ADVERTISEMENT

Is - several merged threads - Mdfpalooza right here

Another cleanup on aisle #5!!!!!! 😂

tornado-siren.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

@jsfgators do you think this is a good thing or a bad?? i have not seen you say something positive about our country in a very long time..

I disagree. I think this is despite the dems. They work against fossil fuels and brag about it
so you believe in coincidences, i do not. of course i spent my life in the business world, i had to make things happen, prayer didnt seem to help much.

of course, what a moronic thing to say nickel, i could never guess what you would say!!

President Joe Biden has declared he will “end fossil fuel.”

The president’s civil war on gas, oil and coal has victimized you—unless, perhaps, you are a Silicon Valley or Wall Street plutocrat who drives an electric car.

It only takes as long as the time to type this to expose the half shilling for what a farce you are. 😂 😂 😂 😂

President Joe Biden has declared he will “end fossil fuel.”

The president’s civil war on gas, oil and coal has victimized you—unless, perhaps, you are a Silicon Valley or Wall Street plutocrat who drives an electric car.

It only takes as long as the time to type this expose the half shilling for what a farce you are. 😂 😂 😂 😂
yes, and trump said he would build a wall and reduce healthcare costs, what they say and do are two very different things. Nickel nuts, you need to think for yourself, leave the flock of sheep.

yes, and trump said he would build a wall and reduce healthcare costs, what they say and do are two very different things. Nickel nuts, you need to think for yourself, leave the flock of sheep.
MDFer's IQ is low enough to sit on a nickel and swing it's legs. Biden ran on the platform of destroying fossil fuels, Manchin, a DEMOCRAT got in his way. Wait until you have to replace those batteries in the sissy Tessie. 😂

• Angry
MDFer's IQ is low enough to sit on a nickel and swing it's legs. Biden ran on the platform of destroying fossil fuels, Manchin, a DEMOCRAT got in his way. Wait until you have to replace those batteries in the sissy Tessie. 😂
you didnt comment on the subject nickel, stay on point dont let me push you around and rile you up. we are producing the most oil in our history and we are the leading oil and gas producer in the world. thats bidenomics for you. you have not commented on trump wanting to control the fed, i wonder if he will print and spend at levels even greater than he did his first 4 years??? i think the answer is obvious. i know youre an easy money lib, but dont you worry about wealth inequality and inflation?? even a litte??

you didnt comment on the subject nickel, stay on point dont let me push you around and rile you up. we are producing the most oil in our history and we are the leading oil and gas producer in the world. thats bidenomics for you. you have not commented on trump wanting to control the fed, i wonder if he will print and spend at levels even greater than he did his first 4 years??? i think the answer is obvious. i know youre an easy money lib, but dont you worry about wealth inequality and inflation?? even a litte??
No thanks to Pedo Joe. Fortunately, the pedophile doesn't control the oil industry. In spite of Diaper Joe, congress has more or less kept the moron in check to a degree. Diaper Joe is not done yet, he will have spent FAR GREATER national treasure than any President in history. :mad: :mad: 😂

The President's FY2024 budget proposed the highest sustained levels of spending in U.S. history: $82.2 trillion in spending over ten years, eclipsing 24.8% of GDP. This is $21 trillion higher than the pre-Biden CBO projection.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
No thanks to Pedo Joe. Fortunately, the pedophile doesn't control the oil industry. In spite of Diaper Joe, congress has more or less kept the moron in check to a degree. Diaper Joe is not done yet, he will have spent FAR GREATER national treasure than any President in history. :mad: :mad: 😂

The President's FY2024 budget proposed the highest sustained levels of spending in U.S. history: $82.2 trillion in spending over ten years, eclipsing 24.8% of GDP. This is $21 trillion higher than the pre-Biden CBO projection.
lol, another one thae beleives in coincindences. Ace rothstein would have shit canned you too..

so you believe in coincidences, i do not. of course i spent my life in the business world, i had to make things happen, prayer didnt seem to help much.
I tend to have a right of center view of the economy, however, I would be fibbing if I said I had any deep economic knowledge. I dont really know the in's and out's of oil exploration. What I CAN tell you is that the left's views on electrical generation, transmsission and distribution are a catastrophy. The solar panels and wind turbines are a reliability problem. The electric cars are a problem. They are clamping down on burning fossil's and its gonna be a problem.

I tend to have a right of center view of the economy, however, I would be fibbing if I said I had any deep economic knowledge. I dont really know the in's and out's of oil exploration. What I CAN tell you is that the left's views on electrical generation, transmsission and distribution are a catastrophy. The solar panels and wind turbines are a reliability problem. The electric cars are a problem. They are clamping down on burning fossil's and its gonna be a problem.
nah, the more energy the better, and the cleaner and less reliant on the middle east the better, dont let your political bias cloud the obvious.

Its what I do for a living. I have forgotten more about the subject than you will ever know. Just stop
LOL, youre not for more energy of all types?? explain to me the logic in that? Cleaner isnt better?? same question?? Where do you see the world of energy in 15 years? Do you prefer relying on the middle east? or is self sufficiency more preferable.

LOL, youre not for more energy of all types?? explain to me the logic in that? Cleaner isnt better?? same question?? Where do you see the world of energy in 15 years? Do you prefer relying on the middle east? or is self sufficiency more preferable.
I suppose I am okay with solar panels, however, they should be on peoples homes. They should NOT be considered for "bulk grid" applications. Each day your regional balancing authorities, generation and trnasmission operations work of a forcasted load projection. This is based on numerous factors, the dominate being weather (temperature). Based on forcasted load, generation resources ( coal fired planrs / nuclear plants / comined cycle natural gas plants / solar plants / wind turbines / hydro etc. ) are placed on line to serve the demand. This is all governed by detailed procedures outlined by NERC. It is not a guess as to how many units or MW worth of generation capacity are placed on line. NERC dictates this to all the nations electric utility companies. To maintain the reliability of the bulk power system, additional generation resources are placed on line as a spinning reserve in the case of an unplanned event. Solar farms and wind turbine farms have a much higher requirement for available spinning reserves when they are placed on line. In other words, when these alternative power sources are used to meet demand, you have to keep coal fired plants and other traditional sources spinning ( running offline ) because alternative sources are simply NOT reliable. So the consumer is STILL paying for the spinning coal plant that has to be online because the solar farm is on line. I think people are lying to you if they tell you they know ANYTHING about ANYTHING 15 years from now. The technology ( A.I ) is going to change is going to create 100 years of change over a 10 year time frame...we got no clue what the future holds. We have more than enough fossil fuel underneath our feet in the USA not to depend on the middle east.

I suppose I am okay with solar panels, however, they should be on peoples homes. They should NOT be considered for "bulk grid" applications. Each day your regional balancing authorities, generation and trnasmission operations work of a forcasted load projection. This is based on numerous factors, the dominate being weather (temperature). Based on forcasted load, generation resources ( coal fired planrs / nuclear plants / comined cycle natural gas plants / solar plants / wind turbines / hydro etc. ) are placed on line to serve the demand. This is all governed by detailed procedures outlined by NERC. It is not a guess as to how many units or MW worth of generation capacity are placed on line. NERC dictates this to all the nations electric utility companies. To maintain the reliability of the bulk power system, additional generation resources are placed on line as a spinning reserve in the case of an unplanned event. Solar farms and wind turbine farms have a much higher requirement for available spinning reserves when they are placed on line. In other words, when these alternative power sources are used to meet demand, you have to keep coal fired plants and other traditional sources spinning ( running offline ) because alternative sources are simply NOT reliable. So the consumer is STILL paying for the spinning coal plant that has to be online because the solar farm is on line. I think people are lying to you if they tell you they know ANYTHING about ANYTHING 15 years from now. The technology ( A.I ) is going to change is going to create 100 years of change over a 10 year time frame...we got no clue what the future holds. We have more than enough fossil fuel underneath our feet in the USA not to depend on the middle east.
Yes, which is why tesla's mega pack business is set to take off, we need storage to release energy when its needed, even for fossil fuel generated supplies. I think solar panels will be on everyones roof within 15 years. we shall see obviously. the world is heading towards a greener future, there really is no point fighting it. the issue has always been and will always be, who pays for it on the front end.

Yes, which is why tesla's mega pack business is set to take off, we need storage to release energy when its needed, even for fossil fuel generated supplies. I think solar panels will be on everyones roof within 15 years. we shall see obviously. the world is heading towards a greener future, there really is no point fighting it. the issue has always been and will always be, who pays for it on the front end.
I think solar panels have an applications for individual home use. It just isnt a fit for bulk power. Wind turbines are hot garbage. The problem with big up take of electric vehicles is that the distribution system isnt designed or built for everyone to plug their car in. Its going to eat transformers and burn down power lines. A/C power cannot be stored. OnlyDC can be stored ( battery ). Taking AC power, converting it to DC for storage, and then rectifying it back to AC is a very inefficient process. All of these concepts drive the cost of energy up. There is no reason to fight about it. If the greens get their way, you will turn on the light switch and there just wont be any juice there to be had.

I think solar panels have an applications for individual home use. It just isnt a fit for bulk power. Wind turbines are hot garbage. The problem with big up take of electric vehicles is that the distribution system isnt designed or built for everyone to plug their car in. Its going to eat transformers and burn down power lines. A/C power cannot be stored. OnlyDC can be stored ( battery ). Taking AC power, converting it to DC for storage, and then rectifying it back to AC is a very inefficient process. All of these concepts drive the cost of energy up. There is no reason to fight about it. If the greens get their way, you will turn on the light switch and there just wont be any juice there to be had.
you should send elon a note, i am sure he could use your brain... you sound like a peak oil person in the 70's. most people will be charging their electric vehicles at home powered by the sun. i would like to see more nuclear to go along with the green options..

It walks, it talks, it crawls on it's belly like a reptile! A nickel, five cents, step right on up folks, The county fair aims to please! MDFer has another zero rely thread going on that needs merging. 😂

images

Last edited:
  • Haha

you have to love religious people... they eat krispy creme but cant take the idea that science is what matters, not fairy tales.

I tend to agree with you on this - if you don't want to, you don't have to.

Now, if it is less expensive, happens to have harmful properties (e.g. higher incidences of cancer) and is then, say, used in public schools due to the cost dynamic, then the choice is being removed.

There are also some religions who do not eat meat to preserve the dignity of the animal. Does this remove that consideration?

In most points of life - whether it be this, abortion (left leaning issues), choice is best and even on right (removing vaccine mandates, anti-trust enforcement, fighting marxism/communism), choice is best.

Now, if it is less expensive, happens to have harmful properties (e.g. higher incidences of cancer) and is then, say, used in public schools due to the cost dynamic, then the choice is being removed.

There are also some religions who do not eat meat to preserve the dignity of the animal. Does this remove that consideration?

In most points of life - whether it be this, abortion (left leaning issues), choice is best and even on right (removing vaccine mandates, anti-trust enforcement, fighting marxism/communism), choice is best.
less healthy, like mcdonalds or burger king? or like doritos??

we dont lve in a marxist or communist society, we have a capitalist system that has been hijacked by corporations and the ultra wealthy.

Neither, if that's what he said.

Police shouldn't have immunity but we need to use common sense too. The safety of law-abiding citizens needs to take precedence over the safety of criminals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT