ADVERTISEMENT

joey’s administration took a page out the russia playbook during brezhnev

Even in a breathtaking editorial yesterday, the freaking Washington Post admits that Fox viewers knew the truth long before their (Wash Post) readers did and admits the media bias.

Reactions: gatordad3
There is a poster on here who I won't name but oddly seems quiet of late who famously uses "right wing media" as a rebuttal for so many of his arguments. Bluntly, that person needs to get his head out of his a** and start RECOGNIZING AND ACKNOWLEDING the truth instead of continuing to be looked at as the village idiot.

Reactions: dezyDeco
There is a poster on here who I won't name but oddly seems quiet of late who famously uses "right wing media" as a rebuttal for so many of his arguments. Bluntly, that person needs to get his head out of his a** and start RECOGNIZING AND ACKNOWLEDING the truth instead of continuing to be looked at as the village idiot.
All our resident snowflakes make it habit to make fun of FNC, however let me point out who got RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, Hunters laptop, illegal FISA warrant, open borders, inflation AND FJB’s not being mentally fit CORRECT, and let me also point out EVERY outlet they get their news from got them ALL wrong. Right Kalim , ILLEGAL, Jimbo, DMF and any other snowflakes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT