ADVERTISEMENT

Laken Riley and newcomers

Yes. We all know how much Joe cares about the constitution.

Missouri v Biden says hello, with a student loan forgiveness passenger.
The law that says waive or modify? which is what he did. I'll never understand that one.

You meant, from violating the constitution?
:rolleyes: You misspelled uphold.

289232961d668795d19ba150d5ad2b2c.1000x1000x1.jpg

You're right. Floyd was used to prop up the fake narrative of white cops "hunting" AA men and killing them.

Illegal aliens commit crimes at a higher rate than the general population...and shouldn't be here in the first place. So highlighting Riley's murder actually casts light on an actual problem.

Which is why Biden can't say her name.
You are not very smart or honest are you? Here is the truth about crimes committed by immigrants, illegal and legal, and US citizens in Texas. Prove you are not an idiot by posting facts and not your racist opinions.
The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.
Don't let facts get in the way of your stupidity.

You are not very smart or honest are you? Here is the truth about crimes committed by immigrants, illegal and legal, and US citizens in Texas. Prove you are not an idiot by posting facts and not your racist opinions.
The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.
Is this your reasoning for wanting more illegals in the country?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
No, if you do research you will find that immigrants, whether documented or illegal, are a huge boost to the US economy. Google it and find our for yourself.
I know you are an intelligent person, so research facts.

And while you are at it, comment on what my post was about, it was showing the dumbass who claimed immigrants committed more crime is completely uninformed.

No, if you do research you will find that immigrants, whether documented or illegal, are a huge boost to the US economy. Google it and find our for yourself.
I know you are an intelligent person, so research facts.
They are also a huge drain on the American economy. My wife's family farms in California they employ quite a few guest workers from Mexico. They are legally and do a great job. For every one of them, there are 10 that are here illegally And create an awful lot of problems (MS-13 members). I think you can spin the numbers anyway you like to back a particular agenda ...

Reactions: gatordad3
And while you are at it, comment on what my post was about, it was showing the dumbass who claimed immigrants committed more crime is completely uninformed.
No reason for me to comment on something that is part of the normal back-and-forth on this board. You had a point to make you provided a link and it's up to him to respond not me.. I asked my question ...

They are also a huge drain on the American economy. My wife's family farms in California they employ quite a few guest workers from Mexico. They are legally and do a great job. For every one of them, there are 10 that are here illegally And create an awful lot of problems (MS-13 members). I think you can spin the numbers anyway you like to back a particular agenda .
I agree MS 13 is a terrible gang with a membership of 8-10k in the US and 75% of them are here illegally. But 10k out of what, 10 million illegal immigrants is what 0.1%? Is that a valid argument to deny immigrants to the US?

I agree MS 13 is a terrible gang with a membership of 8-10k in the US and 75% of them are here illegally. But 10k out of what, 10 million illegal immigrants is what 0.1%? Is that a valid argument to deny immigrants to the US?
No one is denying them first of all they're coming in 5k a day.

Second, nobody has a problem with people who wait in line.

Quit pretending immigration and illegally entering the country are the same thing.

You don't need an argument to deny illegals. The argument is because they're illegal and they can't cut the line ...

The immigration policy in the US is a mess. And the Senate passed a bipartisan plan (nobody can accuse Senator Lankford, R Oklahoma who help create this legislation of being a liberal) to help solve the border crisis but remember, Trump said don't pass this now, wait until he can get re-elected and take credit. I would think true Americans would want this taken care of quickly, not at the beck and call of Trump. Lankford compared this to him be a QB who was sacked by his his own OL.

And why didn't Trump do this in his first two years when Republicans controlled the House, Senate and White House instead of giving his rich billionaire buddies huge tax cuts? Were the billionaire tax cuts more important? Remember when Trump came down the escalator when announcing his run for President based on illegal immigration? Why didn't he take care of the real problems with legislation instead of saying he would build a wall that Mexico would pay for?

And why didn't Trump do this in his first two years when Republicans controlled the House, Senate and White House instead of giving his rich billionaire buddies huge tax cuts? Were the billionaire tax cuts more important? Remember when Trump came down the escalator when announcing his run for President based on illegal immigration? Why didn't he take care of the real problems with legislation instead of saying he would build a wall that Mexico would pay for?
Building a wall was a nice start, but it needed to be finished before moving onto other parts of immigration. The ridiculous opposition to the wall wasn't indicative of the Democrats opposition to America ...

I'm sure you read the study, methodology and understand how they compared each group?

I'm sure they all take into account that sanctuary cities don't arrest, convict or imprison illegal immigrants who commit crimes, right?

And the bottom line is this - an illegal immigrant already committed a crime by being in the country illegally. Laws either matter or they don't. You don't get to pick.

While you're digging into those studies in more detail, one prominent one the left uses all of the time is fatally flawed.

Most of these studies only track immigrant criminals who have been apprehended and fingerprinted by DHS. We know there are more gotaways than apprehensions, don't we?

Who's not smart and honest?

I hope you realize that this "report" covered the years 2012 to 2018, which during that time, both Obama (somewhat) and then Trump were actually keeping the flow of illegals to a minimum. Go find numbers for 2021-2023. The info will be different, and besides that, the illegals are not just living in Texas, Biden (Abott and DeSantis are also helping) has made sure he is sending them everywhere. Check crime rates today in any major city, especially sanctuary cities.

Talking about NOT SMART??? My question to you is VERY simple...even a DA cave man can answer it. How many crimes does someone who is not in our Country commit in our Country? You see, son....they are NOT SUPPOSED to be here, and WOULD NOT be here if FJB did not let them all in. So ANY crime...ANY death by ILLEGAL ALIES are on him..AND the dumb people who support him. These ILLEGALS cannot commit crimes in America if they are not here....you get it?

I'm sure you read the study, methodology and understand how they compared each group?

I'm sure they all take into account that sanctuary cities don't arrest, convict or imprison illegal immigrants who commit crimes, right?

And the bottom line is this - an illegal immigrant already committed a crime by being in the country illegally. Laws either matter or they don't. You don't get to pick.

While you're digging into those studies in more detail, one prominent one the left uses all of the time is fatally flawed.

Most of these studies only track immigrant criminals who have been apprehended and fingerprinted by DHS. We know there are more gotaways than apprehensions, don't we?

Who's not smart and honest?
My contention is that if they kill ONE person, that is one too many...because they are NOT ALLOWED to be here legally.

Building a fence AFTER allowing all of the cattle to leave is dumb AF. Trump attempted to get that done right away, but congress critters move at the speed of a slug. Trump's first task was giving the middle class a tax cut, and he accomplished it, no thanks to the Democrats. Cutting corporate taxes as well as middle tax cuts revved up the economy and provided a net boost to tax revenues. A rising tide raises all ships. The Dims however, put a roadblock in the tax legislation. The goal was to cut both corporate and individual rates permanently, but Dims blocked it procedurally. It was either temporary for individuals or NONE of it could have been passed without a supermajority, which wasn't in place. Also the plan was to tariff Mexican products that WOULD pay for the wall. That didn't happen either, thanks to the Dimwits.

U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.
There has been much rhetoric from the left and the open-borders, pro-illegal immigration lobby suggesting that illegal immigrants pose no threat to the safety and security of this nation and commit less crimes than their American Citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

If one watches the network newscasts, the ideologues and open-borders surrogates consistently accuse Americans and law enforcement experts who suggest otherwise of being racist and anti-immigration xenophobes. If you pay attention to the rhetoric, you will find one blaring item missing — facts.

I am a former Spanish speaking career detective who investigated violent crimes within the Hispanic and other ethnic immigrant communities.

I am also a forensic criminologist who is a subject matter expert in violent crime who advocates for facts and evidence. Here are some verified crime facts
The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).
Texas is an epicenter for illegal immigrant crimes

Recent crime analysis by both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement authorities indicate that between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 criminal immigrants were arrested and booked into Texas jails.

In researching the criminal careers of these defendants, it was revealed that they had jointly committed over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses. Their arrests included nearly 1,200 homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854 burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200 sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses; 8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800 robberies and over 45,000 obstructing police charges. In determining the status of these offenders in the U.S., it was confirmed by DHS that over 173,000 or 66 percent of these immigrant criminal defendants were in our country illegally at the times of their arrests.

Sincerely, The Hill. Hardly FOX News. 😂:rolleyes:

Last edited:
There has been much rhetoric from the left and the open-borders, pro-illegal immigration lobby suggesting that illegal immigrants pose no threat to the safety and security of this nation and commit less crimes than their American Citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

If one watches the network newscasts, the ideologues and open-borders surrogates consistently accuse Americans and law enforcement experts who suggest otherwise of being racist and anti-immigration xenophobes. If you pay attention to the rhetoric, you will find one blaring item missing — facts.

I am a former Spanish speaking career detective who investigated violent crimes within the Hispanic and other ethnic immigrant communities.

I am also a forensic criminologist who is a subject matter expert in violent crime who advocates for facts and evidence. Here are some verified crime facts
The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).
Texas is an epicenter for illegal immigrant crimes

Recent crime analysis by both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement authorities indicate that between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 criminal immigrants were arrested and booked into Texas jails.

In researching the criminal careers of these defendants, it was revealed that they had jointly committed over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses. Their arrests included nearly 1,200 homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854 burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200 sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses; 8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800 robberies and over 45,000 obstructing police charges. In determining the status of these offenders in the U.S., it was confirmed by DHS that over 173,000 or 66 percent of these immigrant criminal defendants were in our country illegally at the times of their arrests.

Sincerely, The Hill. Hardly FOX News. 😂:rolleyes:

Say it ain’t so. I am told the sick ones are the people posting about it. Not the people committing these atrocities or the Biden admin for promoting the invasion of ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Right @kalimgoodman?

Disgraceful

Say Her Name!!!

Last edited:
“You’re not smart enough to know who I am, but soon you will”

Say her name. Laken Riley. Not that bitch out west, Lincoln.

K says your sick if you bring up criminals invading this country and killing and raping people. The murderers and rapists aren’t sick. You are, for bringing it up.

Disgusting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT