ADVERTISEMENT

EVs--more "good news" this time regarding guardrail safety

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
From crash test data released by the Univ of Nebraska, EVs that typically weigh more than gas powered cars can easily crash through steel highway guardrails that are not designed to withstand the extra force, raising concerns about the nation's roadside safety system.

But I'm sure the government EV planners have big ideas to fix this problem. LOL

I'm also sure the resident moron here will just poo poo this as no big deal unless you're the one driving the EV that crashes into the guardrail.

fail-accident.gif

From crash test data released by the Univ of Nebraska, EVs that typically weigh more than gas powered cars can easily crash through steel highway guardrails that are not designed to withstand the extra force, raising concerns about the nation's roadside safety system.

But I'm sure the government EV planners have big ideas to fix this problem. LOL

I'm also sure the resident moron here will just poo poo this as no big deal unless you're the one driving the EV that crashes into the guardrail.
Aaaand right in cue.

Perfect prediction was perfect.

Only a moron or at minimum a very dishonest broker swats away every legitimate concern any individual has or agencies conducting highway safety infrastructure tests have because their head is so far up their a** that they can't or WONT admit any problems with their toy.

Only a moron or at minimum a very dishonest broker swats away every legitimate concern any individual has or agencies conducting highway safety infrastructure tests have because their head is so far up their a** that they can't or WONT admit any problems with their toy.
Well DMF had to use 3 years worth of Stimi to buy his used Tesla. Only way he could afford it was because the battery life was almost gone. He did not understand that part

Doubling down on intellectual responses today?

You remind me of those buttons people put on their floor so their dogs can “talk” to them 😂😂
snowflakes everywhere i look!!! your one of the larger ones.

Well DMF had to use 3 years worth of Stimi to buy his used Tesla. Only way he could afford it was because the battery life was almost gone. He did not understand that part
oh no, a car accident!!! girls cluthcing their pearls... you really cannot make this crap up.

planes, crash, cars crash cars catch on fire, there is absolutely not an intellecual bone on this board. bunch of pearl clutching snowflakes.

Maturity of a 5th grader.

Make a good point he doesn’t agree with? Snowflake.

Decide a car he finds fun to drive isn’t for you? Snowflake.

Between that and “just the tip” he’s basically a message board Magic 8 Ball. Except the Magic 8 Ball makes decisions for you.

Reactions: LordofallSocks

Between that and “just the tip” he’s basically a message board Magic 8 Ball. Except the Magic 8 Ball makes decisions for you.
He also uses sheep randomly.

Reactions: fatman76

simpsons8ball-deez-nuts.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT