ADVERTISEMENT

Leticia

😂 What an idiot. O'Leary replies to MDFer. And as for Jon Stewart, America says WHO?

1lzmgp.jpg

Can trump have enought foreign adersaries pump up DJT to get out of LETICIA'S ground and pound??? if not, he will be forced to tap out.

Donnie lined my pockets with lower taxes and I've never given a dime to any politician while Bidenomics is worse than Carternomics.
youre a stimi loving commie, i know you like free stuff from the government. Donnie cut taxes for people that dont pay taxes. thats why we added over 7 trillion to the debt in his 4 years. the tax code is the governor on spending, one day you self absorbed commies will figure that one out.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
youre a stimi loving commie, i know you like free stuff from the government. Donnie cut taxes for people that dont pay taxes. thats why we added over 7 trillion to the debt in his 4 years. the tax code is the governor on spending, one day you self absorbed commies will figure that one out.
Oh yeah. Low taxes / keeping the money you earn is commie and high taxes is free market. Gotcha. What a dumb twat.

I'm talking about the Trump tax cuts lined my pockets, not the stimulus money. I'm middle middle class, who are the people that benefitted from Trump tax cuts and most of his other policies too, hence why he's popular amongst the hard working middle class.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I'm talking about the Trump tax cuts lined my pockets, not the stimulus money. I'm middle middle class, who are the people that benefitted from Trump tax cuts and most of his other policies too, hence why he's popular amongst the hard working middle class.

• Haha
Yeah, you want nothing but stimi. We all need to pay taxes not just the people like me. You freeloaders have been getting away for free for far too ling

Yeah, you want nothing but stimi. We all need to pay taxes not just the people like me. You freeloaders have been getting away for free for far too ling
The middle class is who pays for the lower class and who the upper class make their money off of, hence the term "middle class squeeze". The upper class and lower class vote majority anti-Trump while the middle class votes majority Trump, hence why Trump is deemed a populist because he's popular amongst the tax paying working middle class. The upper class has money for lawyers and accountants to avoid paying taxes while the lower class pays no taxes and free loads off of the tax paying, hard working, ineligible for free stuff middle class.

• Haha
The middle class is who pays for the lower class and who the upper class make their money off of, hence the term "middle class squeeze". The upper class and lower class vote majority anti-Trump while the middle class votes majority Trump, hence why Trump is deemed a populist because he's popular amongst the tax paying working middle class. The upper class has money for lawyers and accountants to avoid paying taxes while the lower class pays no taxes and free loads off of the tax paying, hard working, ineligible for free stuff middle class.
The top 1% pays 46% the tip 10% pays 76%. Middle and lower classes get a free ride

I'm middle class, pay taxes, and am not eligible for the free government stuff so how do you figure? I'll tell you, it's the Dem voting lower class living off you.
you have a mortgage? thats the largest stimi in the history of the country. you live on stimi and "middle class" doesnt mean crap. do you pay your fair share of taxes to keep this country running? my guess is no, on a net basis.

you have a mortgage? thats the largest stimi in the history of the country. you live on stimi and "middle class" doesnt mean crap. do you pay your fair share of taxes to keep this country running? my guess is no, on a net basis.
Seen the Biden taxes increases plan? That's what you're going to vote for? You're complaining about taxes but you'll vote for higher taxes Biden over lower taxes Trump? I only vote based on God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and taxes, which is why I vote Pub because Pubs are less likely to kill babies and more likely to lower taxes. You're whining about taxes but you're also whining about Trump who cut taxes for all classes. The adage that wisdom comes with age ain't foolproof is it ole timer?

• Haha
Seen the Biden taxes increases plan? That's what you're going to vote for? You're complaining about taxes but you'll vote for higher taxes Biden over lower taxes Trump? I only vote based on God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and taxes, which is why I vote Pub because Pubs are less likely to kill babies and more likely to lower taxes. You're whining about taxes but you're also whining about Trump who cut taxes for all classes. The adage that wisdom comes with age ain't foolproof is it ole timer?
i dont vote, bidens tax code, the old trump tax code, sucks ass. Taxes are a complicated topic, far too complicated for this board. bottom line is we all have to pay some measure of income tax. income should be taxed the same no matter how its derrived. if you make money selling a house, pay your taxes, get rid of the thousands of loop holes in the code that allow the mega rich to get away with murder. Progressivity is a necessary part of the design if you want capitalism to last. inheritance taxes should be almost 100% past a certain baseline maybe 20mm or so. get rid of the horseshit charitable foundations as they are simply a way to maintain power and influence without paying taxes. i can go on and on. Trust me when i tell you there is a reason the power brokers in the country keep diverting you sheep with nonsense.

i dont vote, bidens tax code, the old trump tax code, sucks ass. Taxes are a complicated topic, far too complicated for this board. bottom line is we all have to pay some measure of income tax. income should be taxed the same no matter how its derrived. if you make money selling a house, pay your taxes, get rid of the thousands of loop holes in the code that allow the mega rich to get away with murder. Progressivity is a necessary part of the design if you want capitalism to last. inheritance taxes should be almost 100% past a certain baseline maybe 20mm or so. get rid of the horseshit charitable foundations as they are simply a way to maintain power and influence without paying taxes. i can go on and on. Trust me when i tell you there is a reason the power brokers in the country keep diverting you sheep with nonsense.
As an accountant I don't need to trust you in regards to finance, economics, taxes, investments, or capital markets. It may be complicated for you as you say but not for me. What matters in the grand scheme of things is God, Jesus, Holy Spirit is free for all.

As an accountant I don't need to trust you in regards to finance, economics, taxes, investments, or capital markets. It may be complicated for you as you say but not for me. What matters in the grand scheme of things is God, Jesus, Holy Spirit is free for all.
lol.

This is how stupid these people think their followers are. It’s freaking insane this is happening in the USA. INSANE

• Haha
What's so entertaining about her is she pisses off even the more unhinged liberals including former gold members.
Jelly, she is one of the better virtue signalers out there, right there with AOC. Not at trumps level just yet, its hard to be as brazen as the donald.

She's unhinged at times but she's got more balls than most of the men in Congress, haha.
She’s also blessed with a constituency that tends to be more ignorant than many of her fellow Representatives in Congress.
She and a fellow member of the Georgia delegation - Hank Johnson - prove that there are lots of ignorant voters in that state.
And that the science curriculum in Georgia schools must be horrible.

• Wow
She’s also blessed with a constituency that tends to be more ignorant than many of her fellow Representatives in Congress.
She and a fellow member of the Georgia delegation - Hank Johnson - prove that there are lots of ignorant voters in that state.
And that the science curriculum in Georgia schools must be horrible.

IQ of a coke can top 5 dumbest in congress

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT