ADVERTISEMENT

Lest we forget...

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Remember Hunter being on the board of Burisma in Ukraine?

So was Mitt Romney's son and Nancy Pelosi's son.

Largest donor to the Clinton campaign in 2016? The country of Ukraine.

When the media, dems, hillary and george soros are all telling you that Ukraine are the good guys.....it's time to take a step back and reassess.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Remember Hunter being on the board of Burisma in Ukraine?

So was Mitt Romney's son and Nancy Pelosi's son.

Largest donor to the Clinton campaign in 2016? The country of Ukraine.

When the media, dems, hillary and george soros are all telling you that Ukraine are the good guys.....it's time to take a step back and reassess.
There is a very large group of corrupt people there just as bad as some of those types in Russia where a lot of payoffs to western crooks like the Bidens take place. I do think Putin has a bunch of names on a list to take out as they are connected to all those attacks on those pro-Russian areas near the border.

There is a very large group of corrupt people there just as bad as some of those types in Russia where a lot of payoffs to western crooks like the Bidens take place. I do think Putin has a bunch of names on a list to take out as they are connected to all those attacks on those pro-Russian areas near the border.
I just know some of the most evil people in the nation and world are telling us to stand with Ukraine. And those same people will make a lot of money if we do.

Sheep never think to question.

The corruption of The American Federal Government is disgusting. Both Republicans & Democrats are guilty of this…

Federal Term Limits & a Federal Balanced Budget Amendment are our only hope!
IOW asking politicians to police themselves. Never happen.

I just know some of the most evil people in the nation and world are telling us to stand with Ukraine. And those same people will make a lot of money if we do.

There's a lot of bad actors in every country. I give you the Clinton Cartel, the Brandon Bunch, Corleone Cuomo and Fredo, drunken slot Pelosis, etc etc. Soros is a wild card. He must have designs on turning Ukraine in to a communist Cuba. Kim Jong Un says
Sumting Wong!

There's a lot of bad actors in every country. I give you the Clinton Cartel, the Brandon Bunch, Corleone Cuomo and Fredo, drunken slot Pelosis, etc etc. Soros is a wild card. He must have designs on turning Ukraine in to a communist Cuba. Kim Jong Un says
Sumting Wong!
Oh no, Soros is only interested in power. He truly is Oz behind the curtain.

A friend made a great point, if Ukraine is really being hammered by rockets and tanks from all sides and the country is being leveled, how does the country have time for all these meme tweets on Twitter and crypto airdrops?

Brandon's son.
Mob-Mon's son.
Romney's son.

Proving once again that totally corrupt chit-birds will flock together...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT