ADVERTISEMENT

Last Seen

Same! It's just not the same around here. :/
It's kind of slow and low key. Not like it was in the mid 2000's when we would have knock down drag outs with fans from other bases who came just to stir things up. Specifically 2006-2009ish. I've been on TOS just about as long. A LOT more people/posters, but it's gotten overwhelming with the negativity. More posters, more chicken littles.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
It's kind of slow and low key. Not like it was in the mid 2000's when we would have knock down drag outs with fans from other bases who came just to stir things up. Specifically 2006-2009ish. I've been on TOS just about as long. A LOT more people/posters, but it's gotten overwhelming with the negativity. More posters, more chicken littles.
Plus, the Lounge has gotten.... "special. "

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Plus, the Lounge has gotten.... "special. "

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
You guys should come over to the Iowa Hawkeye Off Topic forum. It's probably the most active forum on Rivals.
Hahaha!! Funny! There’s another Iowa forum I frequent with an eclectic group of SEC fans…. I didn’t realize the Iowan Off Topic forum was also a home for misfit toys

Hahaha!! Funny! There’s another Iowa forum I frequent with an eclectic group of SEC fans…. I didn’t realize the Iowan Off Topic forum was also a home for misfit toys
You have no idea. It's the home of Warchant Refugees and many other randoms.

Have you timed how long it takes to log out of your primary account and into this alt-handle, then back yet? :cool:
I haven't been using my prime handle, I got sucked into Theo's gun discussion whilst waiting on my wife or grandkids at various doctor offices over the last few weeks.

I'll get right on that thought, just for you. 😂

It would be nice if there were more posters.
I left last summer because I got tired of being called a racist by this particularly obnoxious poster who appears to be gone now. His was a lunatic take on everything, but he wasn't the only dissenter. Now it appears with the exception of an account that is so inane it has to be a sock, all the opposing voices have fled and they're working on running off everyone who isn't part of the hive mind.

Last edited:
I left last summer because I got tired of being called a racist by this particularly obnoxious poster who appears to be gone now. His was a lunatic take on everything, but he wasn't the only dissenter. Now it appears with the exception of an account that is so inane it has to be a sock, all the opposing voices have fled and they're working on running off everyone who isn't part of the the hive mind.
Opposing voices are dumb, uneducated trolls.....who needs them?

Reactions: goldmom
I see. I was so incensed I almost sent the link to Evil in a fit of pique.

😂
The Midwest is not quite ready for the corporal.

Does anyone remember in the run up to our third MNC Sadgator et al making the pilgrimage to Soonerscoop?

If I recall Evil Ways got himself banned, and then permabanned in the space of two days for the same shenanigans with which we regularly engage in here.

It was glorious. Plus the fact that they, like THE Ohio State, were convinced we had not a maidens prayer of a win.

The Midwest is not quite ready for the corporal.

Does anyone remember in the run up to our third MNC Sadgator et al making the pilgrimage to Soonerscoop?

If I recall Evil Ways got himself banned, and then permabanned in the space of two days for the same shenanigans with which we regularly engage in here.

It was glorious. Plus the fact that they, like THE Ohio State, were convinced we had not a maidens prayer of a win.
Good ol' days!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT