate, like at all. You're throwing spit balls.

Its a big topic to Trump, not the party. McCarthy doesn't even want to talk about it anymore, either does McConnell.

You guys do what's best but it's still cancel culture. Spin it how you want but it is.

Pelosi will lose it soon but not because she won't lie but because the democrats want a younger messenger. Your example doesn't equate, like at all. You're throwing spit balls.

Its a big topic to Trump, not the party. McCarthy doesn't even want to talk about it anymore, either does McConnell.

You guys do what's best but it's still cancel culture. Spin it how you want but it is.

Your logic makes no sense, and if this is what we are calling cancel culture today, we are in even worse shape than I thought. When an organization, be it political, business, or otherwise, isn’t allowed to change leadership because the rest of the organization is headed another direction....without it being called “cancel culture”. Then we have entered into a new era of stupidity that you just can’t explain.

Next thing is voters will vote someone out of office based on political viewpoint and record, and folks will call it cancel culture. New level of tardation has been achieved.

FWIW. It may be a big deal to trump, but it’s a big deal to the party as well. Want to know why? Trump is the party.

I see the Trump cultists are in full cult mode ITT.

Well done fellas. This is why I can’t quit you. Too much entertainment.

I see the Trump cultists are in full cult mode ITT.

Well done fellas. This is why I can’t quit you. Too much entertainment.
It's sad/funny/weak/pathetic that they can't see the cult. He said multiple times it's "Trump party". That's what we've been trying to tell them. They aren't allowed to be free thinkers, they can only think and believe what Trump believes or they are gone. Complete devotion or they are gone.

Cult definition;

the object of such devotion.

a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.

Reactions: BSC911
Your logic makes no sense, and if this is what we are calling cancel culture today, we are in even worse shape than I thought. When an organization, be it political, business, or otherwise, isn’t allowed to change leadership because the rest of the organization is headed another direction....without it being called “cancel culture”. Then we have entered into a new era of stupidity that you just can’t explain.

Next thing is voters will vote someone out of office based on political viewpoint and record, and folks will call it cancel culture. New level of tardation has been achieved.

FWIW. It may be a big deal to trump, but it’s a big deal to the party as well. Want to know why? Trump is the party.
I agree with you about businesses but Liz issue isn't her policy decisions. It's because she won't ignore Trump lies about the election being stolen. You can't say that she doesn't align with the "America First" movement. Her voting record says that she does, way more than the person replacing her. It's about what Trump cares about and he demands loyalty on that, hence the person replacing her.

It's sad/funny/weak/pathetic that they can't see the cult. He said multiple times it's "Trump party". That's what we've been trying to tell them. They aren't allowed to be free thinkers, they can only think and believe what Trump believes or they are gone. Complete devotion or they are gone.

Cult definition;

a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.

What you’re not understanding here is that Trumpism is not as much about trump the person, but America first. Something that is lost on libs.

As for cultism. I agree that liberalism, the party you associate with, is a cult. You are just one of the cucksters in that cult.

What you’re not understanding here is that Trumpism is not as much about trump the person, but America first. Something that is lost on libs.

As for cultism. I agree that liberalism, the party you associate with, is a cult. You are just one of the cucksters in that cult.
Yeah because voting 92% with the American 1st movement is against it 🙄

Goodness, independent voter is up early and his emotional cup runneth over in blind defense of some chick that was mean to Trump.

LMAO! Finally stole an election to get Trump out of office, and he's still all you goobs can think or talk about.

liberalism=cancer cultist. One of these days the independent cucks will admit who/what they are. Liberal cultist. Until then, the rest of us, just know. Sort of funny to hear kalim saying fox is avoiding it, yet he posted an article ITT about Liz Cheney from......you guessed it....FOXNEWS. Good time to remind everyone, how we got here.

DJT puts the clamps on China via Tariffs
Virus begins in China roughy a year out from election (but not released from lab, uhuh.)
DJT refers to it as china virus (dems refuse to call it that)
DJT call out the WHO which is worthless as bsc on the fryer
Election night chinese currency begins to crash as it looks like DJT is going to win re-election
Counting stops
Counting restarts and biden takes lead, the steal is on, and chinese currency rebounds
Biden becomes president and essentially bans calling it china virus at the executive level of government agencies
Biden doing everything to make amends with WHO

And lastly, the cucks TDS continues to blur their vision of the obvious happening right in front of them. They are puppets to the Mainstream Media, acting obediently to every dog whistle that goes out.

Cult definition;

And he plays their loyalty like a fiddle. Such fools. Even he knows the election wasn’t stolen, but he sure has the sheep marching in line.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
No, they are covering breaking world news. YOU are avoiding the Israel-hamas situation.

Cause it makes Hiden look bad. A true independent would have no problem addressing or calling out Hiden.

These are leftist hiding under the moniker of a independent voter.. A independent or critical thinker would understand the GOP can’t have one of its members spewing RAT 🐀 talking points in the media and the floor of the House of Representatives and expect to regain the house.

A true independent as you say would understand the disaster that sits in the corner of the White House drinking his prune juice as the Middle East burns and we have economic gas crisis on our hands and not call it out.

These are leftist hiding under the moniker of a independent voter.. A independent or critical thinker would understand the GOP can’t have one of its members spewing RAT 🐀 talking points in the media and the floor of the House of Representatives and expect to regain the house.

A true independent as you say would understand the disaster that sits in the corner of the White House drinking his prune juice as the Middle East burns and we have economic gas crisis on our hands and not call it out.
What is causing the gas crisis? What should Biden do about it?

Same questions with the ME situation.

ME is a direct correlation to the international community having no respect for Biden. They know he has ZERO backbone. Same with the Gas crisis. Hackers are like....Hahaha...it's closet Joe in charge. He won't do anything. He will put a lid and go hide.

He is Captain Sobel. "Who put this fence here?"

Last edited:

Cult definition;

I hope you are not suggesting that the democrats ARE the party of free thinkers and WILL allow for free thought without being tossed or villifed. If you are, you are out of your mind. The democrats are in lockstep like the republicans will never be, in the house, the senate and even the supreme court. Say, whatever happened to Gore's running mate, Joe somebody. Oh, Lieberman. Your party, the democrats, couldn't get rid of him fast enough when he veered from party line. Got any blue dogs left in your party? Of course not. Not radical enough. And doesn't AOC have her list of incumbents she wants to primary because they are not radical enough for her. So much for allowing free thinking.

Clyburn is already branding Manchin a racist if Manchin stands in the way of dumping the filibuster and if Manchin does do that, the left and the party will come after him like a tidal wave.

So please sparse us that civics lesson on party affiliation and the punishment for free thinking. Your party wrote the book.

Last edited:
They aren't in love with her. That's a lie. Like a big lie. They are just highlighting that she's being kicked out for being anti election being stolen. You're mistaken praising someone with loving someone. It's more about attacking the republican party than anything with Liz. You can't be that delusional.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

Fat McCain and The Nasty Pelosi are desperately defending her.

They honestly think posing as an independent is brilliant. They think it will be 'Well, I'm an independent, and even *I* can admit Trump is an idiot'.

They really think that's a brilliant troll.

Another independent and critical thinker MEATHEAD is triggered about this 🤭😭😭

Last edited:
liberalism=cancer cultist. One of these days the independent cucks will admit who/what they are. Liberal cultist. Until then, the rest of us, just know. Sort of funny to hear kalim saying fox is avoiding it, yet he posted an article ITT about Liz Cheney from......you guessed it....FOXNEWS. Good time to remind everyone, how we got here.

DJT puts the clamps on China via Tariffs
Virus begins in China roughy a year out from election (but not released from lab, uhuh.)
DJT refers to it as china virus (dems refuse to call it that)
DJT call out the WHO which is worthless as bsc on the fryer
Election night chinese currency begins to crash as it looks like DJT is going to win re-election
Counting stops
Counting restarts and biden takes lead, the steal is on, and chinese currency rebounds
Biden becomes president and essentially bans calling it china virus at the executive level of government agencies
Biden doing everything to make amends with WHO

And lastly, the cucks TDS continues to blur their vision of the obvious happening right in front of them. They are puppets to the Mainstream Media, acting obediently to every dog whistle that goes out.
So an article means its being covered? so by your standards, you are wrong about CNN

So an article means its being covered? so by your standards, you are wrong about CNN

Liberal cultist. I know that Joe Hiden, leading by example, has taught you that your safe space is in the closet, but you really should come out

I hope you are not suggesting that the democrats ARE the party of free thinkers and WILL allow for free thought without being tossed or villifed. If you are, you are out of your mind. The democrats are in lockstep like the republicans will never be, in the house, the senate and even the supreme court. Say, whatever happened to Gore's running mate, Joe somebody. Oh, Lieberman. Your party, the democrats, couldn't get rid of him fast enough when he veered from party line. Got any blue dogs left in your party? Of course not. Not radical enough. And doesn't AOC have her list of incumbents she wants to primary because they are not radical enough for her. So much for allowing free thinking.

Clyburn is already branding Manchin a racist if Manchin stands in the way of dumping the filibuster and if Manchin does do thought, the left and the party will come after him like a tidal wave.

So please sparse us that civics lesson on party affiliation and the punishment for free thinking. Your party wrote the book.
You're all over the place. Ill just say that I am not suggesting they are but I can say the republicans isn't.

You're all over the place. Ill just say that I am not suggesting they are but I can say the republicans isn't.
No idea what your first five words mean. Not good at riddles. Too bad you're unable to say the democrats are not a party of free thinkers but only can say "the republicans isn't". (Try aren't).

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT