ADVERTISEMENT

Lettuce discuss racism and sex

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Anyone seen the video of this dad? Pretty awesome stuff.

As the Father of two bi-racial children, (honestly don’t even believe in that term) here is a list of what we (my wife and myself) teach our children about racism today.

That’s it. We don’t even bring it up, and my kids won’t EVER have have a world view that limits them based on race. PERIOD!

Last edited:

As the Father of two bi-racial children, (honesty don’t even believe in that term) here is a list of what we (my wife and myself) teach our children about racism today.

That’s it. We don’t even bring it up, and my kids won’t EVER have have a world view that limits them based on race. PERIOD!
Parents of the year.

Imagine being so mentally deficient to think that a person's skin color defines them. The dems are truly shameless.

As the Father of two bi-racial children, (honestly don’t even believe in that term) here is a list of what we (my wife and myself) teach our children about racism today.

I agree with him about transgenders and teaching oppression. Just wish he knew that's not CRT.

FOX & FRIENDS FIRST
Published February 18, 2022 9:45am EST

Texas professor blasts ‘activist’ faculty over pro-CRT resolution: ‘Social justice indoctrination camp’​

UT-Austin professor says his colleagues are becoming 'activists'​

I agree with him about transgenders and teaching oppression. Just wish he knew that's not CRT.
Here is a link to the tenets for CRT. Tell us you watch CNN for All your information without telling us you watch CNN for all your information.

Here is a link to the tenets for CRT. Tell us you watch CNN for All your information without telling us you watch CNN for all your information.

Well that is one man's interpretation of CRT. Have you read it yourself? Or did you just trust the word of someone?

CRT is derived from ideas and beliefs from the great Dr. King and other activists. In his letter from Birmingham and Sword that heals, he talks about racism and oppression in systems.

CRT does not tell black people that they are oppressed and the white kids are the oppressors. It talks about how the oppression played apart in the history of America. Something i don't think anyone will deny happened. It's based on the Civil Rights era. Montgomery busing protest, polling tax, board of education ruling, etc.

I advise you to read it YOURSELF. I read it myself, in addition to Dr. Kings book (still finishing it).

The problem is people like you don't actually take the time to educate themselves. I'm sure you just went on your conservative websites/channels and treated what they said as law.

But at the end of the day, you don't care about the truth. It's all political to you.

Well that is one man's interpretation of CRT. Have you read it yourself? Or did you just trust the word of someone?

CRT is derived from ideas and beliefs from the great Dr. King and other activists. In his letter from Birmingham and Sword that heals, he talks about racism and oppression in systems.

CRT does not tell black people that they are oppressed and the white kids are the oppressors. It talks about how the oppression played apart in the history of America. Something i don't think anyone will deny happened. It's based on the Civil Rights era. Montgomery busing protest, polling tax, board of education ruling, etc.

I advise you to read it YOURSELF. I read it myself, in addition to Dr. Kings book (still finishing it).

The problem is people like you don't actually take the time to educate themselves. I'm sure you just went on your conservative websites/channels and treated what they said as law.

But at the end of the day, you don't care about the truth. It's all political to you.

I'm not telling you how to feel but I don't personally believe that Dr. King would support CRT as I understand it. And no, I don't watch Fox or any other one-sided news like MSNBC. I get my news/information from reading many different sources.

I understand that you are saying that CRT was "derived" from ideas and beliefs of Dr. King's. Derived according to who?

Dr. King was a uniter. CRT is anything but.

That wasn’t one man’s interpretation. Apparently you did NOT read the article. I will quote it for you since you did not. Nor do I believe you have read what the tenets are. They are posted in the link, and is racist AF IMO.

“What is it? What are its central beliefs? Below, I provide quotes from the literature describing the central components of Critical Race Theory. I’ll offer no interpretation or commentary.”

I'm not telling you how to feel but I don't personally believe that Dr. King would support CRT as I understand it. And no, I don't watch Fox or any other one-sided news like MSNBC. I get my news/information from reading many different sources.

I understand that you are saying that CRT was "derived" from ideas and beliefs of Dr. King's. Derived according to who?

Dr. King was a uniter. CRT is anything but.
Read DR. King letters and writings. I know you are pretty fair on race. Forget the politics, just read him. He said more than he had a dream. Read the sword that heals and Letters from Birmingham jail. He talks about oppression in systems and how he believes it exists. All I ask from all of you is to read for yourself. Don't listen to the people telling us how to think.

That wasn’t one man’s interpretation. Apparently you did NOT read the article. I will quote it for you since you did not. Nor do I believe you have read what the tenets are. They are posted in the link, and is racist AF IMO.

“What is it? What are its central beliefs? Below, I provide quotes from the literature describing the central components of Critical Race Theory. I’ll offer no interpretation or commentary.”
Did you read CRT for yourself?

Did you read CRT for yourself?
I Have. It’s racist. Period.

Either you have not read it, or you have difficulty comprehending it. Based on your posting here, and what everyone here has witnessed, my guess is the latter.

Now, I answered your question, here is mine.

From the article I linked above. There are direct quotes from the authors who helped found CRT. Which one of those quotes are incorrect? Don’t deflect. Which ones?

just want that question answered.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

You don’t get that dream following CRT. You just don’t

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3

Wait, you mean you actually treat everyone equally and don’t judge them based on their appearance?

Shocking…

I Have. It’s racist. Period.

Either you have not read it, or you have difficulty comprehending it. Based on your posting here, and what everyone here has witnessed, my guess is the latter.

Now, I answered your question, here is mine.

From the article I linked above. There are direct quotes from the authors who helped found CRT. Which one of those quotes are incorrect? Don’t deflect. Which ones?

just want that question answered.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

You don’t get that dream following CRT. You just don’t
I can quote Dr. King. Like i said, he said way more than he had a dream. Sad how much people don't know Dr. King.

You didn’t read it but ok. Not worth my time.

CRT does not tell people to judge people based on their skin....
Actually it LITERALLY does. I direct you to point 3 sir. I will never give my kids that out. If you don’t succeed it’s because your skin color. It’s disgracefully racist.

A note from some of the founders:

Matsuda, Lawrence, Delgado, and Crenshaw’s Words That Wound (p. 6-7) lists six “defining elements” that answer the question “What is critical race theory?” These authors all helped to found Critical Race Theory as a discipline:

1. Critical race theory recognizes that racism is endemic to American life… [W]e ask how these traditional interests [like federalism, privacy, traditional values or established property interests] serve as vessels of racial subordination.
2. Critical race theory expresses skepticism toward dominant legal claims of neutrality, objectivity, color blindness, and meritocracy…
3. Critical race theory challenges ahistoricism and insists on a contextual/historical analysis of the law…as critical race theorists we adopt a stance that presumes that racism has contributed to all contemporary manifestations of group advantage and disadvantage along racial lines…
4. Critical race theory insists on recognition of the experiential knowledge of people of color…This knowledge is gained from critical reflection on the lived experience of racism…
5. Critical race theory is interdisciplinary and eclectic. It borrows from several traditions, including liberalism, law and society, feminism, Marxism, poststructuralism, critical legal theory, pragmatism, and nationalism…
6. Critical race theory works toward the end of eliminating racial oppression as part of the broader goal of ending all forms of oppression. Racial oppression is experienced by many in tandem with oppressions on grounds of gender, class, or sexual orientation. Critical race theory measures progress by a yardstick that looks to fundamental social transformation. The interests of all people of color necessarily require not just adjustments within the established hierarchies, but a challenge to hierarchy itself.

Last edited:

You are such a sheep LOL

MLK talked about racism
CRT is about racism

"CRT is derived from ideas and beliefs from the great Dr. King and other activists."

You are such a sheep LOL

MLK did NOT teach Critical Race Theory. As always, you know nothing about which you speak, then ask if others are educated. You read one article about CRT on a lefty propaganda site, and suddenly think you know what it is.

People like you are dangerous. SMDH

Actually it LITERALLY does. I direct you to point 3 sir. I will never give my kids that out. If you don’t succeed it’s because your skin color. It’s disgracefully racist.

Matsuda, Lawrence, Delgado, and Crenshaw’s Words That Wound (p. 6-7) lists six “defining elements” that answer the question “What is critical race theory?” These authors all helped to found Critical Race Theory as a discipline:
As I said, he's literally a sheep. He reads one propaganda piece on a lefty site that claims that CRT "isn't really what righties say it is' and just comes here and parrots their talking points.

Then claims WE aren't educated on the topic.

SMDH

I see you don’t want to answer the question. I think this pretty much ends this debate, and is pretty clear cut to everyone now. Instead of answering a simple question, you would rather accuse someone of lying.
He can't answer cause he has no idea what he is talking about. He's already cut and pasted info from the lefty site he's reading in his first post. That was all the ammo he had, so any attempts to get him to expand on his thinking will be ignored because.....it's not his thoughts, he's just parroting what someone else said.

Reactions: jfegaly
He can't answer cause he has no idea what he is talking about. He's already cut and pasted info from the lefty site he's reading in his first post. That was all the ammo he had, so any attempts to get him to expand on his thinking will be ignored because.....it's not his thoughts, he's just parroting what someone else said.
It’s funny he won’t answer, then he keeps going back much later and editing his original one line responses. Whatever I guess.

I see you don’t want to answer the question. I think this pretty much ends this debate, and is pretty clear cut to everyone now. Instead of answering a simple question, you would rather accuse someone of lying.
Based on your comments, I don't believe that you read it. I don't care about links from anyone. I'm asking you about your thoughts based on your reading. Your ideas is based on what latest article you read, so I don't see a point on going back and forth with you. I'll just go on Twitter and debate the author of your links.

I can quote Dr. King. Like i said, he said way more than he had a dream. Sad how much people don't know Dr. King.

You didn’t read it but ok. Not worth my time.
Do you know what the 1619 Project is and how it relates to CRT and what kids in some school districts are taught about history? Can you define Critical Theory, how it was used in Mao's China and what influence it has on modern CRT?

I think it's perfectly fine to harken back to some of the things that MLK said and how some of it is foundational to modern CRT. What isn't fine is acting like it started and stopped there.

It’s funny he won’t answer, then he keeps going back much later and editing his original one line responses. Whatever I guess.
His approach to CRT is tantamount to only being able to change a tire and still telling people you work on cars.

Read #6.

Based on your comments, I don't believe that you read it. I don't care about links from anyone. I'm asking you about your thoughts based on your reading. Your ideas is based on what latest article you read, so I don't see a point on going back and forth with you. I'll just go on Twitter and debate the author of your links.
These ideas aren’t my ideas. They are the founders ideas. Go on and debate the founders of CRT on….what CRT is. I am sure they will get a laugh out of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
I read all of them. Hell, I am the one who gave you the information. Number 6 doesn’t negate 3. Number 3 is one of their means for attempting to achieve 6 in their minds.

What I am telling you, is you don’t end racism with more racism. It’s absurd.

Glad you finally acknowledge these are a core part of CRT.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
What's your interpretation of the part in bold? How do you see this manifesting itself in a perfect world?

6. Critical race theory works toward the end of eliminating racial oppression as part of the broader goal of ending all forms of oppression. Racial oppression is experienced by many in tandem with oppressions on grounds of gender, class, or sexual orientation. Critical race theory measures progress by a yardstick that looks to fundamental social transformation. The interests of all people of color necessarily require not just adjustments within the established hierarchies, but a challenge to hierarchy itself.

And please elaborate on #5 further. What parts of Marxism are core to CRT? How does Marxism influence the goals of modern CRT in America? Lastly, how does the legal system overcome the challenges presented by Critical Legal Theory, and are we already seeing that reflected in the actions of prosecutors in many large cities? Do you agree with the refusal to prosecute even violent crime?

5. Critical race theory is interdisciplinary and eclectic. It borrows from several traditions, including liberalism, law and society, feminism, Marxism, poststructuralism, critical legal theory, pragmatism, and nationalism…

Do you know what the 1619 Project is and how it relates to CRT and what kids in some school districts are taught about history? Can you define Critical Theory, how it was used in Mao's China and what influence it has on modern CRT?

I think it's perfectly fine to harken back to some of the things that MLK said and how some of it is foundational to modern CRT. What isn't fine is acting like it started and stopped there.
I have not read the 1619 project, so I have no opinion of it but I am aware that it is controversial.

I'm not saying that I believe in CRT, I'm saying and have said, that the CRT being talked about is not what CRT is. We are mistaking stupid teachers exercises with CRT. I know that in NY they separated kids by color for an exercise. That was stupid and racist by that school board but that is not CRT.

My original comment to the thread was that man is right to fight against it but he should always fight against calling something that it's not.

Sometimes you guys just fight/argue with me just to do it. I agree with you guys on this thread and I applaud the man. Just wish he educated himself on CRT. That's all I was saying.

I read all of them. Hell, I am the one who gave you the information. Number 6 doesn’t negate 3. Number 3 is one of their means for attempting to achieve 6 in their minds.

What I am telling you, is you don’t end racism with more racism. It’s absurd.

Glad you finally acknowledge these are a core part of CRT.
I have so much to say but I'll stop with ok because I know you.

What's your interpretation of the part in bold? How do you see this manifesting itself in a perfect world?

And please elaborate on #5 further. What parts of Marxism are core to CRT? How does Marxism influence the goals of modern CRT in America? Lastly, how does the legal system overcome the challenges presented by Critical Legal Theory, and are we already seeing that reflected in the actions of prosecutors in many large cities? Do you agree with the refusal to prosecute even violent crime?

My interpretation of CRT is that we have systems meant to oppress based on race. In order to fix the race issues, we also have to fix the systems until those systems are fixed, one race will always be behind.

Dr. King once said that Emancipation Proclamation only physically free the slaves but there were systems in place designed to oppressed the Negro, like education, work force, housing, justice, etc. He said until we fix those systems, the Negro will always struggle and never be mentally and emotionally free.

Now Kalim will argue, that those systems are fixed. So it's a non-issue.

I have not read the 1619 project, so I have no opinion of it but I am aware that it is controversial.

I'm not saying that I believe in CRT, I'm saying and have said, that the CRT being talked about is not what CRT is. We are mistaking stupid teachers exercises with CRT. I know that in NY they separated kids by color for an exercise. That was stupid and racist by that school board but that is not CRT.

My original comment to the thread was that man is right to fight against it but he should always fight against calling something that it's not.

Sometimes you guys just fight/argue with me just to do it. I agree with you guys on this thread and I applaud the man. Just wish he educated himself on CRT. That's all I was saying.
You are telling people that you're an expert on a subject that you know very little about.

You're also trying to change the definition of a movement with this fake authority you've bestowed upon yourself.

It's pretty weak.

These "teacher exercises" were in the materials the VA BOE posted on it's website, it specifically mentioned CRT. It was literally mandated for schools by our Governor to teach and embrace the modern CRT that you say doesn't exist. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I'm arguing with you because you're wrong. I don't know you and I have no reason to have any ill feelings or any sort of vendetta against you...but I'm also not going to let you sit on your fake high horse unchallenged. Modern CRT is designed to do the same thing Mao did in China using class, and I'm going to fight that every chance I get because I was raised by a mom that made sure I saw all people as equal. You should expand your research.

My interpretation of CRT is that we have systems meant to oppress based on race. In order to fix the race issues, we also have to fix the systems until those systems are fixed, one race will always be behind.

Dr. King once said that Emancipation Proclamation only physically free the slaves but there were systems in place designed to oppressed the Negro, like education, work force, housing, justice, etc. He said until we fix those systems, the Negro will always struggle and never be mentally and emotionally free.

Now Kalim will argue, that those systems are fixed. So it's a non-issue.
So why is CRT still being pushed if all systems provide equal opportunity, as you say?

So why is CRT still being pushed if all systems provide equal opportunity, as you say?
I don't think it's being pushed, its just an historical way to look at things, I also think that CRT is being used for anything racial. It's easy that way.

You are telling people that you're an expert on a subject that you know very little about.

You're also trying to change the definition of a movement with this fake authority you've bestowed upon yourself.

It's pretty weak.

These "teacher exercises" were in the materials the VA BOE posted on it's website, it specifically mentioned CRT. It was literally mandated for schools by our Governor to teach and embrace the modern CRT that you say doesn't exist. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I'm arguing with you because you're wrong. I don't know you and I have no reason to have any ill feelings or any sort of vendetta against you...but I'm also not going to let you sit on your fake high horse unchallenged. Modern CRT is designed to do the same thing Mao did in China using class, and I'm going to fight that every chance I get because I was raised by a mom that made sure I saw all people as equal. You should expand your research.
Because people are busy and LAZY. I am sure that at least 90% of all Americans knowledge of CRT has come from politically motivated people.

I don't think it's being pushed
It's literally in the school curriculum and they have been posted here before.

Honest question: Why are you so desperate to defend obviously racist teachings? Are you this brainwashed?

Or maybe you are just a racist and approve of CRT. That would actually make more sense but I just hate to think that we still have open racists in the dem party in 2022 but maybe I am too naive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT