ADVERTISEMENT

Just letting y’all know...

the last time Georgia beat aTm and Notre Dame in the same season it was 1980. So naturally, you know what’s coming.
giphy.gif

UGA isn’t winning the national title. They aren’t good enough on offense.

Yeah, you guys are playing well. SC seems to be a hiccup, if you beat LSU you deserve the final 4
They are playing well? They didn’t look good against Auburn or A&M. If Grantham had any balls they wouldn’t have looked good against UF either. I’ll give them credit for winning those games but they aren’t winning a title with that offense.

Dawgs struggle in the 4th q of games. SC, Us, Auburn and AM all had big success in 4th Q against them.

Dawgs struggle in the 4th q of games. SC, Us, Auburn and AM all had big success in 4th Q against them.
LOL... ironically SC didn't do squat against us in the second half. Didn't score until the fg in the 2nd overtime... didn't get into our redzone until OT. We freaking gave it away.
Big success? Big success means something different to me since all of those teams, except SC, lost.
We've beaten 4 top 25 defenses the last 4 weeks.
Our defense is elite. If our freaking offense can play to half its potential, we're hard to beat.

GOAT my mocha brown ass. Ol' Ronnie is the reason we have to pay a 200 tax stamp on suppressors, SBRs, and full autos, and the reason we can't buy full autos manufactured after 1986. Piss on him.

The $200 tax stamp ain’t the b!tch.... it’s waiting the 6-12 months after you buy the accessory and pay for the tax stamp

Burrows is freight train rollin down the mountain. With everyone behind him. You puppies do not stand a chance.

LOL... ironically SC didn't do squat against us in the second half. Didn't score until the fg in the 2nd overtime... didn't get into our redzone until OT. We freaking gave it away.
Big success? Big success means something different to me since all of those teams, except SC, lost.
Our defense is elite. If our freaking offense can play to half its potential, we're hard to beat.
Yes, big success.

Yeah, you guys are playing well. SC seems to be a hiccup, if you beat LSU you deserve the final 4
Our offense sucks. I’m afraid LSU is gonna have their way. Our D is the best they will face, but will wear down like against auburn and aTm.

Yes... I'm pretty sure my ticket stub is somewhere.
You say you understand yet you keep talking about the big successes by the losers in those games.
I said you guys got pushed around in the 4th quarter...teams had big success in the 4th q against you guys...lordy 40 years of emptiness has made you guys confused...

Your defense is good, hard to say it’s elite despite the numbers because they haven’t played anybody. In your 11 games you’ve played three teams with their starting QB’s. The average ranking for the offenses you’ve played too is 70+. I think they’re very talented but they haven’t seen a good offense yet.

And your own offense isn’t good either. You’re a few breaks away from having another 2 losses. You can beat LSU, but I’d bet anything you won’t win a title with that offense.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Usce may be an outlier, but that’s a game you have to win. It shouldn’t have even come down to the 4th. You should have been up by 4+ td’s and cruising by then.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Usce may be an outlier, but that’s a game you have to win. It shouldn’t have even come down to the 4th. You should have been up by 4+ td’s and cruising by then.
Plenty of teams that lost games they had no business losing. Happens pretty much every week in the T10. And just because Georgia isn’t blowing teams out doesn’t mean they won’t win every game left.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Plenty of teams that lost games they had no business losing. Happens pretty much every week in the T10. And just because Georgia isn’t blowing teams out doesn’t mean they won’t win every game left.
It happens, but it tends to happen less to elite teams. If it comes down to you guys and another two loss team for the playoffs, that loss might have tougher to overcome

It happens, but it tends to happen less to elite teams. If it comes down to you guys and another two loss team for the playoffs, that loss might have tougher to overcome
To be honest there’s only 3 right now. Some of the rest are just hoping to land a punch.

LOL He's spent the last 12 years on Rivals claiming USCe was the worst program in the country, then as soon as they beat Kang Kirby's ass, hey....everyone loses a game now and then LOL

Reactions: ih8f$u
the last time Georgia beat aTm and Notre Dame in the same season it was 1980. So naturally, you know what’s coming.

Coach Shart is going to make a bonehead move and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

Sorry, I think current predictors of success (or lack thereof) are more relevant than 40 year old predictors.

Our offense sucks. I’m afraid LSU is gonna have their way. Our D is the best they will face, but will wear down like against auburn and aTm.

I agree about the first part...meh on the second. We played them VERY tough..but beat your chest if you must..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT