ADVERTISEMENT

Laken Riley and newcomers

Fans offer condolences to USC football coach Lincoln Riley after Biden flubbed murdered nursing student’s name​

VMZw_EDit4CSxl1K0Vp0nJBrWMtM7aHp7DRAX2IuH9ZJmt-1x7VfEpBwCg94098v9XeQ81IkCP14aSY7QDZDofp6qTMDIaBxeIlaBj-HANJzy1IDfC02Bpj4GMpq5Z4vwTmmOy3K0SGxhw851J2UaNkVTiNB8TZndp8

Oh there is at least one guy in n this board that will find a way. He will be googling to find something Trump did…like jaywalking, for a false equivalency.

That one guy? Rhymes with GalimKoodman.

What say ye @kalimgoodman?
What does this have to do with Biden? I'm prepared for some crazy nexus.

What changed is that Biden sold his soul to the unamerican far left so he could be president for which they attached a nose ring to him and parade him around like a poodle just obeying commands. Want proof? He stands in front of reporters and says they tell me who I next need to call on. Good dog.

What changed is that Biden sold his soul to the unamerican far left so he could be president for which they attached a nose ring to him and parade him around like a poodle just obeying commands. Want proof? He stands in front of reporters and says they tell me who I next need to call on. Good dog.
Yep.

They have leverage because he sold influence and they are blocking his prosecution. As soon as they are done with him under the bus he goes.

Just a couple of days ago. Biden to press: "I'm not supposed to talk to you". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
There are roughly 50 murders a day in the US.

You guys know the names of any of the other murder victims that day...........or just the single one your using for political purposes?
I mean, yea the local ones we see on the news.

But you're missing the point - we need to deal with murders by citizens. That's a societal problem.

Murders by illegal immigrants are "extra" - murders carried out by people that aren't even supposed to be here are much more easily remedied. Just stop letting them in. Every murder is a tragedy, how about we limit the tragedies as much as possible?

Or would that get in the way of your political agenda?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT