ADVERTISEMENT

Leticia

Biden is a classic tin horn dictator who rules like Stalin, Mao, pol pot. This is what tyranny looks like.

he’s sick and evil bastard

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ALL of this Lawfare is falling apart. It is backfiring in the spectacular fashion that was predicted.

The UniParty and Deep State have doomed themselves!

ALL of this Lawfare is falling apart. It is backfiring in the spectacular fashion that was predicted.

The UniParty and Deep State have doomed themselves!
Jim, we need to stand with law enforcement regardless of our politics. I stand with America.

I'm for anything that tells the world what a sorry POS DT is. My hope is that for whatever reason he never has the power of an elected official. I cannot understand how anyone with common sense could believe there is a li ck of decency in his whole body.

I'm for anything that tells the world what a sorry POS DT is. My hope is that for whatever reason he never has the power of an elected official. I cannot understand how anyone with common sense could believe there is a li ck of decency in his whole body.
Of course that’s the case - honesty & truth be damned! The corruption of Leftists is destroying them.

Trump is going to win again in a LANDSLIDE!

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Jim Blobby has the gall to show back up here again? 😂

01HSV3JT7XTN2410D815FHVNQ7.jpeg

People don't vote for politicians' decency, character, or ethics. People vote for policies that help them more than they hurt them. All politicians are parasitic ego dirtbags, c'mon bro you sound like a sniveling child. I don't care about Trump's personal life. I care about how he increased my take home pay, kept cost of living in check, and the world was at peace relative to presidential terms before and after his. Your emotion does not reduce my taxes nor keep inflation, Russia, and China in check, but Trump does.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
01HSWDFH73S07H6213W3RGD5R1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT