ADVERTISEMENT

Lemons Decommits

I liked it better when recruiting season was end of December until first part of February.

Ah well, it looks like RB Adarius Lemons finally took a good look at UF's backfield roster (a 5 star and 3 more 4 stars) and decided that he might get to play sooner somewhere else. "A man's got to know his limitations." -- Dirty-Harry ;)

I didn't think that UF would get yet another top (4-5 star) RB in the 2017 class to begin with, so I guess it's not the kind of loss it might have otherwise been. It will take a RB with all three, (guts, skills, and confidence) to actually come to UF in the 2017 class, and it appears that Adarius is a bit lacking in some of those 3 most essential qualities. o_O

But hey, good luck to him anyway, where ever he finally ends up. :cool:

Ah well, it looks like RB Adarius Lemons finally took a good look at UF's backfield roster (a 5 star and 3 more 4 stars) and decided that he might get to play sooner somewhere else. "A man's got to know his limitations." -- Dirty-Harry ;)

None of those guys has done anything on the field.

I didn't think that UF would get yet another top (4-5 star) RB in the 2017 class to begin with, so I guess it's not the kind of loss it might have otherwise been. It will take a RB with all three, (guts, skills, and confidence) to actually come to UF in the 2017 class, and it appears that Adarius is a bit lacking in some of those 3 most essential qualities. o_O

You realize hee committed knowing all those guys were on the roster? But now that he decides to decommit for reasons unknown to you he doesn't have guts? Do you never tire of attacking the character of people you don't know just to pull the superfan card? Pathetic.

You realize hee committed knowing all those guys were on the roster? But now that he decides to decommit for reasons unknown to you he doesn't have guts? Do you never tire of attacking the character of people you don't know just to pull the superfan card? Pathetic.

Now that he's apparently still committed, will be interesting to see if IG embraces him.

So, now that it looks like MAYBE he has decommitted on his decommitment, will he once again be the greatest RB recruit since Marcus Allen?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell your mom to loosen your helmet.

So I should have said Hershell Walker?

No, BO JACKSON. That's who Lemon will be the reincarnation of if he sticks at F-U. All American Track, Baseball, Basketball and Football player. Also will letter in Golf, Soccer, Rowing and Equestrian.

But if he leaves, he'll be another Mississippi Mudfish Dupree, a 5th string RB at Upper Mid Southern Northwestern State Vocational school and Pizzeria

So I should have said Hershell Walker?

No, BO JACKSON. That's who Lemon will be the reincarnation of if he sticks at F-U. All American Track, Baseball, Basketball and Football player. Also will letter in Golf, Soccer, Rowing and Equestrian.

But if he leaves, he'll be another Mississippi Mudfish Dupree, a 5th string RB at Upper Mid Southern Northwestern State Vocational school and Pizzeria

11 in a row has really messed with your head, huh?

Thank GOD you guys fired Fulmer....he was really holding your program back. :eek:

Reactions: sadgator
11 in a row has really messed with your head, huh?

Thank GOD you guys fired Fulmer....he was really holding your program back. :eek:

Stupid decisions by a stupid Clempson AD tanked the program. 4 H/Cs in a 6 yr period with Kiffrat running off not one but TWO Heisman Finalist Q/B Candidates as well as dismissing 22 players as being unworthy kinda set the program back a tad.

Dumb bastiage even went to Nick Saban and Les Miles and asked them who to hire when Kiffrat fled in the middle of the night just before NLOI day 2013 and that damned fool actually HIRED the man they suggested - Barbra Dooley's little boy.

Would have been like Foley going to Jimbo Fisher and Al Golden, asking them who to hire and then hiring that man when Meyer bolted.

What has been, has been. The talent gap that S/C, F-U, U/Ga, Mizzu, and everybody else in the SEC save Bammer is gone. 2 Long streaks were broken last year with a team of Freshmen and Sophomores. Two other long streaks came within 2 minutes or less of being broken and should have been broken, were it not for boneheaded decisions by the DC that got him fired.

Those Freshmen and Sophs are now veteran Sophs and Juniors. Still ain't but 11 Seniors on the entire team.

What will be, will be.

As for poking fun of Instantgater, been going on for 10 years or so. Just too much fun to make him dance like a puppet on a string

Stupid decisions by a stupid Clempson AD tanked the program. 4 H/Cs in a 6 yr period with Kiffrat running off not one but TWO Heisman Finalist Q/B Candidates as well as dismissing 22 players as being unworthy kinda set the program back a tad.

Dumb bastiage even went to Nick Saban and Les Miles and asked them who to hire when Kiffrat fled in the middle of the night just before NLOI day 2013 and that damned fool actually HIRED the man they suggested - Barbra Dooley's little boy.

Would have been like Foley going to Jimbo Fisher and Al Golden, asking them who to hire and then hiring that man when Meyer bolted.

What has been, has been. The talent gap that S/C, F-U, U/Ga, Mizzu, and everybody else in the SEC save Bammer is gone. 2 Long streaks were broken last year with a team of Freshmen and Sophomores. Two other long streaks came within 2 minutes or less of being broken and should have been broken, were it not for boneheaded decisions by the DC that got him fired.

Those Freshmen and Sophs are now veteran Sophs and Juniors. Still ain't but 11 Seniors on the entire team.

What will be, will be.

vFLNqf.gif

1st game all year he had the balls to quit playing not to lose. Came from 21 down to beat U/Ga.

Playing not to lose instead of playing to win has been HIS biggest problem. Doesn't seem to have that problem in Bowl games. Beat the snot out of Iowa and their Outland Trophy winning OT with a true Freshman DE in 2014 as well as #11 ranked Northwestern last year in Tampa.

Scored at will. Destroyed them both on offense. Like the game is supposed to be played

How y'all do against your Big 10+4 Opponent in that Home Game Bowl last year? Weren't you ranked higher than they were at the time?

oh they won games against trash opponents to end the season again... yea he changed it all up..

hard to play not to lose when you are down by oh i don't know THREE TOUCHDOWNS. UT lost to the teams that were any good and beat the shit teams to end the season. Hype denied

Reactions: instaGATOR
oh they won games against trash opponents to end the season again... yea he changed it all up..

hard to play not to lose when you are down by oh i don't know THREE TOUCHDOWNS. UT lost to the teams that were any good and beat the shit teams to end the season. Hype denied

How many games did F-U win once their 'Roided up Q/B failed his 2nd NCAA PED test and had to be benched?

Speaking about shit wins, way to go,coming back to eke out a 9-7 win over Vandy and that thrilling OT victory against D-II Florida Atlantic. Both in the Dump, er, Swamp. Wowzers.

Bet there was celebrating all up and down Aaron Hernandez Boulevard, wasn't there?

How many games did F-U win once their 'Roided up Q/B failed his 2nd NCAA PED test and had to be benched?

Speaking about shit wins, way to go,coming back to eke out a 9-7 win over Vandy and that thrilling OT victory against D-II Florida Atlantic. Both in the Dump, er, Swamp. Wowzers.

Bet there was celebrating all up and down Aaron Hernandez Boulevard, wasn't there?

Lol who do you think you are?

Lulz.

Now that he's back. He must be laughing at his future competition...right instant?

Last edited:
Reactions: -MDVOL
lol at talking about games we actually won with treon as the QB. You are not helping yourself

this is the first time in 6 years Florida will field a decent QB against UT other than Grier and he ended up being the reason you lost.. and it hasn't mattered in any of those other years who the qb was, even treon beat you in two possessions lmao. You will lose, again.

Probably just as safe as driving down Leonard Little or Donte Stallworth boulevard.....man 11 in a row must hurt......cant imagine...

#19 UF vs #14 Mich (tennis-sea math, #19 > #14) :confused:

However, UF was 6-0 in the SECe. How long has it been since your rubber-dollies have gone undefeated in the division. Has tennis-sea ever had a 1st year coach take your chumps to the SEC-C game? (crickets)

Ranked at #3, Ole Miss was quite a bit higher ranked than the Gators were when we played them. Result: UF 38 - 14 Miss -- And who has the better QB, Ms or tennis-sea? o_O --- So, how many Top 3 teams did tennis-sea beat by 4 TD's in 2015? LMAO! :D

This foaming at the mouth Mad-Dog-dollie is WRONG so often that it has become his trademark. (Tn 31 - 7 UF) And isn't this the same dollie moe-ron that started a thread about tennis-sea stealing a RB commit from the state of Florida, like he was the best thing since pre-sliced cheese? :rolleyes:

The ole Head-BJ has brought in two Top 5 ranked recruiting classes, but he still has ZERO wins vs UF. :p (and it won't even be a final Top 10 class in 2017)

I think that your alums might need to write an even bigger check to the SEC home offices if you want their game day officials to help you finally break that 0-fer, 11 consecutive losses streak to my 'No History or Traditions' Gators. chomp
chomp

Your whining about coaching changes if pretty funny to me. Muschamp, even with 3 different OC's and a different WR's coach every year, and 2 different DC's, still went 4-0 vs the has-been's from up on ole sloppy-drop.
===========

As to Lemons, the one of the 3 qualities I named that he seems to have been lacking was his CONFIDENCE. :oops:
I don't know what his 'off the field' problem was, but apparently the Gator coaches have reassured him that he still has an offer and that they are still willing to work with him. As to his ability, IMOHO, as good as he apparently is, IF he was already at UF today, he'd be getting a redshirt. Why?

Sounds like my 'dark-horse' pick at RB for 2016 is growing lighter as each practice goes by.

“This Lamical Perine guy (5-11 221 4.4/40),” McElwain said, “he’s gotten pretty good.” (already good imo, Alabama 7A APB of the Year Award)
He may not redshirt this year and is now in the mix for playing time.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/floridas-stable-of-running-backs-has-a-new-player-making-noise

However, with rsSr Mark Herndon gone after 2016, there will be an open spot on UF's 5 deep RB committee that Lemons can fill in 2017. If he stays with his commitment through NSD, then I'll welcome him to the Gators. And if not, then I'll again wish him well wherever he goes. :cool:
============

Here's another jewel from this dollie idiot: "Butch is tournament fishing. Live well is filled (check-book) and he has begun culling. As bigger fish are caught, smaller ones are released. It's that simple. NLOI Day is still a long ways off. Lots of big fish still waiting to be caught." (translation, ole Butch LIES to recruits and then he chits on them if he can fool a higher rated recruit to commit to him - another typical rubber dollie imo) :confused:

And so tell us Mad-Doggie (and don't try to lie), how many of the Head-BJ's commits have already jumped ship out of this 2017 class alone? o_O

Last edited:
#19 UF vs #14 Mich (tennis-sea math, #19 > #14) :confused:

However, UF was 6-0 in the SECe. How long has it been since your rubber-dollies have gone undefeated in the division. Has tennis-sea ever had a 1st year coach take your chumps to the SEC-C game? (crickets)

Ranked at #3, Ole Miss was quite a bit higher ranked than the Gators were when we played them. Result: UF 38 - 14 Miss -- And who has the better QB, Ms or tennis-sea? o_O --- So, how many Top 3 teams did tennis-sea beat by 4 TD's in 2015? LMAO! :D

This foaming at the mouth Mad-Dog-dollie is WRONG so often that it has become his trademark. (Tn 31 - 7 UF) And isn't this the same dollie moe-ron that started a thread about tennis-sea stealing a RB commit from the state of Florida, like he was the best thing since pre-sliced cheese? :rolleyes:

The ole Head-BJ has brought in two Top 5 ranked recruiting classes, but he still has ZERO wins vs UF. :p (and it won't even be a final Top 10 class in 2017)

I think that your alums might need to write an even bigger check to the SEC home offices if you want their game day officials to help you finally break that 0-fer, 11 consecutive losses streak to my 'No History or Traditions' Gators. chomp
chomp

Your whining about coaching changes if pretty funny to me. Muschamp, even with 3 different OC's and a different WR's coach every year, and 2 different DC's, still went 4-0 vs the has-been's from up on ole sloppy-drop.
===========

As to Lemons, the one of the 3 qualities I named that he seems to have been lacking was his CONFIDENCE. :oops:
I don't know what his 'off the field' problem was, but apparently the Gator coaches have reassured him that he still has an offer and that they are still willing to work with him. As to his ability, IMOHO, as good as he apparently is, IF he was already at UF today, he'd be getting a redshirt. Why?

Sounds like my 'dark-horse' pick at RB for 2016 is growing lighter as each practice goes by.

“This Lamical Perine guy (5-11 221 4.4/40),” McElwain said, “he’s gotten pretty good.” (already good imo, Alabama 7A APB of the Year Award)
He may not redshirt this year and is now in the mix for playing time.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/floridas-stable-of-running-backs-has-a-new-player-making-noise

However, with rsSr Mark Herndon gone after 2016, there will be an open spot on UF's 5 deep RB committee that Lemons can fill in 2017. If he stays with his commitment through NSD, then I'll welcome him to the Gators. And if not, then I'll again wish him well wherever he goes. :cool:
============

Here's another jewel from this dollie idiot: "Butch is tournament fishing. Live well is filled (check-book) and he has begun culling. As bigger fish are caught, smaller ones are released. It's that simple. NLOI Day is still a long ways off. Lots of big fish still waiting to be caught." (translation, ole Butch LIES to recruits and then he chits on them if he can fool a higher rated recruit to commit to him - another typical rubber dollie imo) :confused:

And so tell us Mad-Doggie (and don't try to lie), how many of the Head-BJ's commits have already jumped ship out of this 2017 class alone? o_O

Jumped ship? Jarrett Guarantano the #1 DT Q/B in the 2016 class has already scared off the # 1 PS Q/B in the 2017 class as well as the #1 PS Q/B in the 2018 class and the #1 DT Q/B in the 2018 class.

They saw how good he is and knew they'd never play as long as he is at UT. IS that what you are talking about? How UT incoming Freshman Q/B Guarantano scared Hunter off to Clempson, Lawrence to U/Ga( eventually) and Jones to OSU?

Can't blame them for looking at one of the best Q/Bs in the nation as a true Freshman and possibly THE best Q/B in the nation as a RSF next fall and knowing that they don't stand a chance against him.

Last edited:
Dobby is a better QB than anyone that's played for UF since Tebow, but what's his record vs the Gators? o_O

And what was ole Pettie-pies record vs UF? (0-4) :rolleyes:

So forgive me if I'm not impressed with your current QB claims, or with any QB for that matter, that is dumb enough to go to loser tennis-sea... :p

PS
Will your next QB be more like ole Eric Ainge, or the guy that was throwing his empty beer bottles on the cars in the student parking lot? :cool:

Dobby is a better QB than anyone that's played for UF since Tebow, but what's his record vs the Gators? o_O

And what was ole Pettie-pies record vs UF? (0-4) :rolleyes:

So forgive me if I'm not impressed with your current QB claims, or with any QB for that matter, that is dumb enough to go to loser tennis-sea... :p

PS
Will your next QB be more like ole Eric Ainge, or the guy that was throwing his empty beer bottles on the cars in the student parking lot? :cool:

Manning didn't start against the Lizzerds as a Freshman. Got put in after Fulmer had managed to get far behind.

You will get to see Guarantano come next season. That is unless the aliens from that 12th Planet don't come back and abduct you.

I count 17 in the starting Lizzerd line up and 27 in the 2 man that are Miss Chimp's recruits. Most will be gone this time next year. Either out of eligibility or early NFL.

Then we get to see how good that 2* bench riding Q/B that never started a game since he was in the Pee Wee league does for F-U.

Manning didn't start against the Lizzerds as a Freshman. Got put in after Fulmer had managed to get far behind.

You will get to see Guarantano come next season. That is unless the aliens from that 12th Planet don't come back and abduct you.

I count 17 in the starting Lizzerd line up and 27 in the 2 man that are Miss Chimp's recruits. Most will be gone this time next year. Either out of eligibility or early NFL.

Then we get to see how good that 2* bench riding Q/B that never started a game since he was in the Pee Wee league does for F-U.

lol k

Reactions: sadgator
Ah, so you do agree that ole Moon-roid never won a single game vs UF on any tennis-sea team that he played for, starter or not. :p

And yep, the Gator's are doomed because you've already proven (at least in your own deluded loser mind) that Mc-staff can't recruit. :rolleyes:

While Danny Wuerffel nor Tim Tebow ever lost a game to any tennis-sea team they ever played or started against.... I thought so. o_O

You know, come to think about it, John Brantley never lost to a tennis-sea team either. Nor did Jeff Driskel, or Tyler Murphy ***, or any of the rest of them since Tim left.
I'm actually beginning to believe that Mc could start Claribelle and still beat crappy tennis-sea... chomp
chomp

Ya know, I wonder if Mc or Nuss ever did any recruiting while they were at Alabama, winning 3 NC's between them. Prolly not,,, right? :oops:

Brutha, if the NCAA had a mercy rule that applied to "rival" series, we wouldn't even be allowed to play you anymore.

Jumped ship? Jarrett Guarantano the #1 DT Q/B in the 2016 class has already scared off the # 1 PS Q/B in the 2017 class as well as the #1 PS Q/B in the 2018 class and the #1 DT Q/B in the 2018 class.

They saw how good he is and knew they'd never play as long as he is at UT. IS that what you are talking about? How UT incoming Freshman Q/B Guarantano scared Hunter off to Clempson, Lawrence to U/Ga( eventually) and Jones to OSU?

Can't blame them for looking at one of the best Q/Bs in the nation as a true Freshman and possibly THE best Q/B in the nation as a RSF next fall and knowing that they don't stand a chance against him.

JG will be a stud imo. But do you have an OC that knows how to use a DT QB? Just plugging the kid into a PS offense isn't going to do shit for you.

Based on average star rating per commitment, the Gators 2017 recruiting class currently checks in at No. 8 on Rivals, No. 9 on Scout and No. 10 on 247Sports. So even the twits at the recruit ranking services are starting to get a clue... :D
========

As to the team Ranking Polls, pre-season or season, they were everything in the past during the mNC era.

They dropped down a whole bunch during the BCS-NC era.

Now, with an actual NC Playoff Committee, they don't matter at all, except as message board fodder. :p

This guy is using the "MANNING DIDN'T START against UF as a freshman" excuse that Manning isn't really 0-4 against UF?

Wow, the Vols suckage is on par with a black hole.

# Date Location Winner Score
23 September 18, 1993 Gainesville, FL #9 Florida 41–34
24 September 17, 1994 Knoxville, TN #1 Florida 31–0
25 September 16, 1995 Gainesville, FL #4 Florida 62–37
26 September 21, 1996 Knoxville, TN #4 Florida 35–29
27 September 20, 1997 Gainesville, FL #1 Florida 33–20
28 September 19, 1998 Knoxville, TN #6 Tennessee 20–17OT
29 September 18, 1999 Gainesville, FL #4 Florida 23–21
30 September 16, 2000 Knoxville, TN #6 Florida 27–23
31 December 1, 2001 Gainesville, FL #5 Tennessee 34–32
32 September 21, 2002 Knoxville, TN #10 Florida 30–13
33 September 20, 2003 Gainesville, FL #12 Tennessee 24–10
34 September 18, 2004 Knoxville, TN #13 Tennessee 30–28
35 September 17, 2005 Gainesville, FL #6 Florida 16–7
36 September 16, 2006 Knoxville, TN #6 Florida 21–20
37 September 15, 2007 Gainesville, FL #3 Florida 59–20
38 September 20, 2008 Knoxville, TN #4 Florida 30–6
39 September 19, 2009 Gainesville, FL #1 Florida 23–13
40 September 18, 2010 Knoxville, TN #10 Florida 31–17
41 September 17, 2011 Gainesville, FL #17 Florida 33–23
42 September 15, 2012 Knoxville, TN #18 Florida 37–20
43 September 21, 2013 Gainesville, FL #19 Florida 31–17
44 October 4, 2014 Knoxville, TN Florida 10–9
45 September 26, 2015 Gainesville, FL Florida 28–27

Vols are 4-19 since 1993 against UF. :)

Then we get to see how good that 2* bench riding Q/B that never started a game since he was in the Pee Wee league does for F-U

For my own ease of operations, even though I don't care for them much, I'll use Rivals bs recruiting for this.

2015 Class (rebuilding musclecramp's offensive cluster)
OT/OG Martez Ivey 6-5 305 ***** (Fr All SEC starter)
QB-PP Luke Del Rio 6-1 211 **** rsSo (xfer)
WR Antonio Callaway 5-11 197 **** (Fr All SEC starter)
RB Jordan Cronkrite 5-11 204 ****
RB Jordan Scarlett 5-10 213 ****
RB D'Anfernee McGriff ?? **** (Academic casualty, JuCo return?)
OT Fred Johnson 6-6 311 *** (started as a tFr)
OG/C Tyler Jordan 6-4 309 *** (started as a tFr)
OG Nick Buchanan 6-2 301 ***
OG Brandon Sandifer 6-3 323 ***
OG Richerd Desir-Jones 6-4 292 ***
WR Kalif Jackson 6-4 217 ***
TE Camrin Knight 6-3 246 ***
C/OG T.J. McCoy 6-1 308 *** (xfer)
LS Ryan Farr 6-0 223 ** (a Rubio 5 star, tFr starter)
--------
DE/DT CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261 ***** (Fr All SEC starter)
CB Chris Williamson 5-11 191 ****
LB Kylan Johnson 6-1 231 *** (he was on fire in the spring game)
DE Jabari Zuniga 6-3 245 *** (he'll play)
DE Keivonnis Davis 6-4 241 ** (he might play)
DE/DT Luke Ancrum 6-5 262 **
LB Rayshad Jackson 6-0 226 **

2016 Class (we'll soon see how many play out of this group)
WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 196 ****
QB-PP Feleipe Franks 6-6 219 ****
QB-PP Austin Appleby 6-4 240 **** (Sr grad xfer)
WR Dre Massey 5-9 180 **** (#6 JuCo WR)
WR Freddie Swain 6-0 186 ****
WR Josh Hammond 6-1 186 ****
WR Rick Wells 6-0 206 ****
RB Lamical Perine 5-11 221 ****
RB Mark Thompson 6-2 237 **** (#1 JuCo RB)
K Eddy Pineiro *** (a 5 star kicker)
OT Jawaan Taylor 6-5 340 ***
C/OG Brett Heggie 6-3 317 ***
OT Stone Forsythe 6-7 329 ***
QB-PP Kyle Trask 6-4 238 ** (that's a rivals joke ranking)
* P Tommy Townsend 6-1 195 (xfer) :p

--------
DE Antoneous Clayton 6-3 220 *****
DB Chauncey Gardner II 5-11 204 ****
LB David Reese 6-0 244 ***
DE Jordan Smith 6-5 240 ***
DE/DT Jachai Polite 6-2 271 ***
CB McArthur Burnett 5-9 174 ***
DB Jeawon Taylor 6-0 187 ***
LB Jeremiah Moon 6-4 218 ***
DB Quincy Lenton 5-11 202 ***
CB C.J. McWilliams 5-11 171 ***
LB Vosean Joseph 6-1 226 ***
DB Joseph Putu **

2017 Class (so far) -- ESPN has 10 as 4 stars, 7 are Top 300's
Weight, Height, and rankings as HS Juniors
RB Adarius Lemons 6-1 192 ****
QB Jake Allen 6-3 204 ****
TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-3 220 ****
OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 323 ****
Ath/RB Kadarius Toney 6-0 185 ***
TE-Y Zechariah Byrd 6-6 236 ***
-------
CB Elijah Blades 6-3 170 ****
CB Marco Wilson 6-0 185 ****
DE Zachary Carter 6-4 237 ****
LB James Houston 6-1 225 ***
LB Ventrell Miller 6-1 225 ***
DT Javier Edwards 6-3 350 *** JuCo
DT Jordon Scott 6-1 345 ***
=================

Personally, I hope that all of our opponents believe those star ranking when they prepare for the Gators.

What I see is plenty of talent so far, and with the 2017-18 classes coming in down the road, I also see more tennis-sea butt kickings coming for your rubber-dollies... chomp
chomp

You know what we call him? FRESH MEAT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT