ADVERTISEMENT

Last Seen

They're a reflection of Dot. He likes his boards highly moderated.
In reviewing my email chains with Mack, I came across a discussion where I was banned in 2010 for responding to someone's post with a "Thanks Obama" gif (I'll post below).

This is the gif:
xEejxIL.jpg

This is the mod edit notes:
It doesn't matter what the "joke" about Obama is, politics are not allowed on the TC.
This post was edited on 6/10 4:26 PM by booker20

And I'm sure the list can keep growing. :confused:

BringBackBonner (BBB) - Last seen Jun 6, 2021
PassoverGator - Last seen Mar 1, 2022
hattongator - Last seen Oct 6, 2018
MJWilliamson (RIP) - Last seen Apr 11, 2018
Michi-Gator - Last seen Jun 3, 2020
BONG - Last seen (who knows!)
JDGator - Last seen (who knows!)
JaxBo - Last seen (who knows!) https://florida.forums.rivals.com/members/jaxbo.802/
More importantly, why was my name not on this list?

A wink's as good as a nod to a blind bat, aye wot? or some such nonsense I heard in England.

EDIT: Someone opined once that I am also shime.

Which would be the most Matrix, Game of Thrones, M. Night Shamalan thing ever.
Meh. You're most certainly not shime. He is limited by both mental instability and a lack intellectual prowess.

Reactions: sadgator
A wink's as good as a nod to a blind bat, aye wot? or some such nonsense I heard in England.

EDIT: Someone opined once that I am also shime.

Which would be the most Matrix, Game of Thrones, M. Night Shamalan thing ever.
sadgator likes to imagine that LGMP/Junk is just some divine mythical presence that was sent from a higher power to save the world of messageboardum at it’s most desperate hour…

When sadgator arrives at the pearly gates some day, he’ll give God a little sup nod as if to say…”thanks for your help with a that knucklehead Laker/Shime sumbitch”…and God will knowingly smile back…

iirc Mack passed away several years ago. Many didn't realize he was a much older guy. We used to converse back-n-forth via email then one day it just stopped.
Yeah, I pretty much knew that….. 64 had mentioned his health was taking a turn for the worse back in the day…..

I used to like a blast to the past to go to the ole Smackboard and read some of Semps epic threads, but they’ve deleted that forum - sad

sadgator likes to imagine that LGMP/Junk is just some divine mythical presence that was sent from a higher power to save the world of messageboardum at it’s most desperate hour…

When sadgator arrives at the pearly gates some day, he’ll give God a little sup nod as if to say…”thanks for your help with a that knucklehead Laker/Shime sumbitch”…and God will knowingly smile back…

🤣

*Nods serenely and beautifically in agreement as befits a savior*

Reactions: sadgator
Trust me, I know the difference.

If it makes you feel better, my new girlfriend is country as a butterbean sandwich and I'm starting to get the feeling she might be related to Mrs Sad.
You have sadgator’s sympathy. It’s bad enough with Pippa Middleton running around the house and you can’t ever get a piece…cannot imagine if it was one of the Hee Haw Honeys…

That’d be tough…

The-Hee-Haw-Honeys-circa-1984-front-l-r-Victoria-HALLMAN-Misty-Rowe-Jackie-Waddell-Irlene-Mandrell-back-l-r-Gunilla-Hutton-Lisa-Todd-Linda-Thompson-Diana-Goodman.jpg

You have sadgator’s sympathy. It’s bad enough with Pippa Middleton running around the house and you can’t ever get a piece…cannot imagine if it was one of the Hee Haw Honeys…

That’d be tough…

The-Hee-Haw-Honeys-circa-1984-front-l-r-Victoria-HALLMAN-Misty-Rowe-Jackie-Waddell-Irlene-Mandrell-back-l-r-Gunilla-Hutton-Lisa-Todd-Linda-Thompson-Diana-Goodman.jpg
Give me the one on the front far right. Just a bit of an attitude. I like it.

I agree with you Fever. It’s tough not knowing what happened when someone goes silent. Over the years you get to know them and they feel like family.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I've been here on Gatorbait, haha, since 2000 under different handles over time, both mine and friend's. I used to mostly post in the Swamp and tMB but that was many years ago. My handle is outdated since I moved outta North Jersey 10 years ago. I've lived in 9 states, including 5 states before turning 18 years old, upon whence I moved to my 6th state down in ole Florida for college. Now I'm in the middle of the Carolinas not too far north and not too far south where the humid Gulf air and the Arctic blasts meet in the middle, haha. I'm always researching for new places to move to, but for now probably staying where I'm at for a bit. Eventually, I'd like to be in a quaint coastal town, drinking and eating at a sea shanty listening to beach country music, feeling the ocean breeze, watching Gators football....basically a scene out of a Jimmy Buffett song. I'm thinking somewhere between Cape Hatteras, NC and St. Augustine, FL since I like the Atlantic, I like the Gulf Stream warmth, I like spanish moss, live oaks, and southern pines, and I like colonial America history, including pirates from that time. I haven't seen much of the Gulf coast other than some tiny beach in Citrus County, FL and doing a trip to Orange Beach, AL this past summer. Wherever I make it, I should still be posting on here, haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT