ADVERTISEMENT

Last Seen

I've been here on Gatorbait, haha, since 2000 under different handles over time, both mine and friend's. I used to mostly post in the Swamp and tMB but that was many years ago. My handle is outdated since I moved outta North Jersey 10 years ago. I've lived in 9 states, including 5 states before turning 18 years old, upon whence I moved to my 6th state down in ole Florida for college. Now I'm in the middle of the Carolinas not too far north and not too far south where the humid Gulf air and the Arctic blasts meet in the middle, haha. I'm always researching for new places to move to, but for now probably staying where I'm at for a bit. Eventually, I'd like to be in a quaint coastal town, drinking and eating at a sea shanty listening to beach country music, feeling the ocean breeze, watching Gators football....basically a scene out of a Jimmy Buffett song. I'm thinking somewhere between Cape Hatteras, NC and St. Augustine, FL since I like the Atlantic, I like the Gulf Stream warmth, I like spanish moss, live oaks, and southern pines, and I like colonial America history, including pirates from that time. I haven't seen much of the Gulf coast other than some tiny beach in Citrus County, FL and doing a trip to Orange Beach, AL this past summer. Wherever I make it, I should still be posting on here, haha.
Atlantic is nice but the emerald coast from Pensacola to Panama City is awesome. Sand as white as snow. It used to be kinda undiscovered back in the seventies but not anymore.

Atlantic is nice but the emerald coast from Pensacola to Panama City is awesome. Sand as white as snow. It used to be kinda undiscovered back in the seventies but not anymore.
Yeah, I see the internet articles and pics of that area. I like old time charm and less traffic so perhaps Grayton Beach or that place with the European looking downtown, Seaside? Panama City to me seems like a Myrtle Beach so that's not on my list and everybody says Destin but that also seems to have overcrowded too.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Yeah, I see the internet articles and pics of that area. I like old time charm and less traffic so perhaps Grayton Beach or that place with the European looking downtown, Seaside? Panama City to me seems like a Myrtle Beach so that's not on my list and everybody says Destin but that also seems to have overcrowded too.

Mexico Beach. You heard it here.

I spoke yesterday with the all time award winning nemesis of Gators and Canes on the old Warchant Smack Board.
Seminiferous lives!
Seminiferous!?

theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

I agree with you Fever. It’s tough not knowing what happened when someone goes silent. Over the years you get to know them and they feel like family.
Jeff was a very consistent poster here. He would never have just disappeared for the season. sadgator fears that something unfortunate happened to him. It is sad.

Jeff was a very consistent poster here. He would never have just disappeared for the season. sadgator fears that something unfortunate happened to him. It is sad.
Prayers for Semi...........Unlike SoProudNull...... 😂

Truly a legend in his own mind. When he couldn't win an argument he went to insults. 99% of his posts were insults.
He took full advantage of home board protection. The WC 'smackboard' was to keep 'smack' from Noles off the football board. It wasn't an open 'smackboard' for rivals.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT