ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping up with Brandinomics

What's really odd to me is the Biden administration seems to be attempting to intentionally destroy the economy just as we are entering election season. The running 'joke' under former dem presidents was, let's just hold on till the election season arrives, then we know they will let the economy get a little better.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Yep hard money baby, the big orange lib got the boot!!! I love my supposed conservative friends here!!!!

US economy will see 10% growth in Trump's next term.
Anything between 2.5 to 3.5% is very strong. Do that, have a broad slice of our country enjoy the fruits of that, manage immigration, stay out of wars and get the deficit under control, and I will be very proud of that term.

Anything between 2.5 to 3.5% is very strong. Do that, have a broad slice of our country enjoy the fruits of that, manage immigration, stay out of wars and get the deficit under control, and I will be very proud of that term.
Not when inflation is out pacing growth. Cmon man. Jesus Christ, I am friggin high school grad and know better.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
2.4 percent growth is not bad. Our stock is up 5 dollars in in-day trading.
You pimping this in ANOTHER thread? 😂 Do you realize, BUD was trading at 51 bucks this time last year. Currently at 58. Everyone knows they are getting a scalping at earnings next week compared to last year. And yet the paid for pimps are targeting a 68 dollar price? Wall Street is not Main Street, and inflation is out of sight insane. Seriously?

Reactions: gatordad3
You pimping this in ANOTHER thread? 😂 Do you realize, BUD was trading at 51 bucks this time last year. Currently at 58. Everyone knows they are getting a scalping at earnings next week compared to last year. And yet the paid for pimps are targeting a 68 dollar price? Wall Street is not Main Street, and inflation is out of sight insane. Seriously?
Prices are high inflation is coming down and is currently not too bad. Price and rate of change you know the first derivative of price.

Prices are high inflation is coming down and is currently not too bad. Price and rate of change you know the first derivative of price.
9% inflation within one year is quite the derivative. 😂

200w.gif

There are massive systemic drags on the US economy that have been in place for decades so that the elites can siphon off American wealth for themselves.

99% of America has no idea what is really happening in this country.

By 2030, everyone will know. Enjoy the show.

9% inflation within one year is quite the derivative. 😂

200w.gif
In the past nickel currently inflation is fairly tame, it’s why the bulls have been stampeding. I do expect that to change in a few months. The trump liquidity tsunami is still with us. M2 still far above trend…. Just the tip nickel just the tip.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
In the past nickel currently inflation is fairly tame, it’s why the bulls have been stampeding. I do expect that to change in a few months. The trump liquidity tsunami is still with us. M2 still far above trend…. Just the tip nickel just the tip.
Nancy and China Joe have pissed away TRILLIONS. No wonder you couldn't compete in Gay Bay, no clue!
jack-nicholson-laugh.gif

….and make no mistake, if Biden’s team had their way, they would be wasting trillions on unnecessary spending and frittering away energy independence. Manchin and Synema imposed some degree of economic sanity and both will be gone in 24.

Bro…love ya man, but that’s a bad take.

AbInbev is down 2.45 percent YTD when the SP500 is up 18.45 percent. The CEO should be fired on the spot.

….and make no mistake, if Biden’s team had their way, they would be wasting trillions on unnecessary spending and frittering away energy independence. Manchin and Synema imposed some degree of economic sanity and both will be gone in 24.
That's a sad sack of reality that is the Dims Party. Yet @kalimgoodman and Cucky endorse.

Bro…love ya man, but that’s a bad take.

AbInbev is down 2.45 percent YTD when the SP500 is up 18.45 percent. The CEO should be fired on the spot.
BUD is down 13% since they shit the bed in March. Last year their PPS was $51 at QTR 2022 earnings. ATM, it's $58. Even the woke analysts are calling for a 7% reduction in EPS year over year from 2022 QTR 2. Most predict even that is a huge overstatement, and going to be a MAGA miss. What's improved since 2022 QTR2 when they are underperforming that bad? I've followed this closely. Already scalped 500% profits off put options in June, and that was a 5 week investment. Playing with house money now and even at a total loss this time will still profit thousands. 😂

BUD is down 13% since they shit the bed in March. Last year their PPS was $51 at QTR 2022 earnings. ATM, it's $58. Even the woke analysts are calling for a 7% reduction in EPS year over year from 2022 QTR 2. Most predict even that is a huge overstatement, and going to be a MAGA miss. What's improved since 2022 QTR2 when they are underperforming that bad? I've followed this closely. Already scalped 500% profits off put options in June, and that was a 5 week investment. Playing with house money now and even at a total loss this time will still profit thousands. 😂
You bought put options on Bud (AB InBev) once they put on Dylan? That’s brilliant.

You bought put options on Bud (AB InBev) once they put on Dylan? That’s brilliant.
When the price of AB Inbev was 66, I bought June 9 60 put strikes for mere pennies and loaded the truck. :cool: I sold them between 56 and 53. I got a little too greedy and left money on the table. 😂 I reloaded later with Aug 18 55 put strikes. Those aren't looking too good however, the earnings bomb is coming. The woke ESG funds like Dodge and Cox and Blackrock, et all have been propping them up premarket for weeks and setting the tone for trading every day. We'll see. I could lose this back end bet but like I said, house money!

Reactions: fatman76
You are clearly reaching for the stars if you think a democrat administration can manage immigration in the way that I think you want it. But here's the rub. They ARE managing immigration in EXACTLY the way they intended with open borders allowing as many illegals as they can in here. So when Mayorkas continues to lie with a straight face that the border is secure only a few morons on here actually believe that.

And get the deficit under control? Democrats don't see debt and deficit spending as the problem you and I see it as. They came right out of the box spending as much as they could and were STILL trying to spend even more before Republicans got the house. A new democrat administration and a 40 year high inflation rate is not a coincidence.

So as long as democrats run things, forget about controlling the deficit and managing immigration in your view of those issues.

You are clearly reaching for the stars if you think a democrat administration can manage immigration in the way that I think you want it. But here's the rub. They ARE managing immigration in EXACTLY the way they intended with open borders allowing as many illegals as they can in here. So when Mayorkas continues to lie with a straight face that the border is secure only a few morons on here actually believe that.

And get the deficit under control? Democrats don't see debt and deficit spending as the problem you and I see it as. They came right out of the box spending as much as they could and were STILL trying to spend even more before Republicans got the house. A new democrat administration and a 40 year high inflation rate is not a coincidence.

So as long as democrats run things, forget about controlling the deficit and managing immigration in your view of those issues.
In short, the dems and RINOs have been using American wealth for decades to enrich themselves.

Trump wants to use American wealth to create MORE American wealth. And he wants to remove the bottlenecks on the economy and our ability to create new wealth that have been put in place by the dems and RINOs to enrich themselves.

This is why 10% growth will be easy under Trump in his next term. We have come to accept that 3% GDP is pretty good!

If Trump only has 3% GDP in his next term, I'm gonna be super pissed.

This is the second recession in Joey's first term, no?
This is all one needs to know....... The FED kept interest rates low during Trump's term. Why? Even though the economy was rocking, inflation was very low until the Plandemic was launched by Fauchi and China.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
That was from 2022
LOL. What a bunch of economic. idiots we have OTB. They hate good economic news.

The U.S. economy is hitting a stride, growing at a 2.4-percent rate in the second quarter in a surprisingly strong showing that adds confidence to the idea that the nation may avoid a long-threatened recession.

The growing economy comes coupled with other good economic news: Inflation is slowing, and unemployment sits at just 3.6 percent.

Markets have noticed. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up more than 4 percent over the last month and more than 6 percent this year, despite dropping Thursday.

It’s all good news for the White House and President Biden, who have used the recent string of positive economic announcements to tout their stewardship over the economy as they head into an election next year.

Reactions: emekz1
This is the second recession in Joey's first term, no?
Facepalm. LOL. Another brain dead moron posts.

Remember, it’s better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot, than to open it and have it confirmed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT