ADVERTISEMENT

Laken Riley and newcomers

What kind of shitbag stabs a dog? In Florida, killing a police horse or k9 is the same as killing a LEO.

Hang em HIGH.

Just awful. Hang ‘em high is correct

I have cop friend in OKC who’s in the K-9 unit and his dog is named Arco who’s a bomb and drug dog. He loves that dog and will get him when the dogs service is up.

24804c063e16523dabc4bb7c0dc71913

Claim:

During a speech in 2009, then-U.S. President Barack Obama said, "We can't have half a million people pouring over the border.”

Rating:

Rating: Correct Attribution
Rating: Correct Attribution

😂
he was also against gay marriage nickel nuts. watch the ball not the cups...

“You’re not smart enough to know who I am, but soon you will”

Say her name. Laken Riley. Not that bitch out west, Lincoln.

K says your sick if you bring up criminals invading this country and killing and raping people. The murderers and rapists aren’t sick. You are, for bringing it up.

Disgusting

now there is a man that loves and respects the constitution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of 3.5 mil a year that's pretty low honestly.

But definitely confirms the fact that not everyone here is fleeing oppression and just wants a better life for their family.

Ever wonder how many kid diddlers showed up with the Mariel Boat lift? Castro pretty much emptied his prisons and asylums.
Should be pretty easy to verify your thesis. Did the per capita child sex crimes go up over the next few decades in Miami? Let’s see what we find

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

Even msnbc sees the issue

Between these youth organizations and the churches we could eliminate 98% of child sex abuse. Will the sheep care about the children enough to put an end to real child sex abuse??? I doubt it

• Haha
So the sheep really care about children?? The answer is obvious. Like everything else people use things to justify political positions. Please join me in ridding the world of theses predatory institutions.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT