ADVERTISEMENT

For the fools who think the Associated Press is a down the middle news organization.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
On their coverage of the Georgia murder, they leave out the SOB's immigration status and criminal record and frame the story on the dangers of women jogging alone. Gee, I wonder why they would leave that out.
And of course it's not the rapist's fault, it's that darn short skirt.

AP report on Laken Riley murder omits suspect's immigration status, focuses on dangers of women jogging alone

On their coverage of the Georgia murder, they leave out the SOB's immigration status and criminal record and frame the story on the dangers of women jogging alone. Gee, I wonder why they would leave that out.

AP report on Laken Riley murder omits suspect's immigration status, focuses on dangers of women jogging alone

LOL. Fox uses their material even in the early days of the website. I would say to myself, about one paragraph in, that this is probably the AP. The verbiage was always slanted and used biased terms. Sure enough at the bottom it would say the AP contributed to this article. This has been going on for more than 2 decades. Its pretty much from the beginning of internet news sites.

Reactions: nail1988
LOL. Fox uses their material even in the early days of the website. I would say to myself, about one paragraph in, that this is probably the AP. The verbiage was always slanted and used biased terms. Sure enough at the bottom it would say the AP contributed to this article. This has been going on for more than 2 decades. Its pretty much from the beginning of internet news sites.
You're right. It's been a long time.

Reactions: nail1988

Soooooo the libs at the AP figured out what a woman is?

More triggered sheep. All news outlets are biased, none more so than the ones you clowns read. The ole my shat don’t stank theory still alive and well.
That's true but the problem is when one party has 80 or 90 percent of them. I guess something else over your head. You must be only 2 feet tall with so much over your head.

That's true but the problem is when one party has 80 or 90 percent of them. I guess something else over your head. You must be only 2 feet tall with so much over your head.
Fox isn’t 10-20% of the market genius go look at the data on market share and viewership. Jesus

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT