And I'm sure the list can keep growing. :confused:

BringBackBonner (BBB) - Last seen Jun 6, 2021
PassoverGator - Last seen Mar 1, 2022
hattongator - Last seen Oct 6, 2018
MJWilliamson (RIP) - Last seen Apr 11, 2018
Michi-Gator - Last seen Jun 3, 2020
BONG - Last seen (who knows!)
JDGator - Last seen (who knows!)
JaxBo - Last seen (who knows!) https://florida.forums.rivals.com/members/jaxbo.802/

Reactions: Nicktheslick
And I'm sure the list can keep growing. :confused:

BringBackBonner (BBB) - Last seen Jun 6, 2021
PassoverGator - Last seen Mar 1, 2022
hattongator - Last seen Oct 6, 2018
MJWilliamson (RIP) - Last seen Apr 11, 2018
Michi-Gator - Last seen Jun 3, 2020
BONG - Last seen (who knows!)
JDGator - Last seen (who knows!)
JaxBo - Last seen (who knows!) https://florida.forums.rivals.com/members/jaxbo.802/
Seems like I’ve seen Michi-gator recently.

CompuGator - last seen Jan 30, 2018

Last post -
"Uh, huh. You mean like at the end of the reg.-season, e.g.:
· Bama is 12--1, suffering its 1 reg.-season loss to Auburn;
· Auburn is 12--1, suffering its 1 reg.-season loss to Jawjuh; and
· Jawjuh is 12--1, suffering its 1 reg.-season loss to Bama?
· Every other SEC member has at least 2 losses in SEC play.
And that situation somehow fairly & plainly decides the SEC champion? Don't we argue often enough here over circlularity while trying to apply transitivity to won-loss records and rankings?

That's 13 reg.-season games if a strict round-robin rule is decreed for the current SEC.

Or 14 reg.-season games to preserve the traditional-rival schedule slots for Florida--FSU, Jawjuh--Tech, and TA&M--Texas. Some of which might be legally required by state legislatures and their laws. Potentially a total 17 games for finalists in a hypothetical 8-team-play-off.

Perhaps conferences should start shedding members until they reach a total that's more practical for round-robin scheduling? Mizzou, the parvenue northwesternmost member of the SEC, quickly comes to mind. Its assignment to the SEC East exemplifies the foolishness of current dogma that promotes athletic-conference expansion."

Last post -
And that situation somehow fairly & plainly decides the SEC champion? Don't we argue often enough here over circlularity while trying to apply transitivity to won-loss records and rankings?

That's 13 reg.-season games if a strict round-robin rule is decreed for the current SEC.

Or 14 reg.-season games to preserve the traditional-rival schedule slots for Florida--FSU, Jawjuh--Tech, and TA&M--Texas. Some of which might be legally required by state legislatures and their laws. Potentially a total 17 games for finalists in a hypothetical 8-team-play-off.

Perhaps conferences should start shedding members until they reach a total that's more practical for round-robin scheduling? Mizzou, the parvenue northwesternmost member of the SEC, quickly comes to mind. Its assignment to the SEC East exemplifies the foolishness of current dogma that promotes athletic-conference expansion."
He exploded

Mistaken - BONGs last post was December 12, 2013. Not to say he doesn’t have some other sock account he’s lurking with….

he’s OK though, talked with him towards beginning of last season

I remember when he left. That was back when I tried to have faith when the coaches were screwing up. I think I was mostly hoping Muschamp would turn it around until that final season unlike Mac. Driskel's turnovers drove me crazy though. I was given some warnings over that but I think I avoided the ban hammer back then.

Last post -

Blue screen of death. He will be missed.

It’s because the Gators haven’t just been bad, they’re completely irrelevant. I bought the Athlon SEC preview and other than the Gators team section they don’t have 50 words in there. No representation on best players, position groups, recruits, biggest league games. It’s ridiculous how far we’ve fallen off honestly. And if you look at the top 25, it’s the same teams from 20 years ago except us.

Reactions: sadgator
It is crazy that you are only 35…still a baby…

I've said it before, and maybe I'm biased or it's the fact that I have a history-focused mind, but that era from 2005-2011 was PEAK on this board.

I can still think of a lot of the names from back then.

Swami
pass
JD
JB
GG
nolesfan911
discodrivindisco
mcanes
roody
Lil Cats
BBB (married with a handful of kids and living it up as a grownup)
Noah2Leak
Pasco
Semper
MJ
tartarussauce
BONG
oozie
numbers (he actually got sober)

Obviously those that are still here from those days. And a ton more I've forgotten off the top of my head.

Good days.

They should do an Untold on that era. Way more interesting.

Last edited:
I also remember (I think Swami started it, maybe GG) when we would do post count poker.

And sometimes when one of us would hit a big post milestone we'd do a "looking back in the last 25,000 posts" thread, which is kinda similar to this.

The post count thing got out of hand. Me and a couple of others banded together and found the most obscure board we could (we chose the Richmond Spiders) and spammed the hell out of it for a week to boost those numbers. That was how long it took someone to figure it out. So I think we're still banned 17 years later.

Also, my statement about fsuchick22, I'm pretty sure @goldmom would sing a different tune.

I've said it before, and maybe I'm biased or it's the fact that I have a history-focused mind, but that era from 2005-2011 was PEAK on this board.

I can still think of a lot of the names from back then.

Swami
pass
JD
JB
GG
nolesfan911
discodrivindisco
mcanes
roody
Lil Cats
BBB (married with a handful of kids and living it up as a grownup)
Noah2Leak
Pasco
Semper
MJ
tartarussauce
BONG
oozie
numbers (he actually got sober)

Obviously those that are still here from those days. And a ton more I've forgotten off the top of my head.

Good days.

They should do an Untold on that era. Way more interesting.
I remember all of the above well, except discodriveindisco….. the Lounge was unbeaten in entertainment. Ifn ya don’t know what a warm poultry thread is, then ya ain’t hip

Tartarussauce was a source of many WTF posts. Too bad LilCats got herself manned up….. she was Fun

I regret not being able to come down to the camping fest at Trips - that dude is a magnet for epic times

Reactions: sadgator
I also remember (I think Swami started it, maybe GG) when we would do post count poker.

And sometimes when one of us would hit a big post milestone we'd do a "looking back in the last 25,000 posts" thread, which is kinda similar to this.

The post count thing got out of hand. Me and a couple of others banded together and found the most obscure board we could (we chose the Richmond Spiders) and spammed the hell out of it for a week to boost those numbers. That was how long it took someone to figure it out. So I think we're still banned 17 years later.

Also, my statement about fsuchick22, I'm pretty sure @goldmom would sing a different tune.
🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT